• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: In which we welcome back Shining Raichu from his extended vacation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Her

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen today
Tell them to wear this lol

image001.jpg

i would rather wear the corpse of lucille ball and nothing else than wear that anywhere

Belldandy

[color=teal][b]Ice-Type Fanatic[/b][/color]
Years
i would rather wear the corpse of lucille ball and nothing else than wear that anywhere

I think it's humorous and that it looks cute :)

I had a guy in highschool who would wear something similar to this sometimes lol it'd be funny to wear it to prom.

Not any different than my friend who went in a kilt with bagpipes LOL

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
At the High School my brother goes to there are apparently a few students that like to wear suits to school. One in particular is a friend of my brother's and if I remember correctly my brother says he has started to wear them everyday? I don't even know.

Honest

Hi!
Years
Well, not many people in my school actually wear suits to school. We're preppy, but not that way.

There is one kid who wears a cape to school every. damn. day. I don't understand him.

Belldandy

[color=teal][b]Ice-Type Fanatic[/b][/color]
Years
There is one kid who wears a cape to school every. damn. day. I don't understand him.

OMFG YOU HAVE A FRODO, TOO?

The Grade 12s said his cape made them want to punch babies!

LOL

Spoiler:

His name's Cooper. His last name, but that's what we call him.

We also have a suit guy. He's in Grade 10 now and is part of the gifted program. He wears a suit. Every day. Of every week.

Spoiler:

Definitely two of my favourite characters from school lol

Sir Codin

I'm not sure if I can even do that. I live on $1000 a month and I always feel like I'm barely scraping by. Of course, rent is $605 a month, so maybe it's just simply the proportions.

Years
Living on $300 a month.

I'm not sure if I can even do that. I live on $1000 a month and I always feel like I'm barely scraping by. Of course, rent is $605 a month, so maybe it's just simply the proportions.

Well I was a kid, and I was kinda used to being hungry for long periods of time. The fact that I lived in Arizona at the time helped a lot.

Though I was smaller than most kids my age.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
I live on very little a month at school but that's because the important things are taken care of - house and food. Only things like toiletries are things I have to go out and buy with my own money. I had to put down my income per month for something and it came out to like 30 bucks and they were like "...how do you live...?"

Honest

Hi!
Years
I still live off my parents. 8D

And is frodo the term? =P The kid's sorta antisocial, so it's weird. I accidentally almost took his head off with a soccer ball one once. =/

Years
I also still live off of my parents, in all aspects too.

I also don't have an allowance of any kind, and I never had. Would it technically be an allowance though if I got money from my family for good report card grades? That, money for my birthday, and money for Christmas is how I've managed to get all the cool stuff I have :P

But in the long run, my parents support me. They provide me with food (or money to get food), toiletries, etc.

Powerserge

The Imminent Victor
Years
I make plenty of money, but I am so cheap....I never really indulge on much. You'd think I was living on minimum wage, haha. I haven't lived with my parents/grandparents since I was 16 years old. I understand that people have to, but I definitely couldn't. My family is absolutely nuts!

Honest

Hi!
Years
I think money from good grades would be categorized as gifts =P

And I can understand being cheap, my parents certainly are. Which is why it was a huge shocker when they bought a house.

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
Years
Never marry a cheap man, ladies (and some men). You will never be able to change him and you'll grow to resent him for it. That's the mistake my mother made.

Years
  • Seen Mar 29, 2015
Never marry a cheap man, ladies (and some men). You will never be able to change him and you'll grow to resent him for it. That's the mistake my mother made.

& to add on to your post, if the person you're with is not working & is doing little more than being a leech on your side, then it's time to throw him/her out. There should be no such thing as a free ride - you have to pull your own weight, or become food for the worms.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back