• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Official Misty (Bring Her Back) Club !

Status
Not open for further replies.

buster_wolf

MUSCLE INFERNO
Years
  • Age 38
  • Seen Jul 3, 2015
Wow, I feel like I'm the only Misty fan who also likes May. XD So much animosity. What ever happen to more Misty loving, less May hating? XD

*needs to sketch down more ideas*

Tkinc

Smile above all challenges
Years
Lol. Ash isn't 17. He met may when she was 12 years old. He was 14 then. He stayed with Misty and Brock for about 4 years o_O. Are you telling me that he's been with MAY for about 3 years? He doesn't even ACT 17, and i don't think he'll be that for a while. At most he's like what 15 years to 16 years old. That would make MISTY 17-18 yrs old and Brock in his 20's. Why else would I make him 17 in the game if he's already gonny be 17 in the anime. Did the anime just move up 3 years before I could see it coming?

BTW, I did some research on Fate/Stay Night and it seems it was originally a videogame by TYPE-MOON alongside Fate/Hollow series. However, I ALSO found out that the game the anime was based on was sort of hentai, or at least has some in it (check out website- ull know what i mean: www.typemoon.org; it even asks if you are 18 years or older o_O). I really like the story of Fate/Stay Night especially how the main character, Shiro also fights alongside Saber and well, Dark Saber as well...

Misty is still the coolest girl around. while May is just the opposite of Misty- is she meant to test out Ash in some way ?? I'm not too sure myself- too much analysis is required -_-

EDIT:===
Please read this part:
Silent Tatsu said, when she was here: "If you bring up May, it cannot be a comparison nor mentioning anything about her personally of what you think of her." O_o I think I did just that before, but it showed why Misty is soo much better. Is that bad? I'm sorry to have mentioned May at all in this club, but really I don't think it's right to put her down anyways regardless of her character :\ She's in the show and that's that. We know we all want Misty bak in the show, but it's still gonna take some time. Sadly pkmn is getting boring and boring. They do nothing anymore to really make it any different from other anime, and also yet, now lack the ability to pull the viewers in with twists and such... All I can say is that Misty is the best female for the show and isn't a stereotype as it seems May is. What I don't understand is why did they animate May of all female characters? Why not someone else like that blue haired girl- though she was in her own special :P (Why not her be in Ash's team). No use wishing. What's done is what's done. All we can do is hope Misty comes bak and they actually finish the anime

Last edited:

buster_wolf

MUSCLE INFERNO
Years
  • Age 38
  • Seen Jul 3, 2015
Yes, it it an adult game. In fact, I'm a fan of Tsukihime as well, which is also an adult game. But what makes it so popular is that is its good story. Sure they can do without the adult scenes, but it gives them a lot of freedom to mess around with the plot and they wanted to make it an adult game. Many popular animes like AIR and Kanon were adult games as well (Though the erotic scenes in AIR were very very tame compared to most games.)

Fate Stay Night has various endings to the game, which is Fate, Unlimited Blade Works, and Heaven's Feel. I think my favorite would be Unlimited Blade Works.

To the pokemon topic, I believe Ash is 12 or so. He hung around with Misty for 2 years and now he's hanging around May and Brock. Anyway, Misty is the BEST female pokemon character around, but I like May quite a bit myself. Sometimes, I wonder, though I'm not fond of harems too much, it would be funny if Ash's entourage was completely made of females. He would be the next Gary. XD

Some spoilers [SPOIL="Spoilers about Black Saber"]Black Saber is Saber absorbed by the Shadow in the Heaven's Feel Arc, her master is none other than Sakura Matou [/SPOIL]

-End Spoilers

Last edited:

Tkinc

Years
Lol ! I knew Sakura had something to do with it!!!
Thx for letting me know. Yea, I remember about Air originally being based on an adult game. However from what i've seen, the games aren't so adult as I had thought they'd be. Sure they have stuff here and there but it's not like it is completely about that right? I guess in some sense the reason why these adult games have good storylines is because the author try to include all the details and stuff. That way those crazy fans can get off looking for h-stuff o_O since a fair portion is in the game... but yea. Buster wolf, where exactly did u get the games from and how did you play them the whole way? It looks like its only been translated in Japanese but nothing else. Did you just sit and read all of that o_O You must have exceptional Japanese skills then. And, how much does Fate/Stay Night (game) have bad/s** scenes? Just want to know before I play it.

