• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Everyone thinks you're awesome!

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
What do people generally think of you?
How does this change the way you behave toward them?

People seem to be neutral about me, as a whole, though leaning toward negative. It does make me appreciate the friends I do have, at least.

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 13, 2023
People think of me as a beaming beacon of light, the perfect example of a youth. No lies. I help my parents a lot, when others my age would rather spend 50 bucks a week for allowance by doing nothing but sapping their parents dry.

.Aero

Tell Me I'm A Screwed Up Mess
Years
Everyone I meet first thinks I'm just the nicest person in the world and I can't dislike anyone. Then they get to know me and, while I'm still a nice guy, they realize that there are definitely people who can get on my nerves and I can make that known if they bother me too much.

Melody

Banned
Years
Most people who get to know me actually do come to like me. But that all depends on a few things. I can be pretty vocal about things at times, and this can rub some the wrong way, but I don't believe many people really do get bothered, and those that do just happen to be incompatible with me for one reason or another usually.

Even if that's not the case, I can usually clear up misunderstandings pretty quickly if I know one exists.

Broken_Arrow

Paper Plane
Years
i never asked people what they think about me!!because tbh i kind of don't care....i treat em the way they treat me..if they're nice i'll be nice to them if they annoy me they opened hell on themselves....i hate to be mean but when i have to be there's no choices!

though!

i'm a flexible persona...hard to say about me!..sometimes that make a problem even for me but i got used to that

Sirfetch’d

I haven't really met but a few people that don't like me, but I am very likeable I think.

Years
Most people think I'm very shy in real life, but if you're talking about PC I'm apparently very funny but likeable and cute. I'm way more noticeable in personality on the internet compared to real life.

I can be a little weird at times though.

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
Years
What do people generally think of me? Now that's something I would very much like to know!

I think people first see me as friendly, but shy and reserved. If they get to know me better and become closer to me, I may be still quite quiet, but I will be seen as more open and less shy. Some people might find my initial quietness and shyness as not wanting to interact with them, but this is not the case at all.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Might as well go deeper into this- I have nothing to do.

People probably recognize how unsocial I am and perhaps mistake it for being shy. I don't talk much -if at all- if I don't know someone well enough to be comfortable around them. Once people know me, though, they apparently think I'm funny and smart.

I don't mind when people are afraid of me (which generally happens when my best friend tells them things about me). It's kind of fun to watch them stare up at me fearfully. (:

Last edited:

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
Alot of people in real life see me as a really friendly and likable person , but sort of shy.Though when I do talk, people say I can be honest and down-to-earth. I tend to be more talkative and less shy around people I know more , but I still don't really talk often. Online I tend to be nice as well , though I'm more open and extroverted than compared to offline. When with family, I tend to be nice, but can get mean and angry often if anyone treats me wrongly.

Last edited:

Kikaito plush

Angeline plushxKikaito plush
Years
People Online/IRL think I am strange because of the way I type, that's because I have special needs. I Guess I can be strange by going over my old PC posts. Online is worst though I can easily say.

Strange is Talli end of this post.

Aura Vitae

Down, Sword Hand!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 23, 2019
I'm an antisocial person but people seem to think I'm just shy or at least I was voted the most shy male senior for my Highschool's yearbook. Out of my own group of friends they probably see a more random but still reserved person who is too kind for his own good because they never saw me get annoyed or angry a lot. How people think of me doesn't change how I'll react though because I'm generally neutral towards people I don't know, abrasive towards persistent people I don't know, and friendly towards people I do know.

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
Years
I guess you'd have to ask them. Since I can be brutally honest and I don't like sucking up to people- some people see me as being really genuine, down to earth, and caring.. but others think that I'm a right slice and downright hate me, or think I'm really stuck up. It's all perception I guess?

PokeLordAndrew

Emulation Noob
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 4, 2013
People generally avoid me irl, maybe I'm that awkward kid in the corner of the room.
Maybe it's my anxiety, idk.
I'm normally pretty quiet, but if you get me talking about something I'm passionate about.
Man, I'll never shut up.

Crux

Evermore
Years
They fear me. `xS
I'm dead serious, i've had people literally run from me. All I did was look at 'em too!
I guess I just have those kinda eyes...

Years
  • Seen Aug 25, 2015
I dont really know what people think of me. Since Im paranoid, I tend to kind of assume people dont like me or think badly of me, but I dont really know, because people do not often tell me.

♣Gawain♣

Onward to Music!!!
Years
Usually people think of me as a serious and conservative type of person, so they hardly want to talk to me. But if they do want to interact with me, I'm the type of guy who is willing to share info.

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
Most people seem to like me and think of me as the cute, small funny chick that likes Pokemon too much.

Back