• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Daydream White Version

Status
Not open for further replies.

KeyRogue

No theme for now...
Years
Oh, glad you're back SK3, what took you so long? XD glad you updated the 1st post after you posted an update in Romhack.me, anyway good luck! ^^

- Lehux

Dxys

Pkmn. Trainer
Years
  • Age 39
  • Seen Aug 30, 2014
I know this is my first time even seeing the thread, but I'm glad it's not canceled. This has potential.

Took time to read through some pages, haha

SK3

Pokemon Hacking Company™ CEO
Years
Awesome! Welcome back. By the way, by any chance, will you include like more than 386 pokemon?

We are in the process of crafting our own Pokedex, I'm not sure if that's going to exceed 386 Pokemon but we will see

Are you going to change the tiles?

There will be some additional FR styled tiles added to the game eventually alongside the default FR tiles

Oh, glad you're back SK3, what took you so long? XD glad you updated the 1st post after you posted an update in Romhack.me, anyway good luck! ^^

- Lehux

Thanks!

I know this is my first time even seeing the thread, but I'm glad it's not canceled. This has potential.

Took time to read through some pages, haha

I'm glad you believe in my hack haha

Varion Bluefire

A.K.A The Glitch
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 3, 2015
Are you still going to be using the sprite I made for you aaaages ago?
If so, I don't see my name on the credits. :( (It's nintendork15).

But, I'm glad to see this hack back, I love it.

SK3

Years
Will You Change The Hero Sprite Too?

Yes it will be changed

Are you still going to be using the sprite I made for you aaaages ago?
If so, I don't see my name on the credits. :( (It's nintendork15).

But, I'm glad to see this hack back, I love it.

That's right! I transferred laptops and pretty much lost anything I had graphically related so I had forgotten, I'd be more than happy to use those OWs you made if you still have them.

Varion Bluefire

A.K.A The Glitch
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 3, 2015
ellenbattle.png

I made this battle sprite, I have it, if you'd like it?

SK3

Years
ellenbattle.png

I made this battle sprite, I have it, if you'd like it?

Ahh yeah, yes I'd still like this haha. I had gotten mixed up with something else for second.
I didn't realize I took you out of the credits when I rewrote the OP, I apologize for that :(
I didn't have the sprite on my laptop like I said so I made the list without it in mind

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jun 26, 2016
Man, I really like that dungeon theme 2 so much. It's so simple and it feels like your in a ruins or area that is very mysterious a little eerie.

Can i get the midi for it please?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back