• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your defining characteristic.

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
Years
Naive, I guess? I hear many people use that for me.

I personally think 'Lazy' or 'Clumsy' works better. They describe me better.

Years
Is obsessive a defining characteristic? Once I'm addicted to something, I annoy my friends to death by talking about it.

Controversial?

Bored musician, bad programmer
Years
  • Age 28
  • UK
  • Seen Oct 11, 2020
It really depends who you ask, cos I have no idea.
People call me either funny or "the music guy" a lot.

Charcoal92

Banned
Years
The smart one. I take it with pride, but realize the being smart can make me have a I know everything ego so ahh yep.

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
Caring. If you ask anyone really close to me (cause you wouldn't know this if you're not very close to me) you would know I care deeply many, sometimes even people I don't know. I'm not good at expressing it, nor do I like to let it show that I'm this way, but I care so much about others. If someone I care about is upset, even for the tiniest reason, I will be upset just because they are and I'll do anything I can to make them feel better, even if it's only slightly. Just can't stand others being sad or down on themselves.

Years
Committed.

I'm pretty committed about a lot of stuff, such as getting work and assignments done, and I take tasks assigned to me very seriously as well.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen yesterday
Loyal. I've heard this said about me a lot, and I agree with it. I am a very loyal person. I'll stand by those I consider close in tough times and help em out. I think the term fits me well.

Sector

Banned
Years
  • Age 33
  • Ohio
  • Seen Oct 10, 2016
I'll share exactly every words my guy best friends have used to describe me, when describing to the girls they're talking to/dating, or what my best girl friends describe me as:

1) Awkward
2) Weird
3) Social-Butterfly
4) Funny
5) Random
6) Respectable
7) Dork
8) Crazy
9) Cool
10) Talented

Years
According to friends, really nice + really caring. Even some friends say that I'm the 'nicest guy they know'. I don't see how, as I'm nice to pretty much anyone. I mean, if you're respectful/nice to me, then I'll wholeheartedly return the favour. Maybe, those friends' friends don't do that for them? Haha.

For me, I'll say my defining characteristic is quietness/shyness. It's awful, but I'm certainly working on it. Hopefully, working on Let's Play's and eventually streaming will help get rid of it.

PokemonLeagueChamp

Traveling Hoenn once more.
Years
Some of my friends seem to think I'm "emotionless". Personally, I prefer "rational", or "not distracted by emotional outbursts". I'm not completely without emotion. I don't even think that's humanly possible.

Years
Even though I don't like to admit it, I think I'm a bit pretentious. I do sometimes go out of my way to try to impress people at times, beacuse after all, making a good impression on people is very important.

Now on what others think of me... I've heard all things. My parents think I'm a goofball, my professors think I'm quiet, some of my closer friends think I'm smart and funny, others think I'm random... etc.

Last edited:

Apollo

怖がらないで
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Jul 22, 2017
Quiet/Shyness. Most people at school would probably say this. I really hate this characteristic of mine to pieces, since in reality I'm quite extroverted. It's really annoying when I recite something in class and the teachers can't hear me. I'm hopefully overcoming this, though, and my voice has gradually gotten louder.

Back