• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate The Signature Of the Person Above You

Status
Not open for further replies.

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
8/10

After being around for some time, I find myself strangely liking your signature more and more...

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 14, 2021
8.5/10
Cute drawing.

Mine's probably gonna suck anyway.

Winneon

[b][color=#fb0120]しょう[/color][color=#fc6d24]が[/col
Years
I like the tag, but the text below it ruins it a little. You could put the blue text inside the tag or something, and shorten the black text to just 'Credit'. Just a suggestion.:)
~
7/10

Winneon

Years
You changed Pokedex entries! (Thanks for grass type! They're my favorite type!)
~
10/10

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
Beautiful colouring, liking the opacity up top. But the top line of text seems unbalnced to me- perhaps if you put g&p in the middle? Or shortened Other Trivia to "OT" and stick it on the far right? And the tildes (~) as much as I tend to use them... I don't like them here. I feel using a hyphen all around would look sharper and go with the image better. 8/10

Winneon

Years
Great addition to the sig, TheSmartOne!

I'm liking the new CSS links below the 'supposed' Polar Express tag! And I like the CSS margin above it as well!
~
9/10

Winneon

Years
The tag looks great! You could add some text or links below the tag to make it look better.:D
~
9/10

Winneon

Years
I like the Pokemon icons as links, but the rest seems messy.
~
6/10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back