• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] SPEE - Super Pokemon Eevee Edition [Full Game]

How to do rate.

• Awesome!!!

Votes: 924 72.0%
  • Alright!

Votes: 190 14.8%
  • Average

Votes: 77 6.0%
  • Awful..

Votes: 21 1.6%
  • Abomination....

Votes: 72 5.6%

• Total voters

Orifiel

Priestess
Years
Wow, this screenies bring back memories.
The new battle style is pretty cool too. I wanna test the beta.
But I guess I want a full play, after full ver. release maybe.

DarkDoom3000

Super Pokemon Eevee Edition
Years
Progress is going nicely, I've now completed updating all the wild encounters, so that you'll now fight stronger pokemon during the night.

I've also added a new feature that should make the game less tedious.

Reducing Encounter Rates

So you already know that walking(instead of biking) and Repels reduce wild pokemon encounter rates. Coming v0.73 there'll be a new way. by simply escaping.

Every time you escape, the encounter rate will go down. Escaping a suprise battle will lower it even more. The more you escape, the lower the encounter rate will become, the encounter rate can drop as low 1/4th the original rate.

This should help getting through areas of the game much easier, namely caves and stuff.

The encounter rate can be reset by hoping on the bike, or healing at the pokemon center.

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
The encounter rate can be reset by hoping on the bike, or healing at the pokemon center.

May I suggest it be reset every time we enter a new map?
If that's too much work, then never mind~

But anyways, the new feature of reducing the encounter rate is really really wonderful! xD

Lockmaster24

Wise words of FizzyStardust
Years
May I suggest it be reset every time we enter a new map?
If that's too much work, then never mind~

But anyways, the new feature of reducing the encounter rate is really really wonderful! xD

Nah, I like it the way Darkdoom said, makes going through multi floor caves so much easier than running every ten or so steps.

DarkDoom3000

Years
I didn't want it to reset in every new area because it feels odd when it resets inbetween routes.
And for places like Resting Falls, Connecting Caves, and the Magnus Sewers, where the dungeons aren't continious,
rather, they weave in and out of the overworld map (route2, route6 and magnus city, respectively)

I will be tuning the feature more in future updates in response to feedback.

Last edited:

DarkDoom3000

Years
learning how to make some GIFs.

3wh99.gif

Years
I think one of the Sidequests is bugged. The one where you have to get 99 sawdust for the old lady in Arbor City, I got 99 but the my Quest Log for it says i got 98/99. Also says 98/99 Stardust obtained instead of Sawdust.
Talk to the old lady and keeps saying bring me 99 sawdust when I already have 99 sawdust.

Years
  • Seen Mar 1, 2016
Not meaning to seem Inpatient but would it be possible to increase the money and alchemy-ish items by a amount? It doesn't have to a huge increase but when I was playing through the game, I was pore and the pokemon didn't drop more than 2 to 5 Pokebucks. Also the item drops are little to none.This may be just my bad luck but it would be much appreciated.

DarkDoom3000

Years
I think one of the Sidequests is bugged. The one where you have to get 99 sawdust for the old lady in Arbor City, I got 99 but the my Quest Log for it says i got 98/99. Also says 98/99 Stardust obtained instead of Sawdust.
Talk to the old lady and keeps saying bring me 99 sawdust when I already have 99 sawdust.
fixed that. should work come next version

Not meaning to seem Inpatient but would it be possible to increase the money and alchemy-ish items by a amount? It doesn't have to a huge increase but when I was playing through the game, I was pore and the pokemon didn't drop more than 2 to 5 Pokebucks. Also the item drops are little to none.This may be just my bad luck but it would be much appreciated.

I did notice money is hard to get, I'll be doing some modifications, including lowering house prices and giving money for each sidequest completed (will be retroactive, so if you've completed a bunch of sidequests, when you load up the next version, you'll get a bunch of money.)

as for drop rates, the way it works, is that higher level pokemon drop more.
Rank1 junk - drop rate = 4*level.
Rank2 junk- drop rate = 2*level.
Rank3 junk- drop rate = level.

so a lv25 rank 1 pokemon will drop something 100% of the time.
a lv50 rank 2, and a lv 99 rank 3.

The item a pokemon drop depends on what stage of evolution it is. Unevolved usually carrying rank1, while first evolutions carrying rank2, and 3rd stage having rank 3. It's not totally fixed, as it depends on how strong the pokemon is (ie: Lapras has no evolution, but carries rank2 items, a lapras that's over lv60 carries rank3.)

You'll naturally start fighting more higher levelled pokemon, which should increase drop rates.

I won't be changing the drop percentages, as they would take too long to change up. But I may change the amount of items required to refine to the next level.

I have also been playing a lot of Grand Theft Auto 5... and it has given me the inspiration to implement a stock market in a future version of the game. One that fluxates depending on your actions ingame. That will allow keen players to make money.

