• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Blue Moon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Apr 25, 2013
I believe that this has the potential to become one of the best hacks of all time.
That's just my opinion, though.
It's great! I think if you keep going the way you're going with this it'll be successful!~

P.s I love the battle theme~ <3

Years
  • Seen Aug 24, 2010
:) nice battle background and nice rival
its good you won hack of the week because this hack is good

Flandre Scarlet

Free your mind.
Years
Uh oh...looks like someone broke in and took something maybe.......they stole a reporter or worse... a TV!!! LOL!!!!!

Hahaha, well you'll just have to wait and see. ;)

i know there is something with fossils and someone stole some and that female is owner of tower... Well... I think so....

Well possibly, I don't want to reveal too much yet... XD

how far does the alpha go?

The alpha goes up to the first Gym.

Wow*___* looks great=)HG/SS grass!I find it cute=)Don't know whyOo

Thank you. :)

I believe that this has the potential to become one of the best hacks of all time.
That's just my opinion, though.
It's great! I think if you keep going the way you're going with this it'll be successful!~

P.s I love the battle theme~ <3

Thank you for your comment, and thanks for loving the battle theme :)

Hey
This looks awesome!!
I've become a new fan!!
look at my sig ^^

Thanks, and great, another supporter. :)

:) nice battle background and nice rival
its good you won hack of the week because this hack is good

Haha, thank you. :)

Updates!

Small updates, anyway. I've been away for almost three weeks, and I resumed work on Blue Moon on Saturday/Sunday (can't remember which). What I've done so far, is I've inserted a new Hero/Heroine for Blue Moon. Here is a screenshot of the backsprite:

pokemonbluemoon201.png

The sprites are made by Cuddlesthefatcat from DeviantArt.

Credits:

• Cuddlesthefatcat - Sprites
Oh and I'm getting some nice OWs done by The Scarecrow Toxin to go with these sprites, so I'll post some shots of it when he's done :).

Thanks!

Flandre Scarlet

Free your mind.
Years
Updates!

Well, here are some updates for you guys. Thanks to The Scarecrow Toxin, the Hero's OW and the CEO of Noffed Co.'s OW have been sprited and inserted! Here are some screenshots:

PokemonBlueMoon2_01-2.png
PokemonBlueMoon2_02-3.png
PokemonBlueMoon2_03-4.png

PokemonBlueMoon2_04-2.png
PokemonBlueMoon2_05-1.png

Oh and I've inserted a new tree tile, the other one looked a bit weird, so here is a screenshot with the new tree:

PokemonBlueMoon2_01-3.png

Please give your opinion on this.

Credits:

• The Scarecrow Toxin - Overworlds
  • Scarex - Tiles
  • Teh Panda - Indexing the tiles, which I recoloured.
Thanks!

Lord Varion

Guess who's back?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 6, 2015
Updates!

Well, here are some updates for you guys. Thanks to The Scarecrow Toxin, the Hero's OW and the CEO of Noffed Co.'s OW have been sprited and inserted! Here are some screenshots:

PokemonBlueMoon2_01-2.png
PokemonBlueMoon2_02-3.png
PokemonBlueMoon2_03-4.png

PokemonBlueMoon2_04-2.png
PokemonBlueMoon2_05-1.png

Oh and I've inserted a new tree tile, the other one looked a bit weird, so here is a screenshot with the new tree:

PokemonBlueMoon2_01-3.png

Please give your opinion on this.

Credits:

• The Scarecrow Toxin - Overworlds
  • Scarex - Tiles
  • Teh Panda - Indexing the tiles, which I recoloured.
Thanks!

<3 the tiles and overworlds dude
ur hack is coming along nicely :)

Years
All of this hack's tiles are just superb. They fit together very nicely, IMO (I love the Gym and Pokecenter, hehe).
Anyway, this seems to be progressing nicely. Looking forward to more updates, Flandre :)

Scytha

mass effect freak
Years
Wow!
The tiles and animations are awesome!
But there is a problem with the thread :P
I cant read the white text at all.

Years
  • Seen Jul 19, 2011
This hack looks awesome.. the tiles are a thing of beauty. You're doing a great job, can't wait to see more updates.

