• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dragon Type Combos you wanna see in the future

Years
I'd like to see a Grass/Dragon Pokemon; I think it's an interesting combination and I'm intrigued on how such a Pokemon would look.

Grass/Dragon! :V

If you know me, you know I always want more grass types. I would also like to see Dragon/Fairy, Dragon/Bug and just about every other type dragon hasn't been paired with yet.

I agree with these two, I'd love to see how they'll pull of a Grass/Dragon-type. Sure, it would have a fair share of weaknesses (Bug, Poison, Flying, Fairy, Dragon and 4x Ice) but ever since I saw it as a type for a fakemon many years ago I want it to happen sometime.

Also, I'd like another Dragon/Steel-type other than Dialga. It's a pretty cool typing imo.

Lost Lore

From the Shadows
Years
A non-legendary (and non-Mega evolution, too- not that I've had the luxury of using Charizard X) Dragon/Fire. And I'm going to agree with Dragon/Fairy, so long as it only starts off cutesy and then develops into something terrifying. (Or I'd also take cutesy but can still be terrifying, like Dragonite, for instance.)

...Oh hey, I'd be game for a non-legendary Dragon/Ghost, too. Giratina is amazing and all, but, really.

TheKantoKid

Let's go, Pikachu!
Years
I would like to see Dragon/Grass or Grass/Dragon (Trust me it makes a difference). I would also like to see a Fire/Dragon that isnt a legendary or a mega. Maybe the new sarters in 7th gen would have one. Also a Water/Dragon would be nice. Who knows maybe the next Gen would have all the starters be part dragon. They would only be weak to the dragon type in them all lol

リザードン☆

Charizard evolved into..
Years
I would have to suggest a Dragon/Fairy or Fairy/Dragon.
Dragon types always look cool and powerful and the fairies IMO just look cute, what other Pokémon are cool, powerful and cute looking?
Charizard of course! :P

bobandbill

one more time
Years
Alas, it never got that typing, even though it looks quite suited for it (along with Flygon, to be honest). Oh well - I would like to see one nonetheless.

Sopheria

響け〜 響け!
Years
I REALLY want to see a dragon/fighting type. That will be the coolest Pokemon ever! Not sure why I love that combination, but it makes me think of Mortal Kombat. Plz do it, GameFreak!

I would like to see an dragon/poison or dragon/ghost pokemon next
There's already a Dragon/Poison: Dragalge. It was introduced in gen VI.

250px-691Dragalge.png

Blastin'Tyruntz

Keeps blasting off again!
Years
Dragon\Grass sounds nice, something like a Meganium but with carnivourus plants instead of that petals Bullsh*t.

Dragon\Poison also sounds nice,Acid-dragon...yeah.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Feb 24, 2015
I would like to see more non-legendary dragons especially a ice dragon that becomes really strong when it's hailing. Though a fairy dragon would be cool to see as well.

LilyAnn

All your base are belong to us
Years
I would love to see a Fire/Dragon or a Fairy/Dragon type. Maybe a Steel/Dragon too. xD All non-legendaries though. We need more awesome regular pokemon. :3

Years
  • Seen Feb 5, 2023
Specifically, I would like to see a Bug/Dragon and a Fairy/Dragon pokemon. I think a fairy/dragon would be OP in gen. 6 however.

Years
  • Seen Sep 1, 2023
I would love a Grass/Dragon type based on a peacock, a Dragon/Bug type, and a Dragon/Fighting type.

I also think we should have a non-legendary Dragon/Fire type that isn't just a mega evolution.

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Mar 17, 2014
Firstly, we do have a Water/Dragon Pokémon, it's Kingdra, Seadra's evolution ever since Gen II, it's even Clair's ace iirc

Secondly, I dunno, I don't particularly care for grass/dragon, it seems a bit lackluster for me. I would love to see another Ghost/Dragon or maybe a Dark/Dragon Pokemon?

Back