----

Vanish encounter has been completed :D

I'm now going to be adding in more corrupted pokemon, sidequests, refining options, shinification, basically going to be fleshing out this version so that it'll feel like a meaty update.

Stay tuned!
you can follow me on
twitter: @EeveeEdition
facebook: https://www.facebook.com/EeveeEdition
or my blog: http://www.pokemoneeveeblog.blogspot.co.nz/

to keep up to date with the game. or just keep and eye on this thread :)

Last edited:

PariWasHere

Gamer
Years
Congratulations, Doom! :D
Man, I haven't commented here in soooo long, hehe. Following pretty much every post still, though! ^-^

Keep up the great work, I'm looking forward to future releases~ ♥
*Goes back in hiding once again*

BCKC

A nobody, just like you.
Years
Just a few small mistakes.
Spoiler:

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 15, 2013
So... I was playing this and I got to the part where you fight Biggs and he has a Nidoking and Nidoqueen, and beat him and his partner. My rival came and didn't say anything, the game just sat there.

I have this same problem. Is there a fix for it?

DarkDoom3000

Years
Congratulations, Doom! :D
Man, I haven't commented here in soooo long, hehe. Following pretty much every post still, though! ^-^

Keep up the great work, I'm looking forward to future releases~ ♥
*Goes back in hiding once again*
Thanks! good to see familiar faces again :)

Just a few small mistakes.
Spoiler:
cool, will fix thoes, except the ones where the attack name has been split into 2, I did it on purpose, because it doesn't make much sense combining thoes names as there's no order to it. (psybeam, bubblebeam vs hyper beam??? wut?)

I have this same problem. Is there a fix for it?
Head back into the sewers before fighting biggs/wedge. that should fix it.

---

The website will be down for a few days as I'm overhawling it.

Years
Hmmm..... I think I discovered a bug. After beating the 2 main team rockets in Magnus City, (The ones who attempted to steal the Eevee) when the rival arrives, the game freezes but it still plays music.

Raj

Pokemon Master
Years
How do i download super pokemon eevee edition?
(Sigh) Go to the first page, and first post.
Scroll down to where it say's Beta 7.2 is out.
Click on it and you will have downloaded the newest copy of Super Pokemon Eevee.

Strange I just tried that to confirm it was working and it appears to be down along with the website, although the blog is still working there is no download there.
Try clicking on Beta 7.2 it SHOULD work, though it currently is not working for me.

Also DarkDoom are you later going to restore the ability to build your Base's to the size of mansion's with Kitchen's and the ability to rent rooms?

Last edited:

Blaze the Cat

Life hurts, and so do I
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen May 19, 2014
Hmmm..... I think I discovered a bug. After beating the 2 main team rockets in Magnus City, (The ones who attempted to steal the Eevee) when the rival arrives, the game freezes but it still plays music.

This bug has been reported (I think) more than 10 times. Interestingly, I seem to recall myself being the one who posted about it first.

DarkDoom3000

Years
Go back in the sewers before fighting biggs/wedge.

How do i download super pokemon eevee edition?
http://www.mediafire.com/download/2d8plrqi73cfd1n/Pokemon_Eevee_Beta_0.724.zip

(Sigh) Go to the first page, and first post.
Scroll down to where it say's Beta 7.2 is out.
Click on it and you will have downloaded the newest copy of Super Pokemon Eevee.

Strange I just tried that to confirm it was working and it appears to be down along with the website, although the blog is still working there is no download there.
Try clicking on Beta 7.2 it SHOULD work, though it currently is not working for me.

Also DarkDoom are you later going to restore the ability to build your Base's to the size of mansion's with Kitchen's and the ability to rent rooms?
Website is indeed down, getting a facelift, I've been meaning to update the website for a while now, as my web development skills have greatly increased, especially with me knowing how to javascript/jquery. So the new website should be nicer to look at and navigate.
In addition to that. It'll have a brand new "Help" section, where you'll find Frequently Asked Questions, and various guides- such as pokemon locations, item drop rates, refining, etc.
Well, that's the plan, most of the functionality will probably be broken in day one.

This bug has been reported (I think) more than 10 times. Interestingly, I seem to recall myself being the one who posted about it first.
Yeah. I thought I had fixed it, but alas, that's that didn't happen to be the case.

I'm nearing 2k downloads on this latest version alone, so I'm guessing a lot of people are getting stuck.

To counter this. I'll be releasing Beta v0.73 soon, which will not only fix thoes gamebreaking glitches, but advance the game to the end of chapter 4 (aka: hypervisor #2)
BUT don't mistake it for Demo 7b- so newgame+, shification, and various other things still won't be avaliable until a later date.
v0.73 will probably be up by the time the new website comes online again. Maybe a week or so in timeframe.

Back