View Single Post
Old March 19th, 2013 (10:44 AM).
silhouette of the past

Location: Boston, MA, USA, Earth, Sun Solar System, Milky Way Galaxy, Universe
    Nature: Careful
    Guys, I'm sorry to do this, but it had to be done.
    I'm taking a break from PC. Certain things have come up in my life that I both don't want to explain and don't want to talk about here, and I just don't think I can keep up with PC. I really enjoy it here, but with so many different commitments, I'm already stretched for time as it is. Its taking me away from both people and things in my real life. I need to make priorities, and atm being on a Pokemon forum isn't very high on the list. I need to devote myself more so to my various other things I have always been committed to, and I realize that now. I hope to return at some point, but I don't know when, although it won't be for a few months at least. I will spend the next few days tying up everything, saying my goodbyes before leaving. I really will miss all you guys, and its been a pleasure knowing you all. I hope I can be remembered as a good member and contributor to the forum, as that is what I strove to be for quite some time here. I really did have a great few months here, and I'm sad to see the end, at least for the moment. See you soon, PC, it was real.
    ~Weston
    But the more I try to move on, the more I feel alone
    So I watch the summer stars to lead me home.