• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Released] Pokémon Floral Tempus EX 1.9.4 - RELEASED (12 Gym Badges + Elite 4/Champion)

Juno and Ice

Developer of Pokémon Floral Tempus
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Apr 13, 2024
dmQinVS.png

STORY

The region of Rialtra, while beautiful, is filled to the brim with corruption that runs deep down to its roots. You are a trainer, who has reached the prime of their life and is ready to begin your journey. Leaving the Greenleaf Orphanage, you and your two friends Faye and Del, set off on a journey to explore the region of Rialtra and explore its deep history. However, our antagonists, Team Blight, have begun their movement and have placed their mark upon the region. When the situation arises, you and your friends must prove your strength and your wits to come out on top. Even when the enemy continues to grow stronger and stronger, your endurance, persistence, and perseverance will be tested. The region you grew up in is being targeted, and there are people that wish to see the region in despair. Will you be the one to stand up and fight back against your opposers?

===================================================================================​
CHARACTERS

Gabe:
vs-Trainer0.png
Azura:
vs-Trainer1.png

Main protagonists Pokémon Floral Tempus.

Faye:
91peB54.png

Faye, along with you and Del, grew up together in the Greenleaf Orphanage. Faye is headstrong, and always willing to give things a try. She can sometimes be a little too selfless and will oftentimes sell herself short. However, when she's focused and determined, she'll always be able to be strong support when the time is needed.
Del:
vs-Trainer-POKEMONTRAINER-Del.png

Del, unlike Faye, is more mellow and less likely to overthink things. Once Del has his mind set on something he'll make sure to see it to the end if it's realistically possible. He often does struggle with feeling inferior and tends to not take things seriously at first, but once he has his sights on a goal, and his head is in the right place, he'll always be one you can rely on.

===================================================================================​

FEATURES

The Rialtra Region: Explore an all-new region!

Complete Original Story: An all-new story tailored towards a more mature audience.

Level Caps: Pokémon now stop gaining exp once you hit the level cap. Achieve new badges to raise the level cap!

Berry farming: Now you can plant, and harvest your berries in berry patches all over Rialtra.

Heightened Challenge: Offers more of a challenge than the mainline Pokémon games. Requires more planning towards team comps for every important battle.

New Evolution Methods: Pokémon that evolved by trading now evolve with a Trade Stone, or by using the Trade Held Item as an evolution stone. (Eg. Sachet on Spritzee, or Metal Coat on Scyther)

===================================================================================
WHAT'S NEW IN FLORAL TEMPUS EX?

New Sprites: Many, many Pokémon have gotten their sprites revamped and updated.

Following Pokemon: Pokémon now follow behind you!

Map Revamps: All old maps and events redone!

Rebalanced Trainers: Trainer levels balanced to feel fairer to both casual and hardcore players!

HM Items: No longer need to mess with irremovable HM's!

===================================================================================
SCREENSHOTS

Floral_Tempus.png
Orphanage-2.png
Orphanage-Indoor.png

Lillium-Ranch.png
Primarina-Moves.png
Peaonia-Forest.png

Peaonia-Mini-Mall.png
S-S-Gladiolus.png
Ixora-Forest.png

Lycanroc-Summary.png
Route-B.png
Rooute-A.png

Professor.png
Route-A-Trainer.png
Lillium-City-Gym.png

Vs-Faye.png
Vs-Del.png
Vs-Garrison.png

Marigold-Gang.png
Marigold-City.png
RouteJ.png

Route-H.png
Route-F.png
Chester.png

Crystal-Pass.png
Route-O.png
Route-K.png

Route-L.png
Battl1.png
Battle1.png

Magnolia-City.png
Marigold-Statue.png
Route-M.png

Swamp-Temple.png
Forest-Temple.png
Magnolia-Interior.png

Aster-Town.png
Aster-Desert.png
Aster-Gym.png

Alstroemeria.png
Temple-Interior.png
Lobelia-Village.png

Lobelia-Crossway.png
Fujisaki-House.png
Aster-Desert-Labs.png

AceNew.png
Elect-Underground-New.png
Montez-New.png

NEW.png
NEW-3.png
NEW-2.png

lUEKKO3.png
OWBlLNo.png
tldpc0W.png

DEVELOPMENT TEAM

Juno & Ice: Lead Development, Mapping, Events, and graphics
No. XII:Lead Graphic Designer, and mapping
Senpai Diego: Graphics

