• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Official Misty (Bring Her Back) Club !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Carina

...I'll think of something
Years
  • Seen Aug 22, 2006
:P @ pokedude55's evil alter ego

Go Misty! The S.S.Anne episodes are still among my favourites because of the important role Misty plays.

C'mon Mist, leave Daisy to look after the gym and get back to Ash's side again. :chu: She must think about him everyday I bet...

~Ozy~

PC's Unofficial Poetry Critic
Years
Hehe... The OTHER grandfather of the club makes a miraculous re-entry! *poofs out of nowhere, twirling a cane and with a cape sweeping out behind him* *nods in a satisfied manner* Always liked the dramatic entrance.

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
Years
Bravo, TAD, bravo. *holds up a card with 10 in large, bold letters*

You know, I feel like a traitor right now. I'm using Pok?Special Adventures instead of Midnight Misty right now, and I've never even read any of Pok?special =/ At least I've never even looked at Haruka's Happiness, even out of curiosity.

~Ozy~

Years
Thank you, thank you. *bows* You're all too kind. :P

Hehe... I've read some of it. It's pretty good... Though, I must admit that I did peek at Haruka's Happiness... And promptly switched back to Claire's Darkness to imagine that evil wickle Umbreon festing upon May's very soul! *evil cackle* Sorry, sorry. The medication, it doesn't always work.

Asura Nirosuki

Shes a good person~
Years
  • Seen Nov 12, 2014
*off topic* OCC To Dogder: Can i make a Louge for Life as a Mage?

I could watch with interist if the umbreon killed everyone too.^-^

bubbleicious

~in love at the moment~
Years
i still da best!!!

hi i'm bubbleicious!!!i think that misty was the coolest girl in the group and i was shocked when they replaced her!i am freinds with maya and i would like to talk with other people about misty and her adventures.bye bye for now!

Last edited:

Nicole

Take my life,Drink me dry.
Years
hey!well im sorry i cant tell you if you can join or not because im not the owner of this club,sorry again just wait for the owner and then ask!

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
Years
Believe me, people don't need permission to join this club. All you have to do is be a Misty fan (and not a pretender...remember the days of kirby00, TAD?) and you're welcome. Anyways, greetings to the new members, and feel free to participate in (or, even better, start) discussion!

~Ozy~

Years
Chairman Kaga said:
(and not a pretender...remember the days of kirby00, TAD?)
<sarcasm>Ah yes, dear old Kirby. Delightful old chap...</sarcasm>

Misty... Plushies... *drools* Hehe... Fun fun fun. Actually, they had a few at Kan last year. But I was broke... Stupid parents... $80 isn't NEAR enough to get me through an anime convention.

But yes, a page 100 party is in order. What say sushi? *walks into kitchen and turns on rice cooker*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back