• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

My Little Shop - Events, items and more!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dai-tan

Master Flying-type Trainer
Years
Ahh! I Don't have anything interesting to trade for a movie Shaymin....(Just restarted my game)....Is there anything I Can do to get it? Be your semi-personal slave? Anything?!?! The best I Can do is give you Palkia holding a masterball (When I Catch it....)

MyLittleShop

Click my eggs for free events
Years
Sorry Dai and Charmander. I was hoping for something a little more like an event.

TheFourthIdol

Rated Event Collector!
Years
can i have all the natures u have on movie shaymin and the natures of your mystery mew
thansk!

Skullie

.∙:||º¿ωhäää?º|| :∙.
Years
Sorry, to bother you shop. But I would like to ask if you would care to trade any of your beloved shaymins for a few items and good pokemon? Im offering good items and pokemon because I hate to trade my events. (which I only have the dexoys, which happens to be way under the equivelint of a Shaymin.) Thank you for you time :).

Years
. . . I have a Salamence . . . it's in an event pokeball. But I didn't go to the event. Can people have fake event pokemon ?? If so I can't promise it's real. I just got it from global trade. If people can make fake one's it probably is . . . is there a way to tell ?? If I can prove it's real and you want it I would like a shaymin for it. But like I say I have no idea what the deal is with the Salamence.

MyLittleShop

Years
Jose - I will shoot you a pm when i get a chance to check

Skullie- Don't worry your not bothing me, but I would really like that deoxys... maybe we can work out a deal. Shoot me a pm if you are still interested

Tigger - Yeah people can make event pokemon (or try to). But, i hear its really hard vs. making a hacked legendary. Thats why Jose was asking that nature. Usually if you get it from the GTS, there is only a 10% chance its fake cause Nintendo screens it. You can tell a pokemon is fake by abnormal stats or impossible moves (Magikarp with flamethrower). Also if there is any missing info. Pm me the stats using this format and i will check if its legit.

level:
Caught in:
Item:
Place received:
Encounter:
Feelings:
Moves:
Ability:
OT:
ID:

MyLittleShop

Years
Sorry Bludy, i sorta want an event pokemon for shaymin

RNC - I actually dont have the 10 ANIV Entai. But i would like any event for the MYSTRY mew. or a EV Rhypator

Years
im intrested in one of every pokemon except for the manaphy I got some shiny's and a couple events tel me if you are intrested in any
Shiny Garchomp(japp name) lvl 57
Shiny Alakazam lvl 100
Shiny Spiritomb lvl 1
Shiny Heatran lvl 70
Shiny Latias lvl 40
Shiny Deoxys lvl 32
Shiny Eevee lvl 16
Movie Regigigas lvl 100
Shiny Mamoswine lvl 100
Shiny Sceptile lvl 50
Shiny Beldum lvl 5
PKtopia Pikachu lvl 10
Shiny Politoed lvl 25
Wishmaker Jirachi lvl 100
Birth Island Deoxys lvl 30
Shiny Giratina lvl 70
Shiny Mesprit lvl 50
Mitsurin Celebi lvl 10
Concert Chatot lvl 25
Shiny Lugia lvl 70
Shiny Tyranitar lvl 100
Shiny Salamence lvl 100
Shiny Weavile(japp name) lvl 90
Shiny Gengar lvl 100
10ANNIV Lugia lvl 70
Shiny Machamp lvl 58
Ageto Celebi lvl 10

Last edited:

MyLittleShop

Years
RNC - Offer Up

Shadow - I will trade you Aura Mew and Gamestop deoxys for Wishmaker Jirachi and movie regigigas

Elevemage

Supreme Breeder
Years
  • Seen Oct 28, 2008
I'll offer you a Movie 11 Regigigas and a 10 ANIV Blastoise for your 10 ANIV Suicune and 10 ANIV Raikou.

MyLittleShop

Years
Shadow - Sure thing, make sure you PM me though

Elevemage - sorry but cant do that =/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back