I support this hack! (edit: or I would, but my signature apparently isn't showing up. oh well.)

Last edited:

Flandre Scarlet

Free your mind.
Years
<3 the tiles and overworlds dude
ur hack is coming along nicely :)

Thank you Nintendork.

All of this hack's tiles are just superb. They fit together very nicely, IMO (I love the Gym and Pokecenter, hehe).
Anyway, this seems to be progressing nicely. Looking forward to more updates, Flandre :)

Hah, thanks Gira. Glad you like it. :)

Wow!
The tiles and animations are awesome!
But there is a problem with the thread :P
I cant read the white text at all.

White text? Which white text? XD; But anyway, thanks.

This hack looks awesome.. the tiles are a thing of beauty. You're doing a great job, can't wait to see more updates.

I support this hack! (edit: or I would, but my signature apparently isn't showing up. oh well.)

Haha, thanks alot. :)

Updates!

Well, I found a new mountain in the PHGC 4.0 pack at WaH, and I inserted it. It's by lalo0101.

PokemonBlueMoon2_01-4.png

And I managed to do some mapping and some scripting of inside the Radio Tower at the unnamed City. If you have a suggestion for the name, just post it here and I'll see which one is the best. :P

PokemonBlueMoon2_02-4.png
PokemonBlueMoon2_03-5.png
PokemonBlueMoon2_04-3.png

Thanks guys!

Credits:

• lalo0101

Years
  • Seen Dec 10, 2021
I just noticed, both of our hacks have a berry shop. :3 Anyway, I think you should raise the price of the berry shop berries. An Oran berry (heals 10 HP) is $20 in the berry shop, yet in the Pokémart, a Potion (heals 20 HP) costs $200. D:same with Antidote, $300 (or however much it costs, I'm not really sure) yet at the berry shop, it's $20. :3 But, that's just a suggestion.

I could name the city, but I sort of need a basic explanation of the environment, is it a big Saffron-type city, or a medium sized Fuchsia-city type. :/

Anyway, the updates look really nice, good luck with this! :3

Flandre Scarlet

Free your mind.
Years
I just noticed, both of our hacks have a berry shop. :3 Anyway, I think you should raise the price of the berry shop berries. An Oran berry (heals 10 HP) is $20 in the berry shop, yet in the Pokémart, a Potion (heals 20 HP) costs $200. D:same with Antidote, $300 (or however much it costs, I'm not really sure) yet at the berry shop, it's $20. :3 But, that's just a suggestion.

I could name the city, but I sort of need a basic explanation of the environment, is it a big Saffron-type city, or a medium sized Fuchsia-city type. :/

Anyway, the updates look really nice, good luck with this! :3

Ha, well yeah, thanks for pointing that out. I guess I could raise the prices of Berries.

And it's actually more of a Town, than a City (I don't know why I called it a City), it's kinda small like Lavender Town.

And thank you.

Updates!

I've inserted 1 Fakemon that solspear has gladly sprited for me. It is obtainable as a Starter Pokemon. Oh and the front and backsprite both have 2 frames, I'll get a .gif up soon. The second frames were sprited by Vulpix from 4chan. He get's a role as a rival and a slice of cheesecake. Here is the screenshot:

pokemonbluemoon202.png

Also thanks to Omega Zero for naming it, since I couldn't think of a better name.

Credits:

• solspear
  • Vulpix
  • Omega Zero
Please give your opinions. Thanks!

Years
  • Seen Nov 8, 2010
Good job on the game so far. Already beat it lol. I just wanted to point something out though. Remove spaces. Before: http: // s566 . photobucket . com / albums / ss103 / bobbysays / ?action=view&current=Capture2 . png

After: http: // i566 . photobucket . com / albums / ss103 / bobbysays / Capture . png

Idk if anyone has pointed this out yet.

Flandre Scarlet

Free your mind.
Years
Good job on the game so far. Already beat it lol. I just wanted to point something out though. Remove spaces. Before: http: // s566 . photobucket . com / albums / ss103 / bobbysays / ?action=view&current=Capture2 . png

After: http: // i566 . photobucket . com / albums / ss103 / bobbysays / Capture . png

Idk if anyone has pointed this out yet.

