• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What Pokemon do you hate the most?

#isthenumbersign
Years
The whole Wurmple family is terrible. I mean Beautifuly is ok, but Dustox and the cocoon dudes are really annoying.

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
Years
Firstly, I dislike Emolga. Almost every time when I'm Audino-hunting, Emolga pops up from the shaking grass. Come on, all I ever wanted was just an Audino, the higher percentage of shaking grass dwellers? :/

I also slightly dislike Basculin. It tends to be about the only pokemon that appears when I'm surfing or looking for a specific pokemon. >< Put that reason aside and it's alright.

Okay, dislike based on looks? Let me see: Patrat (those eyes and that tail!). Female Unfezant. Woobat & Swoobat. Timburr & family. Trubbish & Garbodor. Gothitelle. Klink & family (they're just a bunch of gears..). Amoonguss. Stunfisk.

Back