• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

★ The Competitive Frenemies ★ Rival Fan Club! ★

Status
Not open for further replies.

Del

Iт'ѕ rαιɴιɴɢ oυтѕιde [...]
Years
M-ourad (Caramel) Memeber on ((Rival Fan Club))

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Informations...
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Spoiler:

Answer the Current Topic. The new Topic right now is...

#What is your favourite Pokémon of each rival?
Spoiler:

#What kind of Pokemon do you think Next Gen's rival will have?
Spoiler:

Last edited:

Affliction

Booted out - don't be like me!
Years
  • Age 46
  • Seen Sep 3, 2016
Your Username: M-ourad
Your Rival: Blue
Partner Pokemon: Draggy ; Charizard and Aeropic ; Pidgeot
Why do you like Rivals : Because they thing they are tought!( like the guys in reality) and I like to kick their butt!!

Answer the Current Topic. The new Topic right now is...

What is your favourite Pokémon of each rival?

Silver: Gengar
I hate when He use the power to make sleep then dream eat.. that sucks... plus when he confuses your pokemon .. THAT SUCKS!!
however, That a hard fight!

I'll edit you in as soon as I get back to the other computer.

As for the New Topic, What kind of Pokemon do you think Next Gen's rival will have?

Galoria

Moo~ ♪
Years
Your Username: Galoria

Your Rival:
Blue_OD.png

Partner Pokemon:
059arcanine.gif
133eevee.gif

Why do you like Rivals?:

They each have their own personality.
They are simply great. This makes them all unique and they all have the desire to find their way in life. Unfortunately no rival became league Master, except for Blue. That make me sad to see that all your rival are so weak against you. But anyway!

What is your favourite Pokémon of each rival?

Oh well. It is kinda hard to say. I'll exclude B2/W2 because I havn't done this game yet!

Blue
: Definitely his Gyarados. Since in the first generation this one was really hard to beat, except if you had Thunderbolt. A powerful Pokémon made by one of the most weaker Pokémon ever. Who has excepted that? Since the first Generation, Gyarados can learn good moves like Thunderbolt, Ice Beam, Bite, Surf. It can be measured at any of the pokemon with its firepower!

Silver:
Gengar. Definitely the worse one! But one of my favorite Ghost Pokémon ever. I thought, when I was a little girl, that Gengar and all Ghost type were weak against Psy moves. But it is because of its Poison type. Anyway! Its move like Hypno' and Confuse Ray made me so mad on battles.

May&Brendan:
I see them more like friends than anything. To be honest they were here to be cool with me and not to be one of the most powerful Pokémon Trainer in the world. Maybe because they're from tropical lands? Haha
I would go for Ludicolo. It is a funny one. It did not pose much difficulty, but it is cool!
I love its disco dance in Pokémon Colosseum haha

Wally:
I would go for Gardevoir. It is a nice and powerful Pokémon to deal with at the beginning of the game. At the end, this one is really powerful if you don't know how to beat it, because of its calm mind. Damn it!

Barry:
Simply Roserade. A full grace Pokémon and even very powerful. I liked to take this one in the grass on its baby form. When I saw that it can evolve to Roserade, I was so glad and surprised! A very nice offensive Pokémon.

Cheren:
Minccino for sure! One of the cuttiest Pokémon ever. This one is aslo very powerful if you know how to use it. But anyway, Cheren don't even know how to use it... :c

Bianca:
Yep. Chandelure for sure. This one is really cool! Even if it is not really well inspirated, its types are really funny. With two ummnities.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back