• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

The Last Game You Completed

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
Years
Tales of Graces.

To be honest, I do love the game, but, I wouldn't say that it's my favorite Tales of Game of all time. I mean... The child arc was okay, but, did it have to be that long? Well, it wasn't as long as the Main arc, and the Future arc, but, to be, it could of been shorter, and still had the plot of the story intact. But, that's just in my opinion.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
Managed to beat Mass Effect 3 on Insanity difficulty last night, just another thing to brag about to my buds now lol.

Years
The last game I completed was Dante's Inferno on the Xbox with my friend when it first came out. I slept over at her place and we tag teamed the game for a whole weekend straight beating all the difficulty levels.

thedestinedblade

Radiant Cool Boy
Years
FE9 (Path of Radiance) was the latest game I finished. Honestly, just a couple of minutes ago too. Been through the game about 4-5 times, but after going through Awakening, I kinda felt like playing it again after so long. Hey, it's still fun and I still prefer it over FE10 too, lol. No idea Tormod could become so beastly since he's absolute garbage in the sequel. :laugh:

Sir Codin

Spoiler:

On the other hand, the game is fun and creepy as hell. I can see why it was such a big deal back in the day.
Spoiler:

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
Years
Earlier today, I got the platinum trophy in Far Cry 3. I had the game since the 16th, so I completed it rather quickly. I only looked up a video when I couldn't find a few items within ten minutes of searching. Other than that, I was playing it rather blind. Although I enjoyed the story and gameplay overall, I didn't find much to do after I finished my goals.

The trophy guide I was following never mentioned that I would have to get the multiplayer trophies by either paying $10 to play online or play splitscreen with myself. ;___; Now, I am actually happy I have a twin brother and another controller, haha.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years
Played and beat flower last night. I really didn't like it. The tilt controls were beyond difficult for me to use, the lack of direction and subsequent nonstop hand-holding (followed by more abandonment and then hand holding again) was annoying at best, and while the visuals were sometimes pretty, the grass (of which there was a lot) usually just looked like someone used the grass tool in Photoshop and it was really distractingly generic. :/

I went into both Journey and flower with such high hopes because everyone ADORES them but wow I disliked both of them a lot. I don't understand why because based on the internet's general description of both games, they fall squarely into like every genre I usually like.

Serene Grace

Pokémon Trainer
Years
It's been a while since I've played and completed a game. Apparently these things called "real life responsibilities", "school" and "work" soon start to take over your life, especially when you're in the second year of Sixth Form here in the UK.

Nevertheless, Far Cry 3 is the latest completed game for me. By completed, I mean to say that I've earned every Steam achievement for it as it is an open world game, I guess you can never truly complete it - but I think every Steam achievement is pretty much there, right?

Autaven

Gamer Girl
Years
Completed Lego Harry Potter 5-7 on PS3, but I have many hours left until I've completed all the free play and character unlocks :)

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
Finished Homefront an hour ago, short but sweet is what came to mind honestly. MOH 08 is still my personal favorite FPS though.

Years
  • Seen Jun 19, 2013
Dead Space 3. Love the deep weapon customization. Bullets are weighty and it is extremely satisfying to rip things to shred. Hated the angsty traingle love.

mikey

Discord Lead
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen today
It's been awhile since I fully completed a game, but it was Black 2. I completed the pokedex and all that good stuff.

Railgun

Ever Day Another New Adventure
Years
For me it was Storm 3. The final fight against the tailed beast was funny till the 7 tails which just was annoying....

Back