• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

.::Chamo's Plushie Thread (PC Version)::.

chamo-chan

Plush maker :U
Years
Last edited:
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Mar 20, 2012
well :D
looks like you've made a plushie thread here as well ^.=.^
I've always loved the dragonair :D
(I say, make another bob-omb :D )

chamo-chan

Years
Nice job, how hard are those to make?

Well, the only hard part of actually making the plushies is designing a pattern.
The best way to make a pattern for the plushes is to look at a picture of the pokemon you want to make and see if you can get an idea on what pieces you should design and cut onto fabric.

Ashje

+1 Dead Puppies
Years
  • Seen May 4, 2013
Wow, these are amazing. I mean I once made a bean bag but these are great!

moments.

quixotic
Years
Woah they are all so cute!
I love the Drifloon and Porygon 2 ones heaps.
I have always been interested in making my own Plushies but never got round to doing them...

chamo-chan

Years
^
Well, plushie making is hard the first time if you set your standards too high.
Set your standards low the first time, and if it doesn't come out well, don't give up.
Try again.

:3

Memory

let's waste time ✖
Years
Those are all so cute <3! How do you make them? o_o They're adorable.

MissMegano

not-so innocent saint
Years
porygon is my favorite. :3

i know nothing about making plushies, but it looks really hard. you do a really good job! the pokemon are proportioned just right to be plushies.

also, i don't know if you'd think this is cheating, but i have a flygon plushie i bought. i could take a picture of it for you to help you figure out the body. but that's cool if you want to figure it out yourself. :)

chamo-chan

Years
porygon is my favorite. :3

i know nothing about making plushies, but it looks really hard. you do a really good job! the pokemon are proportioned just right to be plushies.

also, i don't know if you'd think this is cheating, but i have a flygon plushie i bought. i could take a picture of it for you to help you figure out the body. but that's cool if you want to figure it out yourself. :)

Please do, I need help with it.....

chamo-chan

Years

ptah

Beetles are racers.
Years
Wow, you have an amazing talent there. Did you try making originals? Adorable indeed. If you're going on business with plush making, you should try selling them on etsy.

Back