• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

that guy [TCTI v 8]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adam Levine

[color=#ffffff][font="Century Gothic"]I have tried
Years
LOL too many moderator/supporter/administrator post here please stop you're killing me O_o

Last edited:

Gabri

m8
Years
There was a certain point in TCTI when I was the only non-coloured name around. Don't worry Angelo, they don't bite :p

Zero°

Mirai Nikki
Years

None of the moderators' userbars would load I thought PC was modless xD
It was the same style, italicized, just with the blueish moderator name colour.

Years

I remember when supporter color was blue, it was maybe about 4 or 5 months ago it was still blue.

Last edited:

Zero°

Mirai Nikki
Years

I liked it better blue, green isn't really my favourite colour, red is but I don't have time to become a staff admin just to be happy with my name colour.

Modless PC: I can do 80% of the things I sometimes wish I could on PC

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
Years

It's also much friendlier and less "sharp" than the royal blue.
The blue gives the feeling of professionalism and superiority. Not exactly great when we don't want people to feel pressured.

It's also much friendlier and less "sharp" than the royal blue.
The blue gives the feeling of professionalism and superiority. Not exactly great when we don't want people to feel pressured.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I actually don't have the userbars on so by Zero's logic PC is modless on my computer. :b
I'm trying to figure out if you're meaning the mod blue or the old supporter blue by the second line Pokey since I've just gotten up and not fully awake yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back