• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Mecha Moth's Trade Center (Shinies & Events)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MechaMoth

Eloquent Speaker
Years
Interested in: Shiny Tapu Koko Event
Offering: UT Timid Feb2012 Mewtwo (self-obtained with WC proof) BUT since I see you already have it although it's on your Wants List, I can also offer an UT Brave Pokebank Feraligatr
3DS Name: Flan
FC: 4742 5239 4454

Hey Cake! Happy to see you stop by. I actually have the Feraligatr (including the other two) along with the Mewtwo. I'm so sorry! Is there anything else you could offer? Even if it's an event I don't have, I'm usually pretty interested.
I'd be happy to trade with you!

MechaMoth

Eloquent Speaker
Years
Interested in: shiny bulbasaur, shiny latias (lv40)
Offering: shiny golem (impish, lv 25), shiny braviary (hasty, lv 94)
3DS Name: Nick

Hey there! Thanks for stopping by!
Is the Golem Kanto forme or Alolan? I need Kanto.
Do you know why Braviary is such a high level?
Are either of them flawless? I'm looking for 5IV or less.

Once I know that stuff, I'd be happy to trade! Just trying to weed out potential hacks before they get to me.
Thanks again!

TheGinger63

PKMN Trainer
Years
Hey there! Thanks for stopping by!
Is the Golem Kanto forme or Alolan? I need Kanto.
Do you know why Braviary is such a high level?
Are either of them flawless? I'm looking for 5IV or less.

Once I know that stuff, I'd be happy to trade! Just trying to weed out potential hacks before they get to me.
Thanks again!

Golem is kanto
Braviary i used in game

To be honest im not sure how to check IVs :/

Spyro

[title=Free 6iv Dittos!][url=https://www.reddit.co
Years
  • Seen Oct 5, 2018
Hello! I looked quickly in your wants section and I might have new Shinies for you!
Male Pachirisu
Female Bonsly - You want a Female Sudowoodo
Female Paras - You want a Parasect, no gender specified

Let me know if those interests you! I have a few new events as well, if you want to take a look!

I'd be interested in:
Vivillon - Pokeball Pattern - lvl 12 - SUM2014 - 8064 - 2014 - Pokemon Center Online - Special Distribution
Shiny Diancie - lvl 50 - ポケセン - 12125 - 2015 - Mega Evolution Promotion
Pumpkaboo - lvl 50 - Spooky2014 - 10014 - 2014 - Halloween Celebration (Holding an everstone if possible)

MechaMoth

Eloquent Speaker
Years

MechaMoth

Eloquent Speaker
Years
Hello! I looked quickly in your wants section and I might have new Shinies for you!
Male Pachirisu

Let me know if those interests you! I have a few new events as well, if you want to take a look!

I'd be interested in:
Vivillon - Pokeball Pattern - lvl 12 - SUM2014 - 8064 - 2014 - Pokemon Center Online - Special Distribution
Pumpkaboo - lvl 50 - Spooky2014 - 10014 - 2014 - Halloween Celebration (Holding an everstone if possible)

Hey Soapie! So happy to see you again! I could go for all 3 of those. And I'll for sure remember an Everstone on the Pumpkaboo (reason I have that and a Gourgeist is because the person I was trading forgot the Everstone, so I know the feels).

I did go through your events, and I would be interested in your Korean Sylveon:
님피아 (Sylveon) | 이브이하우스 12013
I could possibly trade tonight, but the weekend will probably be best.

Spyro

Years
  • Seen Oct 5, 2018
Hey Soapie! So happy to see you again! I could go for all 3 of those. And I'll for sure remember an Everstone on the Pumpkaboo (reason I have that and a Gourgeist is because the person I was trading forgot the Everstone, so I know the feels).

I did go through your events, and I would be interested in your Korean Sylveon:
I could possibly trade tonight, but the weekend will probably be best.

Weekend suits me as well, since I don't have access to my Powersaves tonight ^-^;
Can I take something for the event Sylveon to make the trade even? :)

MechaMoth

Eloquent Speaker
Years
Weekend suits me as well, since I don't have access to my Powersaves tonight ^-^;
Can I take something for the event Sylveon to make the trade even? :)

Oh yeah! Of course! Go for it.
Also, I failed to mention that the Paris Pokeball Vivillon event is the rarer of the two events, if you'd like that or both. Happy to throw in something extra for such a reliable trader!

