• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PokeCommunity News "YOU'RE UP TO DATE NEWS CREW"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
http://i40.tinypic.com/2ura6gx.jpg

Hello and welcome to PokeCommunity News!
I'm your Host; WisherWisherWish.
I will be giving a report on the world of Pokemon every Tuesday, like today.
I shall fill you in on what has happened this past week and what special events to be looking forward to.
Currently, I don't need any crew memers yet, but stay tuned these next few weeks, for I may ask for a lucky member to join!

O.K guys, first up today, the announcements on the remakes of Pokemon HeartGold and SoulSilver.

For ages now, I've been reading and hearing members question if there would be a remake for Gold and Silver, since there was FieRed and LeafGreen. For a while, everyone thought it would be DuskGold and DawnSilver, which turned out to be a fake. And somewhere inbetween, someone created ShinyGold to play as a ROM. but not every thought of it as a TRUE Pokemon game. Then, on May the 8th, 2009, Pokemon Sunday gave us a sneak peek at Pokemon Heartgold and SoulSilver and what to look forward to. And today, CoroCoro released some really cool pics on the game. So, I can only imagine how excited all you fans are to get the games. No release date has been "released" yet for America.

And with other news, on Saturday, a new Pokemon episode; DP130, will be featuring the always busy andsome, or who we Americans know him as Looker, from the Platinum game. This will be his first anime appearence.

And to all of you who live in the United Kingdom, Pokemon; Giratina and the Sky Warrior will be on Jetix at 9 a.m. Better be up and ready!

Now, for the Pokemon of the Week Contest!!!!!!!!!!!!
ani136.gif

English: FLAREON
Japanese: BOOSTER
FLAME POKEMON

Now, excluding this picture, Private Message me the best looking picture of a Flareon that you can find and you'll get a special interview next week on PokeCommunity News!!!!!!!!

Glad to of started PokeCommunity News on such a great week for news!

Please, be back and ready for another exciting week of Pokemon!

Feign

Clain
Years
  • Seen Jan 25, 2023
Is your news written or audio? I might as well enter in the contest though :D

Years
For the POTW (Pokemon of the week), you can maybe have a certain art style for all of the Pokemons. I think it would look better if they all had the same art style. Also, can you explain to me how this is going to be? Is it going to be like the Pokemon Times where all of the "papers" are images or are you going to write them in a thread?

Anyways, this seems interesting. The members of PC can finally get up to date with the forum. If they were away, this would be great for them!

If you need graphics(not finding, I make them), send me a PM.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back