• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon - The league stands strong OOC (M)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen May 15, 2017
I'm literally going to die from famine. thanks crimson. you're a true pal.

Years
  • Seen Nov 9, 2017
Bacon will rule the world! We will be parading streets eating bacon burgers whilst turning people who reject bacon into BACON! We will all be singing Bacon Pancake along the way! Don't underestimate us!

IceFyr1928

Is now DeathofShadows
Years
It is. And it is pointless. It would benifit everyone if it stopped before we got in trouble with the mods for excessive off topic conversation. Personally, I would like to keep playing this, thanks.

DeathofShadows

The Brightest Darkness
Years
Hey, it's me, IceFyr1928. If you were on late last night/early this morning, you may have noticed that someone cracked my account. As such, I have changed to a new one, though I will be busy tryin to recover some of my lost stuff these next few days, so I will not post much if at all.

Nate

Evil Cute Thing
Years
ok, um, deathofshadows. Waa can i still cal you icy? please try to post here. i'll bunny you around a bit if we need to move things along, but please try.

Years
Just for a mental image, I made a rough bio/sketch of Tsuya.

Name: Tsuya Shearku
Appearence:
Spoiler:

She has outstandingly white hair, and glacier blue eyes. She's about 4'3" tall, and is more 11ish looking than the drawing came out, more flat chested, no hip definition, ect. As clearly seen her attire is in pretty bad condition.
Personality: Usually quiet and withdrawn much like her brother, Tsuya is however very easily excited. Her knowledge of Pokemon is limited, but she has a knack/thing for any Eevee or Eeveelution. This made apparent any time such a Pokemon is within her sights. She seems to be rather collected for her age, but at most times will act silly and younger.

Pkmn 1 species - Eevee (Female)
Pkmn 1 nickname - N/A - FrostByte upon Evolution *Hint Hint*
Pkmn 1 moveset - (4) Sand-Attack, Bite, Facade, Trump Card

Last edited:

DeathofShadows

The Brightest Darkness
Years
Sadly... I am going to have to drop Derek... I hope to see you all around, I just don't have the time to be in this Roleplay, and I haven't really been getting into the story. I already had Derek and Tetra walking away from the group, so there shouldn't be any problems with that, though if you want to take him over, or bunny him as an NPC, you have the A-O-Good from me.

Nate

Evil Cute Thing
Years
Aww thats rough. Well enjoy whatever life throws at you! See you round the pond. FGu
I'm posting now :)

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen May 15, 2017
eeek can i claim the combusken? or is that not aloud? xD
it's just that i won't be on much the next couple days...but if it's first come first serve that's fine too. just wondering. :p

Nate

Evil Cute Thing
Years
an idea for you's all is tsuya gets first pick, then the others can roleplay their decisions. Just gives some topic while im a little inactive.

Nate

Evil Cute Thing
Years
Haha, thats what I thought at first. Wait, I'm the gm I made that up! Damn logic.

Tabris better get there quickly and choose or Tsuyas gonna choose and you're just gonna get one randomly.

Btw, each of te pokémon are equally as powerful, each have to have a move of their type or types + a normal move and another move from its moveset, eg combusken can have flamethrower mach punch tackle and dig.
Just trying to make it a little fair and interesting. Muahhahahahaha. MUAHAHAHA. MU HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back