Spyro

Years
  • Seen Oct 5, 2018
Oh yeah! Of course! Go for it.
Also, I failed to mention that the Paris Pokeball Vivillon event is the rarer of the two events, if you'd like that or both. Happy to throw in something extra for such a reliable trader!
Oh! Then I'd definitely prefer the rarest of the bunch! I'm pretty new to Event trading :P It's this one, right?
666 - Vivillon - Pokeball Pattern - "Prismillon - lvl 12 - Paris - 6014 - 2014 - Timid - x/x/x/x/x/x - Psychic - Pokemon Center Paris - Special Distribution

That's so sweet! Ooh, I wish I had more to offer you x_x
Can I have the Member Card Darkrai event? :o I saw you had a Shiny one, I'm unsure if that would be a fair trade for you however :S

Last edited:

MechaMoth

Eloquent Speaker
Years
Oh! Then I'd definitely prefer the rarest of the bunch! I'm pretty new to Event trading :P It's this one, right?
666 - Vivillon - Pokeball Pattern - "Prismillon - lvl 12 - Paris - 6014 - 2014 - Timid - x/x/x/x/x/x - Psychic - Pokemon Center Paris - Special Distribution

That's so sweet! Ooh, I wish I had more to offer you x_x
Can I have the Member Card Darkrai event? :o I saw you had a Shiny one, I'm unsure if that would be a fair trade for you however :S

Yep, that's the Vivillon! The reason it's rarer is because it was only available at the Paris Pokemon Center for a month or two while the other one could be downloaded by anyone.

No worries; I'm sure you'll get more and we can continue trading for a long time!

The Darkrai is totally good. The reason I try to do 1:1 trades is because, when I can clone, I'm not too invested in one Pokemon being worth more than another. I get why people do 3:1 or whatever if they can't clone, but I just get confused with doing anything too complicated when I trade so much.

So:
Male Pachirisu

For:
491 - Shiny Darkrai - lvl 50 - Mat - 19849 - 2009 - Timid - 31/31/31/31/31/31 - Dark - Member Card Event
Bonus: 666 - Vivillon - Pokeball Pattern - "Prismillon - lvl 12 - Paris - 6014 - 2014 - Timid - x/x/x/x/x/x - Psychic - Pokemon Center Paris - Special Distribution

TheGinger63

PKMN Trainer
Years

Spyro

Years
  • Seen Oct 5, 2018
Yep, that's the Vivillon! The reason it's rarer is because it was only available at the Paris Pokemon Center for a month or two while the other one could be downloaded by anyone.

No worries; I'm sure you'll get more and we can continue trading for a long time!

The Darkrai is totally good. The reason I try to do 1:1 trades is because, when I can clone, I'm not too invested in one Pokemon being worth more than another. I get why people do 3:1 or whatever if they can't clone, but I just get confused with doing anything too complicated when I trade so much.

So:
Male Pachirisu

For:
491 - Shiny Darkrai - lvl 50 - Mat - 19849 - 2009 - Timid - 31/31/31/31/31/31 - Dark - Member Card Event
Bonus: 666 - Vivillon - Pokeball Pattern - "Prismillon - lvl 12 - Paris - 6014 - 2014 - Timid - x/x/x/x/x/x - Psychic - Pokemon Center Paris - Special Distribution
Ooh that's perfect, thank you so much! I'll be sure to return the favor when I can, I can also breed a Shiny for you, if you wish :)
I prefer 1:1 trades as well, that's why I often accept 1 Aprimon for 1 Shiny. Since I can clone, I don't mind doing that. So it will be this weekend? :)

Edit: Looked at your wants again and I have a Shiny Male Dustox, Shiny Male Budew (This one is non redis and you want a Male Roselia), and a Shiny Female Meowstic. Would those interest you as well?

