• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Reset all bans?

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 13, 2024
I was going to bring this up in HQ, but I want to know what you guys think about it first. What do you guys think of removing all of the bans we have and starting fresh by giving everyone who's been banned another chance?

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 13, 2024
I can do it! I have plenty of time to kill between now and when B&N calls me back.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years
...there would be 3200+ to do individually. Even you aren't that insane. This is a dumb idea for logistics alone.

Kano Shuuya

→ you're here, aren't you?
Years
Oh god I thought my phone's tiny screen had made me misread the title, but you guys are seriously talking about this.

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
Years
I like the idea of forgiving and forgetting. I'm sure any banned members will be really happy to be back and finally contribute something. I'm all for this, no matter how long it takes the admins!

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
Years
Chelsea just won and I'm angry -see what I just did? Oh-ho!- so no.

Also there are a lot of people I banned personally and I wouldn't allow you to undo them. No way.

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
Years
went what was the chelsea score?

4-1 aet. The second half of the et was worth watching, Drosquets got two yellow cards out of sudden heart attacks every time any rival defender got any close to him, and the referee only called out fouls for Chelsea, never for Napoli. It was a highly entertaining match though.

Oh. My. ****ing. God.
Just **** off Nick. Shouldn't even be on staff anymore.

I agree with this. We should ban Nick instead.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 13, 2024
tumblr_lvno6njQl81r706vko1_500.png

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
Years
nick you're forgetting who run the world.

we need lerroux in here.

also went i wish i'd seen it now lol. who scored for chelsea?

Last edited:

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
Years
As an ex-S-Mod and Führer of PokéCommunity, I always thought girls run the world? At least, that's what Beyoncé says.

Even still, as admirable as this idea is, to actually execute it with any sense of dignity would be laughably impossible, unfortunately.

Lerroux

Ruler of PC
Years
  • Seen Mar 6, 2015
I wouldn't mind bans being reset. I'm sure those who did something wrong years ago have changed for the better. At least it might bring some kind of spice to this otherwise boring forum.

Years
I wouldn't mind bans being reset. I'm sure those who did something wrong years ago have changed for the better. At least it might bring some kind of spice to this otherwise boring forum.

You can go **** yourself too, for all I care.
Honestly, sometimes I feel like up and leaving without the courtesy of giving notice- the very notion of resetting bans is one of many possible causes. Not that many (or any) of you would give a ****- but I'll be the one laughing when you're all having little pissy-fits at the threads you'll get about ROM Hacking. **** this suggestion, I'm against it.

Kano Shuuya

→ you're here, aren't you?
Years
Some of you are actually okay with this? I'm disappointed guys. D:

You all realize- well no wait, I have one word.

Spey.

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen today
I am completely with giradialkia. Right down to the swearing and walking out without notice.

And the banning of Nick.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
Lolno Nick, why would you even want to urban them? We don't need them :(

Back