• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Spinoff/Mobile GO Chat

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Feb 9, 2024
I won't know for another 4 hours when it starts for me...lol. I'm hoping to get quite a few because I've been getting lucky with getting a decent amount of shinies.

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Feb 9, 2024
Well I ended up with 21 shiny Porygon's and about 95% of what I caught SUCKED!!!

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Feb 9, 2024
We are getting Charmander on October 17th. People like me never took part in the first one but I'll be at work when this takes place.

How many of you will take part in this Community Day?

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Feb 9, 2024
I don't know if I'll take part because I'll most likely be working. I got a shiny from my friend when he did it the first time.

Years
bf has a bunch so he probably won't, but I definitely plan to try for at least 5+. and probably will be about time for me to increase my storage space again, haha

#Not Important

All hail the wishmaker
Years
I don't have one yet so I'm going to be doing it too! The last few community days I didn't get many (only 3 on Magikarp) so I'm hoping to get a bunch!

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Feb 9, 2024
I only got 2 shinies but I only played on my lunch because we were so busy at work it was hard to run away and hide in the bathroom and play.

Years
Got 7! Evolved a decent one to Charizard and then another that was high in cp into Charmeleon for the full set. pretty decent haul

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Feb 9, 2024
My first one was rather decent and was able to evolve it to Charizard and I have one from the first time Charmander had Community Day that my friend traded me.

#Not Important

All hail the wishmaker
Years
Turns out I had something on from 11-4 😅. I only got to do 30 mins of the comm day and got 2 which I fully evo'd even tho they were trash.

#Not Important

All hail the wishmaker
Years
How do you feel about there being two community days? I'm pretty excited tbh. I need a shiny magmar and Electabuzz is new (I think)

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Feb 9, 2024
How did we all do with Electabuzz?

I feel like I had a rather hard time getting any decent CP ones they were either really low or really hard to catch good ones. I also ended up with 15 shinies.

Years
I got 6! after maybe 1.5 hrs of using incense. One of my last shinies was 1900cp with pretty good stats, so I evolved him. though he doesn't look very shiny now as electivire haha D:

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Feb 9, 2024
I have a few Burnt Cheetohs left...lol. Now that I'm not working we'll see how many Peptos (Shiny Magmortors) I can get.

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Feb 9, 2024
I ended up with 24 shinies and only hatched one shiny and that was my only good one sadly.

Back