• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN FULL] The Revelations (OOC/SU)[T]

TheZenTraveler

I know my profile is out of date, but don't worry,
Years
Name: Clara Warde

Appearance:
Spoiler:

Armor and accessories:
Spoiler:

Personality:
Spoiler:

History:
Spoiler:

Hometown: Oreburgh

Weapon: 1-h Flameberge

Pokémon: Riolu
Name: Rex

Ability: inner focus

Moves:
Quick attack
Force palm
High Jump Kick- egg move

Personality:
Spoiler:

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jan 31, 2023
Usually I don't accept second characters, but Zen has checked in with me beforehand, so I am allowing it. Besides, this way I don't need to create a second character, which means it's kind of better for me lol. Clara is accepted.

TheZenTraveler

Years
Usually I don't accept second characters, but Zen has checked in with me beforehand, so I am allowing it. Besides, this way I don't need to create a second character, which means it's kind of better for me lol. Clara is accepted.

Good, Now it's time to go pass out >~<. have a nice day everyone.

I'll have My IC posts up once I wake up XD, I've been working out both characters will be doing, but I'm pretty sure I know what they'll be doing, I've just go to put it into words... when I'm more... well rested... see you all in 3 to 6 hours.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jan 31, 2023
I added some info in the opening post of this thread with info on The Shadow. More info will be added as the RP progresses.

TheZenTraveler

Years
I apologize if everyone's waiting on my second post I'm going to disappear today, so I can focus on typing... I have a soulbond IC post, this post, and a new HD post that need to be done in that order. On a lighter note, how is everyone doing?

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jan 31, 2023
No need to apologize Zen, we know stuff comes up.

And I'm doing good :)

Years
I figured I might as well wait for the next Jegretis post since mine will lack content with how it is now. So I'm fine. :) Just been playing some Tera.

Kikpanther

Not a beginner that's for sure
Years
Just in case you're still waiting for us, Jeg, Watchman and I decided that we won't be joining the RP. It's taken long enough to sign up and we're too busy for more than two RPs the way things are going.

Sorry for all of the inconvenience and good luck with your RP! :)

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jan 31, 2023
Sad to see you go, but thanks for telling. If you ever want back in, just let me know.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jan 31, 2023
Okay, so I just posted.

Izaak and Avant are right outside the outskirts near the forest. I guess once everyone gets there, we can leave town :)

Also note, Mavis' Kirlia knows Heal Pulse, in case your character has wounds, or if Pokemon need some treatment.

Tixen

*Insert something witty here*
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Dec 11, 2015
I'm going to have Nieves meet up with Grant next post, which I'll get done either today or tomorrow, and I'm sure we'll manage to make our way to meeting up with everyone else.

Also, Heal Pulse suddenly seems a lot more useful in RP's then it is in game (outside of Double Battles anyway).

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jan 31, 2023
Okay that sounds good.

Yeah, I had thought some of the characters may have been wounded or something, so I figured it would be good to put the Kirlia to good use lol.

Tixen

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Dec 11, 2015
Finally, the move is done and the internet is finally being nice -_- Sorry guys for the hold up :/

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jan 31, 2023
@Tixen: Good to hear! Avant and Izaak have proceeded with the other group into the forest, but Grant, Clara and Nieves should be able to catch up.

Tixen

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Dec 11, 2015
Yeah, we shall surely catch up to you :) Can't wait to see where this is going by the way

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jan 31, 2023
Just posting to let people know that SUs are still open. We aren't too far ahead, so if anyone wants to join, you are welcome to, and I'll give you a quick run-down of events.

Back