• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What inanimate object would you like to see as a Pokemon?

Years
I'm Kanto Critic a Pokemon Youtuber and I would like to make a video on what kind of inanimate object the community would like to see turned into a Pokemon! Let me know in the thread below and you could be featured in my next video! Make sure to check out my channel on youtube however (Kanto Critic) so you dont miss it!

As for my answer to the question however, I would love to see a helicopter Pokemon. The Pokemon would be steel/flying type!

Years
  • Age 33
  • UK
  • Seen Aug 26, 2020
I would like some kind of Lego Pok?mon, although I suppose it would have to be in unofficial hacks because of copyright. Maybe I should try and make a L?gomon hack. With the new 'Plastic' type. Brick break would have to be mega-super effective of course lol.

PageEmp

No money puns. They just don’t make cents.
Years
Vehicle mons. Anything, cars, trains, whatnot. Which means yeah I agree on both a helicopter mon and a train mon.

MuzzaYT

Sam :)
Years
  • Age 23
  • UK
  • Seen May 3, 2018
The first thing that came to my mind is a book Pok?mon, think I'd make it a psychic Pok?mon that uses all the knowledge it has by doing research on the Pok?mon it's battling as each move goes by.

LadyJirachu

Fluffy and Elegant :3
Years
I wanna see a cool looking screw driver pokemon thats steel/ground. And maybe part groundhog.

That would be epic.

EDIT; it would also totally poke fun at how GROUNDHOG DAY well....screws with peoples heads :P nuff said.

Last edited:

Damien.aspiring.fandev

Chapter 16 A New Dawn { ||:^❩ )
Years
How about a radiometer?
radiometro.jpg

This cute little tool/toy features four shovels, with a reflective silvery side and a dull, black one each,
attached to a needle in a vacuum space, and when exposed to light said shovels starts spinning,
this apparently due to the black sides absorbing light's radiation and releasing it back as heat...

Or maybe a dynamo,
images

one of those devices consisting in a magnet spinning in a copper coil...
bikes tend to have one wired to the lights... Ash powered up his pikachu that way in
the 2nd episode of the animated series and caused Viridian city's pok?mon center to-

1617.jpg

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
A jacket. Imagine a Pokemon you could wear.
That?s actually a really cool idea o: Base form is a hat, evolves into a scarf, and final evolution is a mantle or coat! Psychic type, with Levitate as possible ability?

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen today
I want another scarecrow Pokemon.

Cacturne was cool, but I want to see another design. I'd actually just be happy with it getting a third evolution.

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Mar 11, 2020
I'd love to see a treasure chest pokemon with a ghost/water or ghost/dark or ghost/steel type. I like the idea of a pirate esk haunted treasure chest. The secondary typing is kinda up in the air for whatever makes sense for a pirate esk pokemon.

w1f1pa55w0rd

Ho-oh-oh
Years
Yeah thats pretty cool. A treasure chest one. A ghost/grass or ghost/steel type with immunity to water and ground types. Why? Because treausre chests are buried in the ground, and they are sometimes thrown overboard to hide in the ocean. I've never heard of an instance like it before, but it would be cool. Maybe a ghost/steel and ghost/grass treasure chest mon, and the types will differ with the edition of the game. I want it to have teeth near the lid because when someones opens it, the chest eats them and stuffs them in. Otherwise, whoever, steals the trausre it carries around will be hunted down by it or something cool like that...

Years
  • Age 41
  • Seen Nov 2, 2022
Dreamcatcher - ghost/psychic
dynamite - dark/fire
Hat pokemon- different looking from different area of the region (witch hat, hard had, royal guard hat, winter hat) normal type, but different move depending on which one.

Back