• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What Pokemon Trainer are you most like?

Sturm

Kurokoneko
Years
Kayleigh said:
I think I'd be most like a Lass, because... I'm a girl. :knockedou
But let's see... To be more specific, as for a real character in Pok?mon, I think I'd be most like May. ^_^
I think so...('o')
Do ya think who I am...? I think you don't know...this times...unlike last times...no Avatar hint! ha ha ha...

Vash

I'm fresh in my white tee
Years
I'm more like a James/Brock - Ash.I'm silly but i will beat your Grass. ROTFLMFAO

Years
  • Seen Oct 15, 2003
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahaha

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
Years
  • Seen Feb 3, 2021
Please refrain from double posting, and posting nonsense messages like "sdgdsaaaaaaaaaaaaa" that don't add to the topic at hand. Thanks.

Sturm

Kurokoneko
Years
girl youser said:
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahaha
Where is nuke when you need them...???*prepare to insert girl youser mouth with a nuke*
Oh well...
I think I look like Steven...he is cool...and calm...

John Denver

Banned
Years
I'm most like that One Juggler in Red and Blue version, who, after you beat him he says, and I quote...

"I dropped my balls."

BOO ya!

TeNk

Banned User
Years
No more spamming.. Guys, you're spamming about the spammers above you, so cut it.

And I change myself into a typical RED rocket. Since I kick so much @$$, I decided I should just be the leader myself. Right? Every rocket will bow down to me and praise my superiorness.

TeNk

Banned User
Years
Don't tell me this topic died because of me. Ruriri, you remind me of super nerds, sorry if it's insulting =). Sturm I think you should be Super nerd too. Kairi I think you should be Roxanne... Jessica, I think you should be Lady Jessica on LilyCove city. Blaziken, I think you should be Team Aqua. Girl Youser, I think you should be Cassidy. Junichi, I think you should be Junichi. Jynx, I think you should be Sabrina.

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
Years
  • Seen Feb 3, 2021
The thing is, there was a bad spammer who posted in this topic. All his posts are now gone, but the people yelling at him's posts remian. So he wasn't yelling at ayone in the topic currently...

Igglybuddy

OMG PENGUINS
Years
Dakota said:
I'm most like that One Juggler in Red and Blue version, who, after you beat him he says, and I quote...

"I dropped my balls."

Heh heh...best quote ever. XD

Anyway, I think I'm probably a female version of Homura/Tabitha or Steven. Hoo hah!

Back