• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

If you were a real Trainer..

Batel

A nothing.
Years
1: Unova. What a region. I really don't know WHY I love it so much, but I do. Maybe because it feels a lot like Home to me.
2: Probably Nimbasa City. I totally love this place. Bright lights, lots of people to blend in with or stand out against and more competition than I could dram of. Perfect.
3: I love the ball of fluff that is Swablu. And I'd love to be able to waft in the breeze on Altaria's back once it evolved.
4: Aly. I just like the name, really. o.o

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen May 19, 2021
What region would your journey begin in?
The Kanto region!

Where in that region would be your hometown?
Pallet Town. c:

Assuming you get it from an egg, what Pokemon would become your partner?
Hmm... I'd like for my partner to be Eevee, my favorite Pokémon! I'd be fine with almost anything, really. Assuming my partner doesn't have to be a Kanto-native Pokémon, too.

What nickname would you give him/her?
I'm kind of bad with nicknames, and I like to name my Pokémon something that seems to fit their species. I think I'd name the male Xavier (which is the name of my Umbreon in Black 2, and it fit just fine). For the female, I'm not so sure. Alice, I guess?

Last edited:

Aera

The samurai.
Years
Hoenn. I absolutely adore that region. ;w;

Hmm... maybe Slateport City, just because I really love the city's theme. xD

Assuming you get it from an egg, what Pokemon would become your partner*?
Hmmm... a Larvesta maybe that was imported from Unova? lol

Something exotic like the Pokemon itself... Adara? I'm really bad at names psh

CourageHound

Trust & Courage. Nothing More
Years
This is hard. Kudos to you Syltti

Well i would start in Unova first of all. I'll start at the first new town in b/w2. But he hard part is i'm torn between my 15 fav pokes T-T(Why must you torture me Syltti?! jk). But i'll go with Tepig, and named him Dynamite.

Sector

Banned
Years
  • Age 33
  • Ohio
  • Seen Oct 10, 2016
Interesting thread

What region would your journey begin in?Johto, specifally because I can just simply swim to Kanto as well! But there has to be all generations of Pokemon everywhere, if not then stick me to Unova!
Where in that region would be your hometown?Blackthron City, definitely. I would love to be neighbors or be trained by Lance/Clair, the dragon masters!
Assuming you get it from an egg, what Pokemon would become your partner*?Shoot, an egg. That rules out Latias (She'd be my dream partner if I could choose any lol). I would say Bulbasaur. & have him evolve all the way up to Venusaur. He'll be one fast beast under the sun to travel with! Don't run track people ;) (Meaning its got a Chlorophyll ability!). Though a dinosaur Pokemon being trained in a dragon town...mmm..I'd say that's acceptable, right? x)
What nickname would you give him/her?I'd like a female Venusaur actually. Name her Rosalina. Yeah...Rosalina would be a great nickname for her!

pikakitten

You met with a terrible fate
Years
Region is Hoenn that's my gen!
Town would be Lilycove it's the most fun.
I'd have the cliche, Pikachu! Then he'd help me catch Eevee. Yes...
Nickname: Voltage or Sparky
I'd also fluff up his hair like Sparky in the anime.

~Sincerely
PikakittenX,devout member of the Pokecommunity

Years
Unova, cos it's my fave region.

Aspertia City, so I can be like the main character of Black 2 & White 2. And I'd love having Hugh and Nate/Rosa for neighbors!

Assuming you get it from an egg, what Pokemon would become your partner*?
Duh, my beloved Oshawott of course, who would have power equal to Ash's Pikachu.

I don't usually nickname my Pokemon, so no.

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
Years
Unova.

Humilau City. I love places near the ocean!

Riolu.

Aura. :)

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
Oo I love questions :D

Sinnoh - no surprises here! I've expressed my love for Sinnoh countless times in the past so I won't again, but basically it's just such a beautiful region with so much to do and the most interesting Pokémon so I'd definitely want to make this the region I travelled through; also there's so many interesting characters to meet like Barry and Volkner so you'd never have a boring time in Sinnoh!

Snowpoint City, another area that I've explained my love for countless times. Basically for similar reasons to the region itself; it's a beautiful city with so much to do around it and so much to explore, plus it's a short boat ride away from the challenge islands and it has Candice! ♥

I'm assuming that we're getting it from an egg just in the sense that it could be any Pokémon, in which case I'd choose Bronzor as my partner, but I guess if it actually had to come from an egg then I'd go with Sandshrew. Once again, no surprises here with either Pokémon and I've explained my love for both soo many times, but they're just both incredibly cute and powerful Pokémon with some very quirky features and wonderful typings!

Bonzor would be called Rusty and Sandshrew would be called Chili if male, Orange if female. :)

Nes-One

Another Person Into Pokemon
Years
Hmm I guess when it comes to regions I'd properly would say Johto just for the fact that you can travel between Johto and Kanto. I guess my hometown would be Cherrygrove City or Ecruteak City. And my first pokemon if have to come out of an egg would be Cyndaquil without a doubt and I'd named him Quils or an Eevee that'd eventually try to evolve into an Umbreon and name him Nero.

Blazeferno21

Pokemon Champion
Years
Region will be Unova
Hometown will be Opelucid City for the Dragon type gym leaders :D
The pokemon that will hatch out of the egg is
Gible, which will evolve into Garchomp.
Nickname will be... Nothing. I don't give my pokemon nicknames.

abarai

Howl, Zabimaru !
Years
The Kanto region!

Cerulean City

Definitely Growlithe, always been my favorite. When it evolves i could use it as a means of transportation like they did in the anime =D.

Hmm hard to choose maybe something like Feuleo , french for flame lion.

Years
Unova - I think the region is so pretty.

Castelia City - I love living in big cities.

It would be a Hoppip that would eventually evolve into a Skiploom and then Jumpluff :)

Hmm, i'll have to come back to this one...

SamuJake

I beat Red when I was 8' bro.
Years
Region I'd say Kanto, being my favorite because I like the towns in the area and honestly from what I saw in the anime series in Kanto, there are a lot of places I'd love to see and explore. It'd be a dream come true.

Hometown Hm, Viridian City probably, I was thinking of saying Pallet town, but I'm not really keen on living in any small towns, even in real life. I like decent sized cities with a lot of people and places to see in.

Partner Pokemon I'd have a Evee because I'd love, and always wanted a Umbreon.

Wouldn't give my Pokemon a nickname. Guess I'd have to see what kind of personality my Pokemon would have.

Strdstwanderer

We'll get to that tomorrow
Years
Home region: I'd start in the Johto region
hometown: I'd start out in beautiful Blackthorn City
Partner:: well since it is a dragon-centric city, I supposed I'd start out with a Swablu.
Pokemon nickname: I'd name it "Reine" like the Altaria I have in Black 2.

infersaime

Come and get me
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Dec 1, 2023
1. Sinnoh
2. Hearthome city, I have no idea why I like that city.
3. Crobat would be my partner since it is my favourite pokemon. But It will be hatched as a zubat and of course I evolve it.
4. Zeno.

Blaze42

The Spirit of Chaos
Years
Hoenn
Lavaridge Town- I love it's peacefulness.
If it has to be Hoenn native, then Tailow. If it doesn't, Solosis.
Tailow would be named Ace, and Solosis would be Squishy :D.

trapincher

Rocket Executive
Years
  • Seen Jan 1, 2014
1. Hoenn
2. Slateport City or Lilycove
3. Probably a Meowth
4. Gatsby...hehe.

Back