• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[ MOTY ] Prettiest Profile Contest 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
I'm still waiting and if I end up getting a mention I'd be shocked given all the competition I had, especially Pokestick and Counterfeit and the like.

But if I do, it would be a very big achievement.

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
Years
Yeah, Counterfeit's and Phillip's were pretty darn awesome. <3; They have a really good shot at winning this, imo. But yeah, all others were awesome as well. Can't wait to hear the results, honestly. ;~;

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
Guys I'm honestly not being lazy here. I'm waiting for something that hasn't come back yet. If I have to I'll do some alternative so I can get the results up but please try and wait a little longer ok

derozio

Years
Just so we are clear and you don't think I'm being a douche by posting here to nag you - I was just expressing my desire to see the results. I know what's keeping you from posting the results. So yeah. At least I'm not considering you lazy. :p

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
i wasn't talking to you specifically Derodero, don't worry. Talking to everyone as a whole since I know some of you are starting to get impatient.

derozio

Years
I thought you'd say that. But I don't want Tartar to ever get annoyed by me for anything so I'm trying to take precautions. :]

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 14, 2021
Same here, been waiting since the day BinaryPeaches posted this post.

I'll have results asap. Waiting on something before I announce them though. It'll be soon guys be patient and enjoy the new year until I announce 'em! :)

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
Unless someone can will the person online and reply to my PM. Buuut since they're apparently going on a break and despite being online yesterday and not respond I might just do what I need to do and go ahead with the results.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

MOTY PRETTIEST PROFILE CONTEST RESULTS]

SUPPORTERS
First: Derozio ( 15 Votes )
Second: Peridition Haze ( 14 Votes )
Third: Pokestick, Good Times. ( 13 Votes )

NON-SUPPORTERS
First: Forever2 ( 13 Votes )
Second: SNOR(es)LAX & Volcanix769 ( 12 Votes )
Third: synerjee ( 11 Votes )

First three winners of each will receive the emblem. For anyone else, if they with to know how many votes they got then feel free to ask here, VMs (if you don't mind the number being somewhere public) or PM.

Congrats to all the winners! I have to say that this is these are the most close-knit results that I have seen for a long time for the PPC.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 14, 2021
HELL YEAH, 2ND PLACE!

That was a close one. Congrats to all the winners and kudos to those who entered as well. I definitely had fun in this, sorry to BinaryPeaches if you felt that I was rushing you.

Years
This was a close one, but I did expect myself to not get placed given I had all the competition I had.

Congrats Nica and Dero for taking the top honors though!

I do hope to enter more PPCs and improve my profile designs.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
Awesome! \o/

Though I guess the emblem is kind of wasted on me hahahahaha.
Congrats to the guys on the list, and nicely done EVERYONE!
not exactly. i am still planning on making a new emblem for this contest.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back