• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Game thread] PPG I: Viridian City

Status
Not open for further replies.

Poster

Will pixel art for pizza
Years
Project PokéGrove

Game I

Remember, if you need to review the rules, roles, voting format and other stuff about PPG in general, have a look at the Lobby thread

The story

Day 1, Viridian City

The sun is shining. Big, buzzing noises declare the vividness of the City, as people come and go. And old man is drinking his coffee and watching them while pouting.
Suddenly, a loud voice shred the rest, familiar urban sounds: "I've seen them!", and almost instantly falls down from exhaustion. Pok
émon and people start gathering around.
"Team Rocket...is here!" whispers the man, out of breath.

Everyone started panicking. People went inside, locked the doors, windows went shut, only the old man is still sitting at the same bench, drinking the same coffee. Only now he's smirking.

"Don't worry everyone, we'll take care of it!" Multiple voices echo throughout the empty City square. A group of people approaches and encircles the square. Apparently, there are ten people that do not fear to face the Rockets. One of them approaches the man and gives him a glass of water. "What happened? What did you see?" Asked another one.

But the man didn't talk. He only looked around, watching every single one of them ten civilians, and then let out a screech: "THEY'RE AMONG US!"

Then they knew. They knew that Team Rocket had already infiltrated Viridian City. But whom is good, and who is evil? One thing is only certain; This will be fun.

Roles and participants

• Civilians (4)
  • Nurse Joy
  • Officer Jenny
  • Gym Leader Brock
  • Elite Four Koga
  • Rocket Grunt
  • Special Ops Petrel
Spherical Ice 1.
Ben. 2.
King! 3.
Zeffy 4.
Karpman 5.
dragonite149 6.
649 7.
BinaryPeaches 8.

Regeneration 9.
Sammyskitty 10.

Game Calendar

The game's clock is set to GMT.
Morning 2 - Dec 30th 18:40 to Jan 1st 18:40

Choose a target to vote:

• Spherical Ice
  • Ben.
  • King!
  • Zeffy
  • Karpman
  • dragonite149 Captured on Night 1 [civilian]
  • BinaryPeaches
  • Regeneration Jailed on Day 1 [Rocket Grunt]
  • Sammyskitty

Plot history

Spoiler:

Last edited:

Ben.

Orange I s l a n d s~
Years
Hm... BinaryPeaches seems slightly suspicious... Yes...

Oh my good man, as fine as you are. I cannot agree with this statement I the same as Regeneration think that Zeffy Is the one. He has been acting strange today. Could this be?

The Lord of Smug
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Oct 17, 2013
:/ We dont know enough yet, do we? I think we should cast a null vote for now and let things unfold.

Poster

Will pixel art for pizza
Years

• Spherical Ice - BinaryPeaches
  • Ben. - Zeffy
  • King!
  • Zeffy
  • Karpman
  • dragonite149
  • BinaryPeaches
  • Regeneration - Zeffy
  • Sora's Nobody

Reminder1

649, if you want to cast a null vote, it has to be in the correct format, too. Read the rules once more, it does more good than bad

Reminder2

Apart from just voting, the game thread accepts posts regarding discussion of the participants' history and state, role claims, as well as plans that you may have, if you have any.

The Lord of Smug
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Oct 17, 2013
okay, sorry. I vote for no one.

And I think we should all do the same.

Can we force a null vote?

The Lord of Smug
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Oct 17, 2013
now now now, don't be hasty. If he really is Nurse Joy, we would be losing someone very important.

The Lord of Smug
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Oct 17, 2013
Now that you've been targeted, you claim a role. The guilty one is YOU. Spherical Ice.

Years
Nonsense! I've only done this to prove that Regeneration is a Rocket. If you start accusing me for baseless reasons you will be missing out. However, when I am jailed, my true identity will be revealed and Regeneration will get his true punishment!

Ben.

Orange I s l a n d s~
Years
I change my vote to 649
Why would someone not want to cast a vote? maybe they have the fear of being discovered!

Poster

Will pixel art for pizza
Years
I'm trying to keep up ;;

• Spherical Ice - Regeneration
  • Ben. - 649
  • King!
  • Zeffy
  • Karpman
  • dragonite149
  • 649 - no one
  • BinaryPeaches
  • Regeneration - Spherical Ice
  • Sora's Nobody

Reminder

Claiming and counterclaiming is fine, but it's not recommended to turn it on so early up. Oh well...

The Lord of Smug
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Oct 17, 2013
@Spherical Ice - >_< What you just did does not prove anything. You are only making excuses. What say you now?

and as for Ben. I dont care if you vote me out, Im not voting anybody until I know some things.

And who is this 369?

Years
I never said it would prove anything, but if you want to jail me, go ahead, but my true identity - Nurse Joy - will be revealed when that happens, and then we'll all know that Regeneration is a fraud.

Years
Nonsense! I've only done this to prove that Regeneration is a Rocket. If you start accusing me for baseless reasons you will be missing out. However, when I am jailed, my true identity will be revealed and Regeneration will get his true punishment!
Look! He's completely on a defensive mode now!
You think making a statement like that will cause others not to vote for you?
You're just trying to save yourself now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back