• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Avatar: The Last Airbender- Chaos Uprising [OOC+SU]

Status
Not open for further replies.

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
Man, talk about a good SU. accepted. It's great we'll be able to distill some humor into this RP! :D

MichaelaTheUchiha

Forever Shawol and Aileean
Years
Are there still spots open? =3 I'm fangirling over Avatar: The Last Airbender recently (again) and as such, this is the perfect RP for me to join currently. XD

In order to balance it out, I think I'll be an Air Bender. o.O I don't think there are any; most are fire nation. xD

RESERVE ME. I need to finish another SU DESPERATELY. xD

Name: Meifeng, can also be called "Mei" (WHICH IS REALLY WEIRD SINCE MY COUSIN'S NICKNAME IS MEI), or "Feng".

Nation: Western Air Temple

Powers/Skills: A master Air Bender (tattoo and all); can also use a Bo Staff, throwing knives, and fans (like the Kyoshi warriors) well, but can use other weapons if needed.

Appearance: Her forehead is bare of any hair, due to the arrow tattoo on her head. However, she has long, brown hair, that is usually tied up loosely. She also has wide, gray eyes. She stands at around 5'7" and weighs at about 110 pounds. She wears the traditional air bender outfit; a tight orange shirt with huge sleeves and a long, yellow skirt. However, underneath the skirt, she wears long, yellow pants so when she fights, she doesn't..."flash" anyone when she jumps/flies. Her shoes are traditional open-toe Chinese shoes that are comfortable to move around in, quite like the rest of her clothes. Her tattoo also travels to her back, her arms, and her legs. She also wears the traditional necklace of master airbenders.

Personality: Meifeng can be quite a bit of a joker, although her jokes are never harsh, nor injuring. She is usually seen with a smile, or a grin, on her face. She is normally quite a happy person, although she is rather realistic and does not hesitate on defending herself if needed. She is also quite stubborn; never stopping when she feels that something is not enough, not good enough.

However, her personality has a complete 180 when she is either training or fighting. When she is training, a smile is rarely seen on her face. She is usually calm and serious, not spending time to joke or fool around. When she is fighting, she becomes blunt, sarcastic, and dangerous. Although she rarely brings out the lethal tactics, she does not hold back at all during a fight.

History:
Meifeng lived in the Western Air Temple for her whole life. Her earlier life was dedicated to fun and training; always playing pranks, but training hard whenever she could. She was a prodigy and was able to learn techniques just by looking at them once. Due to this, she has become the youngest master airbender at the age of twelve, ever since Avatar Aang. She has also created quite a few techniques during her life; including some fatal techniques, although airbending in general was not usually so aggressive.

She got Lian when she was five, feeding Lian an apple. Lian was the runt of the litter, which was what drew Meifeng to Lian in the first place. However, Lian is one of the biggest Sky Bisons currently.

When she was fourteen, she started teaching some of the younger airbenders, becoming a Sifu. Due to experimentation from a few of the high monks and traveling around a lot, she had a mix of different styles, bending or otherwise, although she could not bend the other elements. Although it came naturally to her, she still remained humble and always worked hard to perfect her bending.

Other:
She has a Sky Bison as a companion (slightly bigger than Appa); her name is Tian.

She is a vegetarian and dislikes nature being hurt/destroyed. She never attacks first, only attacking when others attack her first.

RP Sample:

"Sifu Meifeng!"

A small boy, around five, ran towards one of the rooms, shouting out a name. Meifeng, also known as "Mei" or "Feng", opened her eyes from her meditation. She flew up gracefully, landing softly on her feet. She nodded, smiling brightly to the boy.

"What is it that you need, Huang?" questioned Meifeng.

Huang held out a letter that was clutched in his hands tightly. "There was a letter for you, Sifu Meifeng. Shall I leave and allow you to read it alone?"

Meifeng took the letter with a bow. "That would be quite nice of you to do so. I will see you tomorrow for the airbending lessons."

Huang nodded eagerly. "Okay!" He bowed quickly to Meifeng, getting one in return, and left in a rush.

Meifeng chuckled slightly. Huang was really energetic; and quite cute as well. However, there was the problem with the letter; many did not know of her existence although she was the youngest master airbender since Avatar Aang. She opened up the letter and started to read, still standing up.

-x-

After she was finished reading the letter, she set it down on her bare desk and frowned slightly. Traveling to Ba Sing Se? Leaving her home? Although it seemed fairly important, could she really leave everyone behind? She would have to ponder this more. Deciding that it would do well to take a walk, she headed out of her room, watching some of the children running around and playing. She found that her feet had brought her to wear the Sky Bisons usually slept; to where Tian was. Sensing that Meifeng was near, Tian flew down to Meifeng, licking her with her huge tongue. Meifeng chuckled, automatically drying her outfit. She started to pet Tian's head.

