• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen May 3, 2013
Hello, as you can see, I have been a member since 2007 but I was never active here. I am Jampatino, 17 years old and live in the Netherlands. I do a let's play series on Pokemon Ash's Quest on my youtube channel: xJampatino
If you have any questions, feel free to ask them
When I get to 15 posts, I will post the let's play series.

Years
No reply yet? That totally won't do! Great to meet you and welcome to the forum, Jampatino!

Good luck with your Let's Play series; just remember not to be here solely for advertising since the forum is quite strict when it comes to that. D: PokeCommunity only allows advertising in your signature, and in this case, in the Let's Play section of the site. Just remember to read the section rules before posting any videos and not to write short/spammy posts to hit fifteen posts! Whether you're aware of that rule or not, I think it's worth it to remind you about it. :3 But on the topic of LPs, I actually watch some on YouTube and they're a great way to burn time when I'm bored. Who's your favorite Let's Player? Brownie points if you say SSoHPKC, hehe. He's awesome!

Anyway, your last post before coming back was all the way in 2009, so it might be worth it to familiarize yourself with the rules again if you haven't already. A few things've changed around the forum but of course we're still the same old PC. Try and be more active this time around though, yeah? It's a great time to post again since the news of X and Y came out - a lot of members are coming here to speculate about that so you should join 'em if you're interested in those games. :D Outside that, there are plenty of other cool places to post, so enjoy the forum and see you around!

Go ahead and contact me or Cid if you need any help, too~ we're always open.

Echidna

i don't care what's in your hair
Years
Ola there good sir, welcome to PC, again :3
Wow it's been what, 5 years and a couple months since you joined? Very interesting indeed. Anyway, I'm sure you'll have fun and I hope to see your LP up soon (:

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen May 3, 2013
Thanks for the warm welcome, luckily I'm not here completely for advertising. Just want to enjoy a forum again. My favourite Lets player is Uberhaxornova. I watch SSoHPKC aswell and also love his videos. I will read the rules for sure and hope to become more active.

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
Years
Welcome back, fellow old people XD; PC has a lot of changes since then. When I was absent for a couple of years inbetween, there's so much options to tinker with in the member profile page that it's pretty overwhelming... Hopefully you can take some time and play around with them! (I'm too lazy to do everything myself, haha)

Years
  • Seen Sep 26, 2013
Hey Jampatino, although you have been having an account for longer than me. Welcome to the Forums.
Hope you have a great time :D
Ps. I also live in the Netherlands :D

Renpuu

Gengar !
Years
Welcome Dude ! I go for some breaks on the forum too ! It's natural but I hope you have found your place here ! I'm looking foward to a "Lets play" video ! What do you plan to make ?

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen May 3, 2013
Thanks guys, gonna check out the profile page.

Haha team Holland! :P

Edit: I have already started, Pokemon Ash's Quest. It isn't that great but I need to improve some more

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
Years
Hi Jampatino! By the way, do you like Pokemon Hacks? They're in Emulation section. Welcome and good luck with your Let's Play video!

- Wind Heart

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen May 3, 2013
Yeah I love to play pokemon hacks, thanks.

I already got a LP going on in the let's play section

Back