• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Absol or Umbreon

Who should be apart of my team?

• Absol

Votes: 12 60.0%
  • Umbreon

Votes: 8 40.0%

• Total voters

SapphireL

I don't wanna lose your love..
Years
Well, that depends what kind of Pokemon you want. Umbreon is more of a Passer/Tank due to it's defenses, and Absol's more of a Sweeper due to its Attack and Speed.

PERSONALLY, I love Absol WWWAAAAAYYYYYY more than Umbreon.

mew_master

(don't)ignore paranthesees
Years
  • Seen Jul 10, 2005
i see umbreon as more of a tank because he has really high defense. and he learns moves like taunt and torment. and with bite he can be used for causing flinching.

and then we have absol, who is definetly a physical sweeper with his high attack. with him teach him swords dance and a few powerful normal attacks and you're good to go.

since not many pokemon can play the role of umbreon, but several can be a physical sweeper i'd go with umbreon.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Mar 26, 2005
I prefer Absol, Absol's attacks I find are better, however both Umbreon and Absol are both good pokemon, but personally I would say Absol.

MewthreeXL

Ascended Mewtwo
Years
If they were battling each other,Umbreon would win because Absol's high attack
works against it if Umbreon uses Confuse Ray.Plus Umbreon can take Absol's hits
if Confuse Ray doesn't work,and if Umbreon gets too low on HP it can use Moonlight.
Because of this that makes Umbreon better.

Phantom2

Ampharos King
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jun 8, 2005
They are both good dark types...
But It depends what you want.
Offence=Absol
defence=Umbreon

Back