• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Mixed] ~RNC~s --- BlastoisePokeLodge, Some thing For Every One, Adding New Events, Many Pikachus Ready!

Birthday Thunder

Venus (Event Archivist)
Years
I'm interested in your UT shiny Maractus lvl 20 mild nature and your UT shiny modest dieno

If you are accepting trades for both of them, I can offer two of these:

Shiny Ho-Oh
Shiny Mewtwo
Flawless shiny Metagross
Flawless shiny Latias
Flawless Shiny Archeops
Near Flawless shiny Bisharp
Flawless shiny Shuckle

Let me know if any of these interests you and I can trade ASAP

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
I take it that he doesn't have the modest one any more? ahahaha

I'm interested in your UT shiny Maractus lvl 20 mild nature and your UT shiny modest dieno

If you are accepting trades for both of them, I can offer two of these:

Shiny Ho-Oh
Shiny Mewtwo
Flawless shiny Metagross
Flawless shiny Latias
Flawless Shiny Archeops
Near Flawless shiny Bisharp
Flawless shiny Shuckle

Let me know if any of these interests you and I can trade ASAP

Sorry for the late response, I want take 2 for 1, that's wrong, but maybe for the Archeops!!

Birthday Thunder

Venus (Event Archivist)
Years
No problem, but what do you mean exactly? Like your offering both of them for one of my shinies? Or vice versa? Let me know because I can trade tonight asap

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
No, you want 1, I'll take 1, but it would have to be 2 separate trades cause I will need the flawless on a different game than the one that the shiny you want is on, hope you agree and understand the trade??

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
Sorry you capitalized the maractus and not the deino, so I missed the deino!! You can have both for these 2 please:
Flawless shiny Latias
Flawless Shiny Archeops

Birthday Thunder

Venus (Event Archivist)
Years
Ok, we can trade for those. i just have one question. Can you duplicate both of them for me and send the copies back? As I've told everybody the archeops holds very high sentimental value and the latias was a gift from a friend. If you have duplicated for me before, sorry for forgetting.

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
I don't mind coping those for you, ok, here's the trade deal, you give me trash to my 2nd white for the 2 shiny's and then, I give you trash to your game from my 4th white game for those flawless pokes, did I make that clear enough??

Birthday Thunder

Venus (Event Archivist)
Years
Yes thats perfectly clear and it's a deal. ^_^ Are both the shiny modest dieno and shiny mild maractus untrained? I need to know that first. If they are UT then lets trade now! I have all of your FCs saved and mine is just the same one we always use to trade.

Birthday Thunder

Venus (Event Archivist)
Years
it's ok. my wifi sometimes messes with me too. I'm patient so take your time and do what you need to do in order to make this trade perfect. BTW, you can see me in there right?

Birthday Thunder

Venus (Event Archivist)
Years
Yeah, that was being very weird. lol at least it's cleared up now. I'll be in the room waiting to trade you the flawless pokes. Make sure to tell me if somethings wrong like you cant see me or whatever then I'll restart.

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
I will, coming in there now!!

EDIT: Sorry, I think these pokes I am giving you have great IV's also, I'll let you know when I go out again!!

Last edited:
Back