• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Delighted to make your acquaintance (again!)

Darkpoké0011

User of the Dark-Type
Years
Hello all, I'm DarkPoké001 and it's fantastic to meet you all!

I used to have an account I lost access to and after such a long period away I'm delighted to be back😊 looking forward to meeting new (and perhaps reuniting with old) friends in the community! I'm a Dark Type user and would love to hear from fellow Dark Type fanatics too. Great to be back

-DP001

LadyJirachu

Fluffy and Elegant :3
Years
Hi there! :3 *snuggle's korrina as i post<3*

My name's Jirachu! I'm a Korrina fangirl xD (if you haven't already figured it out)

I'm more of a fan of fairy and fighting types than dark types but I DO like Umbreon! And your avatar of him is so cool! :3 Did you draw it?

I'd like to be your friend too. I've had fun using some dark types in the past, too, even if its not really a favorite type of mine xD Probably the only dark type i seriously dislike overall is sableye anyways (it...reminds me of these games i've learned to despise soooo yeah >_<;;; ).

Darkpoké0011

User of the Dark-Type
Years
Hi Jirachu, it's a pleasure to meet you!

Pangoro is one of my favourite part Dark Pokemon, so I can appreciate good fighting types 😊, an old friend from here actually drew it for me years back and thank you I love it too (was so happy when I got a shiny Umbreon back on Y to match!)

and Sableye can be tricky yes, if you know how to use him..

Thank you for the welcome friend

-DP001

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
Oh! You may be able to contact an admin and have your account restored. I don't know all of the fancy stuff that goes into it but it might be worth a try if you're nostalgic of your join date.

Dark types used to be my favorite type before (obviously) Fairies became a thing. I actually used to have a monotype Dark competitive team for a while! So I do hold Umbreon close to my heart too. <3

Anyway, Welcome to PC! Please feel free to reach out to me if you have any questions or just want to chat. Also congrats on the shiny!!

Years
Hi hi and welcome back to PC.
I see you've played Emerald. Was it good or?
I'd only reached half way in it back in 2011 o_o
(I'm thinking of buying back the platform and carriage to play the game again, but I'm not sure.)

Darkpoké0011

User of the Dark-Type
Years
Thanks everyone for being so welcoming and nice (that's why I love this community) it's great to be back.

Hi hi and welcome back to PC.
I see you've played Emerald. Was it good or?
I'd only reached half way in it back in 2011 o_o
(I'm thinking of buying back the platform and carriage to play the game again, but I'm not sure.)

Yes! I've easily accumulated around 250 hours on Emerald, easily one of the best games (especially to start with) and the abundance of features and the battle frontier gave you so much to do.

Back