• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hack Series: Pokémon Blaze Black & Pokémon Volt White

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 10, 2017
Hey Dray, I'd like to point out that the rustling grass cheat doesn't work. When I turned it on, not only did pressing L while walking not do anything, rustling grass wouldn't appear at all. Just thought you might wanna know. Haven't checked this for bb2/vw2.

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Feb 12, 2023
Hey Dray, I'd like to point out that the rustling grass cheat doesn't work. When I turned it on, not only did pressing L while walking not do anything, rustling grass wouldn't appear at all. Just thought you might wanna know. Haven't checked this for bb2/vw2.

It works for me, though it is not 100% consistent.

Hold L, then move in order to trigger it. Sometimes you may need to faint a random pokemon or re-enter the route for them to start working. Also, it only happens after you have received your first badge, like in the originals.

Hope that helps.

Years
  • Seen Jul 25, 2017
I see that unpatched roms are ndsi enhanced. Can I use the patch files on them?

Years
  • Seen Sep 2, 2017
I know this is a pretty old hack but It looks awesomeeeee!I really wanna try it but the download links are sorta broken. I found some alternatives outside pokecommunity but they don't contain the documents :(

Anyways! Would appreciate if you fixed the link so I could download this outrageous game :D Thank you in advance! God bless,

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 29, 2016
Is collecting pokemons to fulfill pokedex a must in this game? I mean if there is special items that requires player to reach a specific number of caught pokemons to get it. Huge thank!

someguy.fromnevada

I don't know anymore...
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Aug 17, 2016
To this day, this is the most played game hack I have. I think it is because it is the only game that doesn't have really agitating issues that other hacks would have, such as pokemon not having the right sounds or wrong moves or other similar crap.

BEST PART IS... you can still run this through the randomizer.

NoMoreStars

Trying
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen today
I dunno if anyone has had this problem also, but does the Instant Shaking Grass code for Blaze Black just not work at all? It's also worth to note that I am just before Victory Road in-game and I haven't gotten the code to work once the entire playthrough.

Last edited:
Years
This doesn't work on my R4 card; it says "load rom errcode=-5 Please reset system." while loading. I have an R4i SDHC card V2.0. Storm Silver works just fine, but Blaze Black and Volt White 2 don't. I did download the pre-patched versions of the roms since I don't have a windows computer. (There's no way to patch it since I have a chromebook)

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Aug 6, 2017
theres ads that don't let me download cause when i click on the download link it sends me to facebook ;-;

Iyasuu

Boooo
Years
Does anyone still have urscheat.dat for DrasTic emulator with cheats for Blaze black 2? All the links I went to wear dead or not working thanks.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Sep 17, 2016
Hey guys this is about volt white. Is there any version that does not have the starters. I am trying to get charmander and I'm going in the shaking grass outside of pinwheel forest and just keep encountering Audino

Years
Drayano, your hack series are very enjoyable. You have created some of the best hacks imo that deserve a comment. This is my favorite one of all your hacks. Not to mention that NDS hacking doesn't have many tools and resources but you somehow did it, impressive! The features are out of this world amazing!

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Nov 22, 2016
Playing this game on drastic ds. Does anyone know how to get cheats for it using r4cce I can't get it to work

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Aug 16, 2017
Those Motherfuckers! Nintendo has taken down all of the download links! It seems im too late for this, how disappointing. If anybody sees this and has a copy of the hack, could you send it to me? id be very grateful, this all looks like fun. I just missed it all, I guess.

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jan 17, 2024
I am using Desemu, with volt white, and I have tried and tried to get the liberty ticket over and over again, and it has just become a frustration now, I have followed the steps given and cannot see what I am doing wrong, can anyone help?

I have the exact same problem, no matter what I do I still don't have the Liberty Ticket in my inventory and it is frustrating beyond belief considering that Victini was something that I was looking forward to. For reference I am using Desmume and Volt White as well, any help at all would be appreciated.

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jun 27, 2018
Where I get the Plume AND the Cover Fossil?

Hi, I've spend hours for the research in the internet, but there's no answer =( maybe anyone can help me! I'm playing the version "Pokemon Blaze black 2" and i've allready recieved the Cover fossil. The dude in the cave of the twisted mountain won't give me the plume fossil. I've tried it maybe 200 times =/ He gave me always a new fossil on the next day, but never the plume fossil. Or should turn all other differend fossils into pokemon, before recieving the plume? I have no ideas anymore... -_-

Please, help!
greetings

Back