• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Protectors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Atomic Reactor

Omg that building is sweet! Dew did a great job on it :)

Years
  • Seen Dec 30, 2009
Hi Neo,
ive got a question,
will the game be online multiplayer, so you can talk and interact, with other players?
oh yeh and if you are in need of any money to continue finishin of the game, i will be happy to donate you some, et in touch with me at [email protected], thanx :D

Years
  • Seen Mar 15, 2010
oh yea i was going to ask that to, uhm id be happy to help with stuff if needed but i prob wont be much of help

Years
  • Seen Feb 23, 2020
You can have the outer background turn from Orange to something else when your selection changes from Fight to Bag, Pokemon or Run. Just an advice.

|Maximus|

I'm back~
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Sep 10, 2010
For the Class/Job system, I have some interesting stuff planned. But I can't talk about it because nothing for it is actually coded.
I'm mainly doing the core systems right now (which takes time in rm2k3) then I'll do all that.

I've listened to what everyone has said, and I've changed the graphics a bit. It's still orange with blue/green but it's better now....

But here is a different screenshot.
It's just a teaser.
As you know, I'm revamping the overworld stuff for Protectors.
The new menu system should be ready soon, so why not show you a map while you are waiting.... Well screen of a part of a map ha.

outsideDFS.PNG

So here is the market side of the Trainer District.
This area is in the top left part of the Trainer District.
This screenshot is a bit north of the market part itself and shows a service in the Caladan State (the name of the region if your not keeping up with my terms lol).
It's called the D.F.S: Dragonite Flight Service and was set up by a former Pokémon Ranger. These are now common in the State and would be like getting a taxi here in the real world.

The building might change still (well will thanks to Dew who is revamping it), but I'd still like to read your comments.

Edit: Thanks to Dew, I changed the building for the DFS.

That's looking great! That's...wow I'm just speechless

I love this game! This is, by far, one of the best games I have seen. I can't wait to play this! Great job, and Good luck!

I hope you don't mind me putting the Calis Projects banner in my sig...

As long as you say "I support:" like you do in your sig it's fine. Well, that's what I think, I don't know what Neo-Dragon would approve of.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back