You said "Fate Stay Night has various endings to the game, which is Fate, Unlimited Blade Works, and Heaven's Feel. I think my favorite would be Unlimited Blade Works."

with the word would does that mean u haven't played the game? Then how do u know about Dark Saber and the arcs and all so much? Ohh... I wish I could play the games!!!

*ahem, sorry about ranting over Fate/Stay Night. I've been just addicted over it recentely and since it has the real game counterpart, I wanna know everything about it.

About Pokemon Topic:
Ash is 14 ATLEAST. May was 12 when he met her and it is already stated that he's 2 years older than her.

EDIT:====
I know i'm off topic, but I did lots of research on Fate/Stay Night and I got a nice place with info on Type Moon's games: http://www.geocities.com/max3075/whatis.htm

I hope that Fate Stay Night (Ps2) version gets translated into English when it comes out into Japan. Type moon is very famous now, so i don't see why it shouldn't be a problem- as long as the popularity reaches U.S shelves (with the anime DVD's ^_^). One thing I didn't like were those scenes between Shirou and Saber... I actually thought that Shirou was more... tolerant and stuff... but I guess in reality (outside of anime) both characters reaaallly like each other, though Saber seemed like the strong tomboyish type. Figures though, since, unless ur a saint or priest, regardless of how good of a person u are, if so many girls, who like u stay under the same roof with you... alone... well yea, you get the picture; and for ur info, Shirou isn't gay or a priest, so you already know whats gonna happen esp. with the temptations between Saber and Shirou becoming a great couple despite Saber being a *spirit that now has a body because of her will of some sort...

Bleh, too much writing. I'm gonna go now and do some HW, and perhaps when I come bak more disc. on Pkmn with less on Fate/Stay Night (BTW, SEBM, Once u see Fate/Stay Night, believe me, you'll do at nothing to play the game- which is in Japanese, 10x complicated script, and about 56+ hours long- oh, and did I mention a few h-scenes here and there [better not play with ur mom around]? Like me you'd want to learn JAPANESE REeeeal fast now that this is so cool and addictively great storyline- Hey! Which storyline ISN'T great that is made from TYPE-MOON (Just watch, I'll learn Japanese, finish Fate/Stay Night, play Tsukihime and then I'll be truely happy though all of the above I can't play with my bro and sis (who are also addicted bcause of the bad scenes). Or... I could just become a crazy programmer, and translate the whole project by getting my friend to do the translation (i'll know some by then) and then edit the whole game until the script is done. I want Fate/Stay Night to be finished! MAYBE I might just do what I just said before XD... PROGRAMMING TIME!

Last edited:

mistywishmaker

such a thing as f o r e v e r
Years
Ooh, the whole age thing XDD

I hate to say this, but cartoon characters never age. According to the writers and animators, Ash is still 10 years old, and Misty is 12. XD

Cute Miyabi-san sketch, Super Max! XD (Your new nickname =3 )

Tkinc

Years
MWM, are u really sure about that? It is 2 yrs after- when he goes to Kanto... so how is he 10 yrs old? I still hear he was called 12 yrs old bak when he was still with Misty... ermm so what then??

Oh, Egyptian Sphinx you're in the club!!

Supreme Edgeboy Max

alphabet tour
Years
mistywishmaker said:
I hate to say this, but cartoon characters never age. According to the writers and animators, Ash is still 10 years old, and Misty is 12. XD

Cute Miyabi-san sketch, Super Max! XD (Your new nickname =3 )
Anime characters age. Cartoon ones don't. That's the thing. Animes are different.
._. Super Max?

Oh by the way Tkay, that message by Tattsu is from LONG ago. It doesn't really apply anymore, and besides. I'm sure it was meant for any comparision that held May victorious.

Tkinc

Years
LOL! That's quite right. Well, i just finished about 6 hrs of LAb HW for College today -_- so it's like 3:30 am here. Just came by to say hi ^_^ I'll be back tommorro :D

EDIT:===
Buster Wolf is up o_O Interesting :D Well, see you guys later; Good night (*yawn)

Supreme Edgeboy Max

alphabet tour
Years
Oh! Right! We're some long way away from 500 dude. But the PokeShipping club is 40 pages from a 100 .. that's more closer than anything now.

Supreme Edgeboy Max

alphabet tour
Years
=( Buying time for what..? Y'know we need a new discussion here.. the last one died.

Bring Misty back. How would you protest to the writers if you had the chance?
I'd take all of you with me, everyone in the club, and we'd rally outside the writer's houses and everything and riot and strike and all that to get Misty back. Its a bit .. agitational or something .. XD but it'd work probably.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back