Last edited:

MechaMoth

Eloquent Speaker
Years
Ooh that's perfect, thank you so much! I'll be sure to return the favor when I can, I can also breed a Shiny for you, if you wish :)
I prefer 1:1 trades as well, that's why I often accept 1 Aprimon for 1 Shiny. Since I can clone, I don't mind doing that. So it will be this weekend? :)

Edit: Looked at your wants again and I have a Shiny Male Dustox, Shiny Male Budew (This one is non redis and you want a Male Roselia), and a Shiny Female Meowstic. Would those interest you as well?

Yes, I should be free Saturday night after 10PM MST (going to roller derby that night). I should also be free Sunday morning and early afternoon.
I'll go for the Dustox and Meowstic. So feel free to choose an additional two things off of my lists(s).

Spyro

Years
  • Seen Oct 5, 2018
Yes, I should be free Saturday night after 10PM MST (going to roller derby that night). I should also be free Sunday morning and early afternoon.
I'll go for the Dustox and Meowstic. So feel free to choose an additional two things off of my lists(s).

Sweet! Then I'd like Smeargle - lvl 50 - WORLD13 - 8113 - 2013 - Jolly - 31/31/31/30/30/31 - Ground - Pokémon VGC 2013 Finals - Ultimate Smeargle
and
Espeon - lvl 70 - 10 ANIV - 10 - 2006 - Hasty - x/x/x/x/x/x - Poison - 10th Anniversary

So that would be:
Shiny Male Pachirisu
Shiny Female Bonsly
Shiny Female Paras
Shiny Female Meowstic
Shiny Male Dustox

For:
Pumpkaboo - lvl 50 - Spooky2014 - 10014 - 2014 - Halloween Celebration (Holding an everstone)
Shiny Darkrai - lvl 50 - Mat - 19849 - 2009 - Timid - 31/31/31/31/31/31 - Dark - Member Card Event
Smeargle - lvl 50 - WORLD13 - 8113
Espeon - lvl 70 - 10 ANIV - 10 - 2006

Flan

has the bird flu.
Years
  • Age 27
  • NYC
  • Seen Oct 15, 2017
Interested in: Hardy Shiny Pokemon Ranger Manaphy (OT: HUNTER)
Offering: I've got a JPN Ash Hat Pikachu (pretty awful IVs lol), a ENG Pokemon! With You Pikachu (Timid, also pretty awful IVs), and a UT Adamant shiny Terrakion (caught by me OT: Flan ID: 47690, decent IVs) I can offer. Are you interested in any?

Last edited:

MechaMoth

Eloquent Speaker
Years
Sweet! Then I'd like Smeargle - lvl 50 - WORLD13 - 8113 - 2013 - Jolly - 31/31/31/30/30/31 - Ground - Pokémon VGC 2013 Finals - Ultimate Smeargle
and
Espeon - lvl 70 - 10 ANIV - 10 - 2006 - Hasty - x/x/x/x/x/x - Poison - 10th Anniversary

So that would be:
Shiny Male Pachirisu
Shiny Female Bonsly
Shiny Female Paras
Shiny Female Meowstic
Shiny Male Dustox

For:
Pumpkaboo - lvl 50 - Spooky2014 - 10014 - 2014 - Halloween Celebration (Holding an everstone)
Shiny Darkrai - lvl 50 - Mat - 19849 - 2009 - Timid - 31/31/31/31/31/31 - Dark - Member Card Event
Smeargle - lvl 50 - WORLD13 - 8113
Espeon - lvl 70 - 10 ANIV - 10 - 2006

Sounds great to me! Do you want to shoot for Saturday night or Sunday day? I believe you're an hour ahead of me, if I remember correctly.

MechaMoth

Eloquent Speaker
Years
Interested in: Hardy Shiny Pokemon Ranger Manaphy (OT: HUNTER)
Offering: I've got a JPN Ash Hat Pikachu (pretty awful IVs lol), a ENG Pokemon! With You Pikachu (Timid, also pretty awful IVs), and a UT Adamant shiny Terrakion (caught by me OT: Flan ID: 47690, decent IVs) I can offer. Are you interested in any?

Hey Cake! Thanks for stopping by!
I could go for the Terrakion for the Manaphy. Would you need a clone?
I'll be free late Saturday night (10pm MST) and Sunday day (between about 11-4 or 5).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back