• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] Coriolanus Rowland's Guide to Pokémon Husbandry

Years
  • Seen Jul 21, 2012
Ok I have only one question do pokeballs not exist within your version of the pokemon world? I had thought I would find something about that in the training section otherwise a great book

Cutlerine

Gone. May or may not return.
Years
Ok I have only one question do pokeballs not exist within your version of the pokemon world? I had thought I would find something about that in the training section otherwise a great book

Eh. Poké Balls aren't particularly interesting in terms of what I was doing; I think Coriolanus assumes that the average person is capable of working one. Besides, even if you do use Poké Balls to transport Pokémon, they have to be looked after externally; I presume if you just leave them in there they starve to death or something. Also, if I'd included Poké Balls, people would be asking questions about why such stringent security measures were necessary, and why it's so difficult to transport dangerous Pokémon, because everything could be solved with just a Poké Ball. So basically, I avoided mentioning them for the sake of convenience.

F.A.B.

Jason Wolf

The Chronicler
Years
As someone who is working on a similair "non"fiction in a fictional worlds book (I'm doing more of an overall book about the entire universe, history and science all cobbled together over 600 years) I find this absolutely amazing.

I seriously feel like I could have walked into the pokemon equivilant of Barnes and Noble and picked this up in the non-fiction section. It also very much reminds me of Magical Beasts and Where to Find Them by Rowling, but for pokemon and that is just amazing.

Back