"How are you doing, Tian?" questioned Meifeng.

Tian rumbled happily, signaling that she was doing well. However, Tian could sense that something was troubling her lifelong friend and made a questioning rumble.

Meifeng laughed. "You always did know me too well. I just got a letter and it is telling me to leave to Ba Sing Se. What do you think? Should I do so?"

Tian grumbled, thinking slightly, before nodding.

Meifeng let out a breath. "Then we shall leave tonight. I must go get permission from the council of high monks."

Tian nodded, licking Meifeng one more time, before flying into the sky again.

Meifeng smiled slightly and walked to where the high monks were.

-x-

"You need to head to Ba Sing Se?" questioned one of the high monks.

Meifeng nodded.

"For what reason?"

"I want to go visit Bai," Meifeng stated. Although her primary reason would be to go to Ba Sing Se because of the letter, it did not mean that she would not visit Bai; one of her best friends in the Earth Kingdom.

All of the high monks nodded. "When do you plan to go?"

"Tonight."

"We will allow you to leave," stated the head monk. "Please be careful."

Meifeng nodded, while bowing. "Thank you."

She left quickly.

-x-

She sat down on Lian's head, the few necessary things on Lian's back.

"Yip yip," she stated and they were off.

((Did I really have to do this? You know how I RP by now! I hope!))

Last edited:

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
@Mihar- MichaelaTheUchiha Reserved. :P :D

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
Really, oh, that's a surprise! Well good for you. :P (teehee)

MichaelaTheUchiha

Years
Okay, I think I'm done. Let me know if I need to add, delete, change anything.

I'm sleep deprived, so if my SU sucks, blame that. xD

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
Hmm, I'm gonna have to think about this Bison thing, we already got another pet I was thinking would be our 'designated flying pet'...thing, but I guess we'll all discuss it later. For now, accepted.

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
Yes, there are! :) Would you like to be reserved?

MichaelaTheUchiha

Years
Hmm, I'm gonna have to think about this Bison thing, we already got another pet I was thinking would be our 'designated flying pet'...thing, but I guess we'll all discuss it later. For now, accepted.

Yeah, I know, the dragon. XD However, I'm pretty sure that all (master?) airbenders has a Sky Bison familiar, which is why Mi-Meifeng has one. >_>; I guess Meifeng will be traveling on Tian alone. xD

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
Thanks... but thinking again I probably won't have time for it :/ maybe in the future :3

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
@RHCP Alright, don't worry about it!

@Michaela Well, that would be true, but technically, I wouldn't say we are all "masters". We could be very skilled, but mastering an element takes years of experiences, and most of us are relatively young. That's not to say that some of us aren't masters, but I don't think we should all have our own pets to boot...

I'm probably (not sure yet) gonna have to ask one of you to part ways with your animal for this journey. We'll see. I'll ask my CO-GM.

MichaelaTheUchiha

Years
@RHCP Alright, don't worry about it!

@Michaela Well, that would be true, but technically, I wouldn't say we are all "masters". We could be very skilled, but mastering an element takes years of experiences, and most of us are relatively young. That's not to say that some of us aren't masters, but I don't think we should all have our own pets to boot...

I'm probably (not sure yet) gonna have to ask one of you to part ways with your animal for this journey. We'll see. I'll ask my CO-GM.

She has the airbending tattoos; she's a master. =P And I think that's the Air Nomad culture that airbenders have Sky Bison companions.

You could make a plot device that separates the two, if needed. She'll be worthless for awhile though...>_>;

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
I'm just gonna say that I can't wait for this to start. But there are way to many firebenders lol. If you'd like I can do some quick editing and change to a different element

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
You can change, but only if you want. I'll leave it up to you. There are only three fire benders technically anyways. Although my character is from the Fire Nation, he's not a Firebender, so it should be OK. But if you'd like to change it, I don't mind.

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
I'm planning for 8 people max in the RP (including the two GMs) Since 5 people are signed up, that leaves 1 open spot. However, we can actually get started once my CO-GM posts his SU.

-Nocturnal

Vengeance.
Years
Dang I have too many classes nowadays I'll have to skip this RP D: I can GM it 24/7 but I won't have time to post! So actually *looks at top* we can start this RP. The other two spots will be open, but since everybody's waiting we can start this now.

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
Hmm...I'll see. Curiously, does anyone here also wanna possibly be a third GM? Let me know. Either way, I'll get this started soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back