• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Forever the Pikachu Race

Kieran_90

That guy that you think you remember
Years
  • Seen Dec 27, 2015
51, wb diablo. I don't know lol. Pmd is overrated anyway.

Years

Overrated.

There, I said it too.

You haters have me saying it.

Hope you're happy.

Binding of Isaac.

Why should PMD be overrated? I personally think it's massively underrated.

Crunch Punch

fire > ice
Years

I find PMD kinda boring. Not sure why to be honest. The story is interesting, but the gameplay just doesn't feel fun for me for whatever reason.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen today

I had to choose which game I should play: PMD4 or Fire Emblem
In the end I spend the last couple of days playing Fire Emblem xD

PMD isn't overrated. Games are considered overrated if "everybody" likes and plays them even if they aren't so good.

Well, maybe I consider playing PMD4 next...

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

For some reason I really couldn't get into the fifth generation main games. Like... I would play the storyline but after that it was 'oh okay let's go play something else now'. I hope that changes with sixth gen.

Powerserge

The Imminent Victor
Years

Same here, but I think that with how "new" everything is gonna seem with Gen VI, I will have a hard time putting it down for long periods of time.

Nakala Pri

I would be... 2! Hugh can be pretty dreamy.

100! I love Pikachu! It is my favorite and always will be! :D

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen today

Don't screw the counter :P

5th gen is pretty good. It's not my favourite gen but the technical stuff put into the games is really cool. If only they got rid of these event Pokemon...

I mean, it's like getting Celebi in gen two. I have 250 Pokemon in Gold but guess which Pokemon I'll never obtain...

Years
...it's supposed to be at 52 as of your post, or 53 as of mine, pay some damn attention you dodongus.

Celebi? lol Celebi is pretty easy to get IMO.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen today

No correct number = post ignored
It's easy as it is. :P

You mean getting Celebi by glitching? Done that, didn't work. At least you have to give some people credit for some methods they came up with. They don't work but sound very funny xD

Years

Are you stupid? She clearly stated that she liked Pikachu, which counts as an upvote.

You most likely didn't do it correctly. I tried the Celebi Egg Glitch and it worked. Twice.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

It's quite possible that she was on the wrong page. So before I have to throw out yellow cards because name calling is a no-no here and I'm pretty sure I told one of you that already. :|b

I've never tried any glitched but the Mew glitch myself.

CliCliW

I have a Ph.D in Horribleness.
Years

I only learned about the Mew glitch recently and I love the simplicity of it, but at the same time I'm disgusted that I don't play enough Gen1 to actually use it much :/

Years

There's this one guy on the Nuzlocke forums, Zowayix, who has so much knowledge about data and percentage (not to mention a lot of ******* persistence) that he actually used the Mew glitch to fill up his 'Dex without trading. That's impressive.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I remember playing around with the Mew Glitch a little. Especially not as much as that guy but I do remember seeing like ... an Arcanine and a Nidoqueen when I did heh.

Back