• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Who do you watch on Youtube?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ice Car

Banned
Years
And on the subject of Youtube, how do you feel about *cough*youtubecomments*cough*?

The only two channels I really care for at the moment are Game Grumps and a TAS'er that puts out semi-regular content by the name of mugg1991. JonTron, DYK Gaming, Egoraptor, i.e. channels I discovered recently (within the past few months) are all I currently really care about.

Youtube comments? I have a channel and I spend time commenting on Youtube. I'm a COUGHprofessionalyoutubecommenter*COUGH*. *COUGH* I hate youtube commenters 90% of the time. There is an occasional stroke of brilliance in the comments section though.

Yes I have a cold.

Last edited:

#isthenumbersign
Years
I don't actually have an account, but I'll spend a decent time watching music videos and random funny videos. There are only a couple channels I watch with regularity though. Nothing serious enough to make an account and subscribe.

As for comments, I don't make them, but I'll read them. Some can be funny, but most are just stupid.

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
Years
I watch tons of people! There's Hey Ash Whatcha Playin', Meekakitty and Nanalew and their joined efforts in Nanakitty, Felicia Day's Flog and The Guild...

I used to watch Ray William Johnson but he got a little too douchey and a lot less funny so I stopped watching him.

Uh... there's this guy I've recently found called timtimfed who makes really awesome videos. I'm sure there are more but I can't think of them right now!!!

As for YouTube comments, I don't really like the YouTube commenting community because they always seem to start debates and fights about things that are only tangentially related to the video itself.

As for this thread, I'm gonna move it over to T&I, because it's about teh internetz.

TheLeetCasualGamer

Hi, I'm strange :3
Years
....... People

In all seriousness, I tend to hang around the Top ten and game reviewing community of YouTube. I watch a couple of my friend's videos and I also create some of mine.

A lot of them are small time users with only very few of them getting close to the point of being classified as popular so I can't really name any of them off the top of my head that people can recognize. I actually have a list in my featured channel list on my account, those are a couple of my friends along with a couple of users I just like to watch, I keep the link in my sig.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Smosh, Gunnarolla, GloZell, and Outasight (yes he is a YTer too yupppp) There are others, but I prefer those 4. :)

I refuse to see the comments on YT, I have them disabled by default. But the YT community is just horrible and full of trolls trying to spoil the fun of the video. I would rather watch the video with peace than read a bunch of stupid comments.

Ice Car

Banned
Years
Smosh, Gunnarolla, GloZell, and Outasight (yes he is a YTer too yupppp) There are others, but I prefer those 4. :)

I refuse to see the comments on YT, I have them disabled by default. But the YT community is just horrible and full of trolls trying to spoil the fun of the video. I would rather watch the video with peace than read a bunch of stupid comments.
Oh, but Youtube comments CAN be entertaining, oh yes, they can.

I recommend this video's comment section if you enjoy reading fan wars. Great reading material.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FFbVKL-Meo0

If you don't want to sift through the comments, here are some highlights.

Last edited:

Hannah

beep bop boop
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Nov 16, 2021
Honestly, I don't Subscribe to a lot of people on Youtube, only my friends. I watch their various videos when I'm bored. There's this one girl that I watch a lot -- her account got deleted, unfortunately, for she was uploading Adventure Time episodes illegally. Besides that, I only watch Justin Bieber's Vevo and his kidrauhl account.

On the topic of comments, I don't really comment. I have an account, but I don't like commenting on random videos. I just like or dislike, then leave. I also don't give a what about other people's comments.

Years
I haven't really been using youtube that much since starting university, but before that I would mainly vloggers and LPers. Main ones being pewdiepie for his walking dead series and his horror lets plays and vloggers like itswaypastmybedtime, danisnotonfire and xperpetualmotion but I also watch her for her design videos too.
I have plenty more that I could list, like the common jenna marbles and RWJ but those are the main people I go onto youtube to watch.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years
Vlogs & general videos: Vlogbrothers, wheezywaiter, JennaMarbles, elmify, 5secondfilms, CGPGrey, MinutePhysics, Vihart, nerimon, charlieissocoollike, communitychannel, lazypillow

LPers: ethoslab, Mindez, HaatFilms, sethbling, W92Baj, wee187, & probably others

I used to keep up with a lot of others but realized I was skipping over their videos a lot so I've trimmed my subscription list. :[ As for Youtube comments, I typically watch Youtube from my phone because then I can lie in bed (whoo!) and the ads are so much shorter on the mobile apps, generally. The comment display is pretty horrible on my app so there's little reason for me to bother trying to read comments. I just ignore them.

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
Years
I watch mostly MysteryGuitarMan, NigaHiga and kevjumba. They have some of the most original and hilarious videos. xD I might have watched others before, but these are the main ones I always watch when I go on YouTube.

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
Years
YouTube is my main source of online music, and especially discovering new stuff that isn't on Spotify as of yet.. That's pretty much all I use it for. I have a Fiona Apple playlist of her third album but with the original producer, as that's something that's technically not-so-legal so not on Spotify. Apart from that, I'll just watch and listen to whatever I'm in the mood for. Recently, that's been a capella versions of recent songs sung on the reality TV show The Sing-Off, but next week that will probably change to something else, and the same thing will happen the week after that... and so on. But in terms of watching comedians/LPers or anything like that... not so much.

And YouTube comments are pretty much the lowest of the low when it comes to the Internet. Just vile, the whole lot of them.

Uecil

[img]https://i.ibb.co/4jfYrCT/tHdpHUB.png[/img]
Years
I watch A LOT of people on YouTube, but all of them are mainly Fan dubbers or musician videos. There are several people I like to watch a lot on Youtube and those would be shadowlink4321, Cardgamesftw, BBC's channels, OhMyFluffy and SirReith.

Commenting Youtube is something I don't do much, unless someone asks a question without it being unanswered, for example "What clip is this from?" I always had the habit of commenting of those and on my actual videos located on my channel, I comment back to the comments I get. I like doing that.

Years
I subscribe to...a lot of people. My favourites include wheezywaiter and all his channels, GameGrumps (and egoraptor and JonTronShow), generikb and BDoubleO100, GuudeBoulderfist, gwatsky, Vlogbrothers, nerimon, rhettandlink2, SourceFed and sxephil. But I spend a lot of time Youtube videos in the background lmao I subscribe to a lot of people.

Years
I watch loads of music on YouTube, and also some funny videos and the Marriland LP's as well (cos I just love his voice and personality).

I have to say, I've been watching YouTube a lot more than when I first used it.

Years
  • Seen Jul 16, 2014
I mostly watch music videos, anime, gaming stuff and sometimes videos from the comedy section.I don't use Youtube too much because i have a slow internet connections:(

Youtube comments are sometimes pure gold but most of the time they are Primape-s*** retarded.

Years
  • Age 32
  • UK
  • Seen Oct 17, 2023
Only person I really keep an eye out for is danisnotonfire, since I went to school with him :P #claimtofame.

Oh and AmazingPhil too, because he's awesome.

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
Years
I don't care much for youtube comments, though some can be funny. I usually just watch or listen to music through youtube so I don't really care what other people think of the music I like.

Sandshrew4

Also known as Sandwich
Years
I have my own beyblade channel and I like watching beyblade videos. I like bioniclealek789's beyblade channel and other than beyblade stuff, I listen to music.

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
Mostly gaming channels, movie reviews and comedy stuffs.
I like James Rolfe alot (Angry Video Game Nerd) since he does all 3 of the stuffs I love best :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back