Thanks, I might change that.

Updates!

I've edited the intro sprite for the hero. Here is a screenshot:

pokemonbluemoon201.png

I still need to Palette edit it (at the moment it looks a bit dull) so I'll post an updated version of that soon. Also I have uploaded a video of the new music for the Evil team. You can find it here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XFLRzJF4YgE

Some new things on here:

• Blue HP bar (previously green)
  • New Music
Also read the description before posting a glitch report.

Thanks!

Flandre Scarlet

Free your mind.
Years
Your Hack-rom is A-W-E-S-O-M-E. Will it take long?

Thank you. It depends what do you mean "Will it take long?". If you're taking about the release, then probably it will be 2 or 3 weeks, not sure yet, it depends.

Updates!

Thanks to The Scarecrow Toxin (for spriting the OW), I've inserted the female hero OW. Here is a screenshot:

PokemonBlueMoon2_05-2.png

And thanks to solspear for spriting some Fakemon for me, and Vulpix from 4chan for doing the second frame for them. I have inserted the second evolution of Draygon, which is called Dragala (Dragon + Ala [which is "wing" in Italian]). Thanks to Omega Zero for thinking of Drala (which was the original name) which I expanded to Dragala. The second Fakemon I've inserted is Serpegon, which is the other starter Pokemon (Serpent + Dragon). Here are the screenshots:

PokemonBlueMoon2_08.png
PokemonBlueMoon2_02-5.png

Thanks guys!

Credits:

• The Scarecrow Toxin
  • solspear
  • Vulpix
  • Omega Zero

Years

Thank you. It depends what do you mean "Will it take long?". If you're taking about the release, then probably it will be 2 or 3 weeks, not sure yet, it depends.

Updates!

Thanks to The Scarecrow Toxin (for spriting the OW), I've inserted the female hero OW. Here is a screenshot:

PokemonBlueMoon2_05-2.png

And thanks to solspear for spriting some Fakemon for me, and Vulpix from 4chan for doing the second frame for them. I have inserted the second evolution of Draygon, which is called Dragala (Dragon + Ala [which is "wing" in Italian]). Thanks to Omega Zero for thinking of Drala (which was the original name) which I expanded to Dragala. The second Fakemon I've inserted is Serpegon, which is the other starter Pokemon (Serpent + Dragon). Here are the screenshots:

PokemonBlueMoon2_08.png
PokemonBlueMoon2_02-5.png

Thanks guys!

Credits:

• The Scarecrow Toxin
  • solspear
  • Vulpix
  • Omega Zero

wow nicely done with the fakemon! and i really love scarecrow town keep em coming :)

Flandre Scarlet

Free your mind.
Years
LOL thats awesome ^^
can you please gave me the pallete offset for the hp bar ?

Your fakemon looks great ^^

Thanks, and I lost the offset, I had it in a document somewhere but I can't find it, sorry.

wow nicely done with the fakemon! and i really love scarecrow town keep em coming :)

Thanks. :)

Updates!

Wow, I haven't updated for a while. School has been taking it's toll on me, its been one of the most BUSIEST years of my life, ever. Assignments keep on getting thrown at me, along with other stuff. Plus I had the F1 in schools competitions running for 2 days. It was very fun, I had a good time, overall our team came second, so we were happy about that. During my short moments of free time, I managed to do a few things. These things are:

• Insert 3 Black and White Pokemon.
  • Insert a new water battle background.
  • Fix up a few script typos, movement permissions, other errors.

Here are some screenshots for your viewing pleasure:

PokemonBlueMoon2_01-6.png
PokemonBlueMoon2_03-7.png
PokemonBlueMoon2_02-7.png
PokemonBlueMoon2_04-5.png

Don't worry about the Magnemite, it was just a random Pokemon in the list. Also, I've managed to insert Koromori's cry, but I haven't done Chobomaki and Aguridaa's cry yet. I'll insert them soon when I have more free time. School is finishing for the year soon, when it does, I'll be working on my hack alot. :)

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back