• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen The Wonders of Wonder Trade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
I did a few early trades (just basic stuff) and now I'm continuing to see what I can get.

Combee->Bunnelby-> French Abra-> Jap.Pikachu

Bunnelby->Pidgey-> Flabebe->Litleo

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Oct 14, 2013
So far;
Zigzagoon for a Teddyursa,
Teddyursa for a Gulpin,
Gulpin for a Pancham,
Pancham for a Espurr,
Espurr for a Kakuna,
Espurr for "Gey Betch 69's" Tweek Queen" (Flabebe) not even joking,
"Tweek Queen" for Skitty.

Pretty random assortment of pokemon. Some better than I expected.
That's all I'll do for now, might do more later.

Woo first post!

Flushed

never eat raspberries
Years
  • Seen Nov 5, 2017
Caught a crap ton of Pumpkaboos and Luvdisc, so I've been getting trading some of them away.

Pretty standard stuff, but I got two Honedges, which I haven't encountered up to this point.

Koyan

Ghost/Dark Trainer
Years
I've been breeding Fennekin and throwing them into Wonder Trade...

I think I'm too nice for these people...

I got a Flabébé, a Zubat, a Bidoof, a lot of Caterpies, and maybe a Weedle or two.

Years
I tried a few Wonder Trades last night just to see what it was about, but it was still fairly early in the game and I didn't have much to offer. I think my first trade was my Azurill for a Zigzagoon, and then I just kept trading the Pokemon I got to someone else to see what else I could find, but the majority of what I got were other Zigzagoon, a few Bunnelby and one Pikachu. I might try doing it again later just to see what else I can find.

RYOUKI

survive the world.
Years
You guys are all so bad! WHY DO YOU KEEP TRADING VERY EARLY POKEMONS!

NO, NO! STOP THE CYCLE OF HATE! TRADE POKEMON THAT ARE VERSION EXCLUSIVE OR VERY RARE TO FIND! DON'T BE THAT GUY!

Yes, I'm pissed. Really pissed. I keep trading Skrelps, Vivillions, Gurdurrs and Gravelers and you know what I kept getting?

BUNNELBYS AND STUPID MONKEYS

Listen, STOP THE CYCLE OF HATE! I REPEAT! And if you appreciate your traded Pokemon, GIVE O-POWERS AS A SIGN OF THANK YOU

That one guy who traded me a Ralts, it wasn't much but I know how rare a Ralts is. Thank you for the Litleo from that one girl! There was one person who gave me a Clauncher. Unfortunately, I already have one (even though I'm Y), but I appreciate a Spanish Clauncher.

So guys, STOP THE CYCLE OF HATE!

Other than that, I enjoy wondertrading! I got one guy randomly trade me a Steelix and I traded my Vespiquen. I still feel guilty though!

Last edited:
Years
Well I think 'Wonder Trade' is nice but in some way I could come into it that trading a high level rare pokemon for a low level common pokemon is kinda frustration. I had hoped it would be more fair, atleast in the same level range.

So it kinda became random trade for low level pokemon; better use GTS if you have a valuable pokemon.

I did get azurill, fennekin and some other lovely pokemon from it. I don't mind low level pokemon as long as I dont have them yet, otherwise I keep wonder trading them.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Aug 21, 2021
It's not surprising if people send bad pokemon when they're testing wonder trade. As we move forward the pokemon we offer will naturally become more valuable.

Also if you send a version exclusive there's no guarantee you'll send it to somebody with the other version.

I sent an eevee and got a furfrou in return. Already had one but that wasn't really the point, just wanted to throw an eevee at someone. I got a female squirtle so when I get fly I might start breeding them for wonder trade.

Frozthax

Youtube partner
Years
It's not surprising if people send bad pokemon when they're testing wonder trade. As we move forward the pokemon we offer will naturally become more valuable.

Also if you send a version exclusive there's no guarantee you'll send it to somebody with the other version.

I sent an eevee and got a furfrou in return. Already had one but that wasn't really the point, just wanted to throw an eevee at someone. I got a female squirtle so when I get fly I might start breeding them for wonder trade.

*high 5's*
Well done on giving the nubs an eevee, we need more pokemons like that.
Ill be doing the same, catch tons of eevee's and trade them all away towards people.

KJ

Focus!
Years
I'd love to get a Squirtle or eevee out on the wonder trade. So far I havent had much luck. Though I have gotten a Lvl 28 Japanese Onix, Lvl 28 Japanese Trapinch and a lvl 36 German Talonflame

FireOfExile

2363-5961-4897 (3DS)
Years
Starting a chain. :D

Flabebe L13 > (J)Hawlucha L21 > (G)Scatterbug L2 > Gulpin L10 > Pansear L9 > Weedle L3 > (S)Axew L14 > (J)Kecleon L12 > (J)Zigzagoon L3 > Litleo L5 > Pikachu L5 > Beartic L39

That's a nice way to end a chain. Really good, too. The only Pokemon I see on this chain that I've had before are Pansear and Pikachu.

Best Wonder Chain = x13 Pokemon

Last edited:
Years
I haven't tried wonder trade yet, but I have heard that it's a fun thing to try, and maybe I'll get to try it out sooner or later.

UKS

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Oct 19, 2013
Bunnelby [6] -> Beldum [1]

And then I pretty much kept trading until I got two Japanese female Honedges.

Superjub

Pokémon Aureolin
Years
Apparently I just got traded from someone from Rooster Teeth haha. Someone called Emily, idk. xD

hiff8

Gotta Derp em all
Years
  • Seen Apr 4, 2015
I did it a couple times, and I think everyone has the same plan, grab a random pokemon from the grass, and trade them randomly; which means we call get a pos pokemon, But I'm kind of alright with that, it's still a nifty little feature.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back