DemICE: Bugtester
Bernes: Bugtester
Yamato Serena: Bugtester
Milas: Bugtester
Nilesh: Bugtester

CREDITS

Gamefreak/Nintendo
The Pokémon Company

This game was created using RPG Maker XP and Pokémon Essentials
Pokémon Essentials was created by:
Maruno
Poccil/Peter O.
flameguru

Tiles and Music are from:

Magiscarf
AmethystRain
IcyCatElf
Alucus
PeekyChew
Kyle Dove
Dewitty
CNC
Zetavares852
Lark125
ThatsSoWitty
xAlien95
UltimoSpriter
Heavy-Metal-Love
WesleyFG
XDinky
Newtiteuf
Erma96
Hydrargirium
Poison-Master
Thedeadheroalistair
Shutwig
Asdsimone
Xxdevil
Steinnaples
Hek-el-grande
sylver1984
NikNak93
TeaAddiction
Cuddlesthefatcat
Gigatom
The-Red-eX
ChaoticCherryCake
rayd12smitty
GlitchxCity
Zeak6464
TapuFini
SpartaLazor
leparagon
Bulbapedia
Serebii
M3rein
BlackOutG5
Rune
Rigbycwts
Rot8ter_ConeX
James Davy
Luka-SJ
THECubberx
Akizakura16
Carmaniac
Jan
CNickC
The Musical Ghost
WolfPP
mybusiness
Leparagon
N-Kin
Conyjams
Smogon
SelenaArmorclaw
FishbowlSoul90
Princess-Pheonix
Drawn-Mario
WilsonScarloxy
LaPampa-Fr
Zeo254
Mewmore
Kalalokki
RadicalCharizard
NoelleMBrooks
Anarlaurendil
Kingofthe-x-roads
Smogon
Smash 27
Ardicoozer
LostSoulsDev
Carmaniac
AuthorPurpleZaffre
HM100
silverlime
Boonzeet
CharizardThree3
carchagui
maicerochico
FoulKnave
The Noble Demon

BUGS

• Two certain sidequests in the postgame are unfinished.

• Certain moves throw errors in battle.

• Some Move effects only happen on the top left corner of the screen.

• Some Pokémon sprites are too high/low.

• Pokémon sprites disappear when moving them around in the PC.

You tell me!
Join our Discord to tell us about bugs!

DOWNLOADS

Floral Tempus EX | Mega Mirror
NEW LINKS!
(NEW 10/18/2022 3:45 PM CST)

UPDATES

Update is only for those who downloaded the original release of EX. If the version number at the black Celebi screen says any version other than 1.9.4, please download this update.

Update v1.9.4 | Mega Mirror

Working on:

ver 2.0

What it will come with:

- Main Story Quests in the Quest Log. (No more getting lost)
- Generation 9 Pokémon Added
- Elite Battle DX
- Nuzlocke Mode Functioning
- Better Engine
- Better Difficulty Scalings
- Legendary Encounters
And More!

Stay tuned for the newest version of Floral Tempus EX.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Jul 27, 2018
Looks funs, I can tell, I play alot of pokeman games. Also add a pikachu event please , my favorite character in the game.

Last edited:
Years
Amazing game :) Love the aesthetics ! I will try the episode available and hope the others will be available soon :)

Last edited:

looneyman1

The Psycho Pokemon
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen today
why does the pokemon you get at the ranch have to be an egg? Theres no pokemon with flame body available this early from what I can tell and having to wait forever to see what nature the eevee has is too much work for too little reward if really. Would be much simpler to just get an eevee straight up and worry about eggs for when you get tot he daycare center.

Juno and Ice

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Apr 13, 2024
why does the pokemon you get at the ranch have to be an egg? Theres no pokemon with flame body available this early from what I can tell and having to wait forever to see what nature the eevee has is too much work for too little reward if really. Would be much simpler to just get an eevee straight up and worry about eggs for when you get tot he daycare center.

I guess you're right. I didn't think about how many steps it took to hatch an eevee egg. I thought it would take less time. I'll change it to him just giving you eevee straight up.

looneyman1

The Psycho Pokemon
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen today
I guess you're right. I didn't think about how many steps it took to hatch an eevee egg. I thought it would take less time. I'll change it to him just giving you eevee straight up.

Thanks that would be massively helpful.

