• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

"I don't feel like it" days

Platina Berlitz

Pure bliss
Years
I have those days on my datsvoff after being quite beat for weeks on end with work. Those days I rarely check anything electronic, and lay in with a book and fall asleep

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
Years
Every school holiday I just want to sit and watch Anime.

You must be a very responsible mother.

I really wish I had the luxury of an "I don't feel like it" day. I haven't had one for more around 15 months now. That's like... nearly two pregnancies.

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
I feel that way every once in a while. When I do, I usually just lay around on our living-room couch and either watch TV or play some video games.

Years
This is pretty common for me, I think. :( I just.. sit around doing nothing, staring at the screen, wandering around the house assuming I've nothing to leave the house for. It's one of those days where nothing would really help me get motivated so I have to let time work its magic.

Puddle

Mission Complete✔
Years
I have a lot of those days. I just sit around on the computer, getting up to eat and stuff. I can be happy during them too. It doesn't change my mood at all. I just sometimes feel like relaxing all day.

Taemin

[i][b]MOVE[/i][/b]
Years
  • Age 36
  • USA
  • Seen Dec 10, 2023
This is pretty common for me, I think. :( I just.. sit around doing nothing, staring at the screen, wandering around the house assuming I've nothing to leave the house for. It's one of those days where nothing would really help me get motivated so I have to let time work its magic.

Ugh, yeah, I have days like that.

I just sit online and wait for things to happen, and I'm not even motivated enough to play games, or watch anything. lmfao

Faye Rose~

Resilient
Years
Today is one of those days. I had a rough night last night with thoughts in my head and now I don't have much motivation to do anything but lay around today.

Hatsune Mika

FireRed Nuzlocke
Years
They don't happen to me as days but hit as moods. It can happen several times a day and its usually a sign for me to know when I go into my depressed state.... sometimes its short. Sometimes its hours.

Years
  • Seen Feb 5, 2023
I had this feeling earlier today, but I'm about to go out now and feel the opposite! I think everyone has these type of days, even Bill Gates.

Years
I had those very frequently last year because my depression was getting the better of me ;___; I would never want to go to classes or hang out with friends if it meant having to change XD So I would just stay at home doddling around with no real purpose.

Years
Sometimes, since I don't have any class on Fridays during this semester, there won't be much productive i'll do. I'll knock off a bit of classwork, and head out later in the day, but before then there's not much for me to do.

PkmnTrainerElio

♥ Jung Hoseok, Kim Namjoon and Park Jimin ♥
Years
When someone ruins my day, or I begin to worry about something (like horrible illnesses), I get depressed and sometimes to the point of not joining in activities, even if it is something simple like "I don't want a cuppa, I'll just drink water".

Khilia

Kawaii in the streets, senpai in the sheets
Years
If I'm able to fade out my depression to life a slightly normal life there sometimes still can happen these kind of days occasionally, for either a lot of or no reasons at all...

Today is one of these extra blah days :/

Cordelia

Banned
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 21, 2014
Bruno Mars' "Lazy Song" said:
Today I don't feel like doing anything
I just wanna lay in my bed
Don't feel like picking up my phone, so leave a message at the tone
'Cause today I swear I'm not doing anything

Uh, I'm gonna kick my feet up then stare at the fan
Turn the TV on, throw my hand in my pants
Nobody's gon' tell me I can't

I'll be lounging on the couch just chilling in my snuggie
Click to MTV so they can teach me how to dugie
'Cause in my castle I'm the freaking man

Oh yes, I said it I said it
I said it 'cause I can

Nothing at all, (woo hoo) (woo hoo) (hooooo) nothing at all

Tomorrow I'll wake up, do some P90X
Find a really nice girl, have some really nice sex
And she's gonna scream out
This is great
(Oh my god, this is great)

Yeah, I might mess around
And get my college degree
I bet my old man will be so proud of me
But sorry pops, you'll just have to wait

Oh yes, I said it, I said it
I said it 'cause I can

No, I ain't gonna comb my hair
'Cause I ain't going anywhere
No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no

I'll just strut in my birthday suit
And let everything hang loose
Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah
Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah

Oh, today I don't feel like doing anything

Nothing at all
woohoo woohoo oooo
Nothing at all
woohoo woohoo oooo
Nothing at all

Yes, I have a lot of these and it drives my spouse crazy u_u I try not to but meh.

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Dec 16, 2022
Some days and times after school i feel completely worthless and just watch videos in bed. Some days I cannot focus on playing even video games.
Some days I can play video games for hours on end.

Back