• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Graphics: DS-style Gen VII and Beyond Pokémon Sprite Repository in 64x64

leparagon

speed and quality
Years
I feel like the Dartrix could use an update. I'm only showcasing a possibility

I think it's evo could be updated too using the sprites located at the link. They are public for use but need to be resized. Just a tip!
hi there! as darkdragon said, we wont be accepting that. but i'll explain why. the zerudez sprites you linked aren't traditional DS style. i got inspiration for the face from zerudez's decidueye but other than that, i think you can see that the poses and colouring styles are too different. and besides, decidueye looks way too small and dartrix looks a bit too big if you use those poses

Second frame maybe?
i actually already made a second pose for dartrix before, but i think this one's better so yeah i'll use this one instead lol. just need to edit it a bit

anyway as stated before, the sprites are all done. as much as possible, let's try not to update anything done already

sorry for being inactive so much, i've been busy with some mega sprites and other projects too

Years
  • Seen Oct 2, 2023
Since it was presented Pokemon Let's Go Pikachu and Eevee,now he was presented to an Female Eevee now tending a tail with a heart shape and this I show you this sprites.

taiZXqN.png

https://i.imgur.com/taiZXqN.png

Last edited:

thedarkdragon11

New World Pirate
Years
Since it was presented Pokemon Let's Go Pikachu and Eevee,now he was presented to an Female Eevee now tending a tail with a heart shape and this I show you this sprites.

taiZXqN.png

https://i.imgur.com/taiZXqN.png

Well, yes... LGPE Eevee will be featured once the game or, at least, the data leaks are out... We'll save this one in the meantime...

LGPE Eevee would be counted as a separate special form like Spiky Ear Pichu and Eternal Flower Floette so it will have it's own 256x64 sheet separate from the normal one...

Aside from LGPE Eevee I believe there's at least 1 more new specie to be revealed...

Delta231

A noob
Years
I really don't know what that means, but here's a Meltan spritesheet https://imgur.com/a/fETRkwp
Credit goes to Fable-Amare on DeviantArt for the left-facing frontsprites, Ex Snagem Wes for the middle facing sprites, Ex Snagem Wes for indexing the image, and Ezerart on DeviantArt for the backsprites.

This wouldn't be accepted because the image is jpeg and it doesn't follow this thread style.

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
Years
I really don't know what that means, but here's a Meltan spritesheet https://imgur.com/a/fETRkwp
Credit goes to Fable-Amare on DeviantArt for the left-facing frontsprites, Ex Snagem Wes for the middle facing sprites, Ex Snagem Wes for indexing the image, and Ezerart on DeviantArt for the backsprites.
You should have posted Ezerart's sheet directly instead of... that.
At the very least, since they're good quality sprites, they might be usable as a base.
tEfKufW.png

Source.

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
Years
Oh. PGE imports .PNG so I thought it would be appropriate.

What? Those aren't the right size. They're 96x96. I personally like Fable-Amare's better, so I included those.
The palette isn't as fucked up as your sheet's. I honestly don't know if that's a requirement or not, but I figured it could make things easier? Idk.
Let's just let these guys do their thing.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Nov 12, 2023
The palette isn't as ****ed up as your sheet's. I honestly don't know if that's a requirement or not, but I figured it could make things easier? Idk.
Let's just let these guys do their thing.

Do you have facebook or devaintart ? I have some special sprite want to share with you, its like your Mega Hooh or Mega Lugia backsprite quite pretty, you should look at it.

Years
  • Age 41
  • Seen Mar 20, 2021
Due to unknown circumstances when using the Sprites they came out blurry out of curiosity is there a way to fix the blurriness

thedarkdragon11

New World Pirate
Years
Datamines from LGPE are already out including the icon sprites... There are no new Mega Evolutions so we'll only deal with Meltan, Melmetal and Female Starter Eevee... For the icons, we'll only need ones for Meltan and Melmetal...

Icon style from LGPE somewhat differs from the icons from 3DS games... But luckily, icons for Meltan and Melmetal are still in Gen. 6-style:

XUQ6jkc.png

So yeah, Melmetal icon needs a repose as it obviously exceeds 32px wide...

You can now submit sprites for Meltan, Melmetal and Female Starter Eevee keeping in mind the quality of the existing featured sprites... Icons for Vivillon forms can also be submitted... Sugimori-palette conversion for sprites will begin next year...

Back