I do like how you made the eggs look differet like they are supposed to be according to canon

EDIT: Since a few aspects of this game are inherited from pokemon reborn (The eggs as well as the improved shinies) are there also the ability to get hidden abilities from ability capsules? Since the capsules are obviously going to be rare I wanted to touch on this just in case.

Last edited:

Juno and Ice

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Apr 13, 2024
Thanks that would be massively helpful.

I do like how you made the eggs look differet like they are supposed to be according to canon

EDIT: Since a few aspects of this game are inherited from pokemon reborn (The eggs as well as the improved shinies) are there also the ability to get hidden abilities from ability capsules? Since the capsules are obviously going to be rare I wanted to touch on this just in case.

We added an Item called a Dream Capsule, which changes their ability to their hidden ability.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Apr 12, 2022
Bugs, i can't enter game
5HIVU57.png

Delete old save games and create new save game bugs can't enter game again
bHVC3TT.png

Talk NPC in pokemon center (Paeonia City) and crash game
Z5vjTW3.png

Glitch graphics, u can walk around gate don't need go to gate
bvYVuRG.png

Some pokemon cry sounds not incorrect
Ex: A-Rattata

P/s: how to evol pokemon with trade? .. Ex: Scyther

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 24
  • USA
  • Seen Nov 3, 2020
Bugs, i can't enter game

Delete old save games and create new save game bugs can't enter game again

Talk NPC in pokemon center (Paeonia City) and crash game

Glitch graphics, u can walk around gate don't need go to gate

Some pokemon cry sounds not incorrect
Ex: A-Rattata

P/s: how to evol pokemon with trade? .. Ex: Scyther

Hey thanks for the feedback.
  • We fixed the NPC issue in the pokemon center.
  • As for not being able to enter the game we noticed that you are missing a file so we recommend that you re-extract and/or re-download the game.(we tried to replicate the bug, however we were unsuccessful)
  • Route gate is fixed.
  • Cries are fixed.
  • Lastly when it comes to evolving pokemon through trade we are adding a trade stone that evolves pokemon that don't hold an item while being traded such as Gengar or Alakazam.
  • As for pokemon that hold items while being traded such as Porygon or Scyther you can use their respective trade items on them like a stone and they will evolve normally.
We are releasing a new update later today with all those issues resolved. If you encounter any more issues please let us know, and be sure to let us know what you think when you finish the demo.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Apr 12, 2022
Hey thanks for the feedback.
  • We fixed the NPC issue in the pokemon center.
  • As for not being able to enter the game we noticed that you are missing a file so we recommend that you re-extract and/or re-download the game.(we tried to replicate the bug, however we were unsuccessful)
  • Route gate is fixed.
  • Cries are fixed.
  • Lastly when it comes to evolving pokemon through trade we are adding a trade stone that evolves pokemon that don't hold an item while being traded such as Gengar or Alakazam.
  • As for pokemon that hold items while being traded such as Porygon or Scyther you can use their respective trade items on them like a stone and they will evolve normally.
We are releasing a new update later today with all those issues resolved. If you encounter any more issues please let us know, and be sure to let us know what you think when you finish the demo.

Ok, i'll test finish the demo soon .. if have bug i'll report xD
P/s: Where place area to evol Vikavolt?

Ah, i'm in Paeonia Forest and check TownMaps don't see your character markers standing on the map

Encounters:
I'm find "Karrablast/Shelmet" and NPC here says
P4v2x1d.png

But i check pokedex not show Area and i'm found check Abra in "Lillium City" but i don't find him lol
jT4i11T.png

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 24
  • USA
  • Seen Nov 3, 2020
Ok, i'll test finish the demo soon .. if have bug i'll report xD
P/s: Where place area to evol Vikavolt?

Ah, i'm in Paeonia Forest and check TownMaps don't see your character markers standing on the map

Yeah that's because we haven't added the forest into the map yet so the game doesn't recognize where you are. We are adding it into this new update. We haven't added a place to to evolve charjabug yet for balance purposes but it will be made available later on.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Apr 12, 2022
Yeah that's because we haven't added the forest into the map yet so the game doesn't recognize where you are. We are adding it into this new update. We haven't added a place to to evolve charjabug yet for balance purposes but it will be made available later on.

Yeb

I think team creater discord server fangame for convenience in asking and reporting bugs faster

Paeonia Forest: Can't walks through the bridge
kAdUOIQ.png

Last edited:
Back