• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
Years
Worst day of the year.
The only thing that can make this better is to get a shiny. It has been long enogh now im still waiting to get my first shiny since my sister deleted all my old ones.

Years
Worst day of the year.
The only thing that can make this better is to get a shiny. It has been long enogh now im still waiting to get my first shiny since my sister deleted all my old ones.

y dont you search for a shiny luvdisc for valentines day

well i was just shoveling snow so now i am done and i am sring for shiny eevee again

Years
Wow, you guys get busy! I don't have my sps here, so I can't shiny hunt. =( But, congratulations on the shinies, once I get my sps back, (sometime this week hopefully) I will finally resume my sring attempt for Rayquaza. (black pokemon rule!)

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
Years
Yeah good idea i am going to hunt for a shiny luvdisc later on tonight. I hope i have my Ruby game with me because i dont want to stop sring for Kyogre on Emreald but if i dont have it i will hunt it on emerald.

Jim

Dinner
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 25, 2011
I've got a shiny Feebas that has evolved into Milotic. I used to have a Shiny Raticate but I reset game (Silver). If I can join my first act of buissness will be to get an Eevee and a Sudowoodo.

Last edited:

Jim

Dinner
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 25, 2011
Well? Can I join? I have a Shiny Milotic and Feebas...

I made a banner:
Shiny.jpg

HTML:
[url= http://pkmncommunity.com/showthread.php?t=19247] [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v348/mini222/Shiny.jpg[/IMG][/url]

Last edited:

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
Years
You will have to wait till a co-owner or owner accepts you but you will be in as soon as they see it.
So welcome to the club.
I hope you dont mind but i used your banner.
i am looking for shiny luvdisc, mailmer and corsola at the minute i spent ages last night and this morning fishing for them.

Dragon Tamer Ed

Formerly DarkParukia
Years
DarkParukia: I would still like an explanation of how you got Deoxys, Latias and Articuno, i can't remember you giving me one when i asked before, heh.

Did you ask already? Sorry, never noticed. Anyway, the answer is...SRing for absolutely ages, then sealing the deal with a Master Ball. Latias took 3 days, Deoxys about 1.5 months, Articuno, only around an hour ^_^. BTW, Latias was caught on Southern Island.

DDD: It looks as though I have some competition. Though I'm not desperate to get shiny Gastly first, just to get it quick. I need it to replace Latias as my Special Sweeper. She just isn't working out :(

Last edited:

Jim

Dinner
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 25, 2011
I'm SRing for an Eevee on FR/LG then I'll trade it onto DP (When I get it) and get a Shiny Glacia (Probably Glaceon)

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
Years
I hate SRing on FR/LG because of the way it shows what you have previously done. It just wastes time.

Years
  • Seen Feb 19, 2011
Goosh I haven't been here in a long time. need to update my sig. Right now SRing for Kyogre, Groudon, Latios, and Entei. Good luck on your hunts guys. You too KaR.

It's Just Fufu

Nostalgia is powerful.
Years
Heh... it's sorta an exaggeration, y'know.... well...

I haven't slowed up yet. I'm still rolling with the punches. This time with Ruby, to try and get a Shiny Torchic. I may go to that route with, as stated before "Seedot, Oddish, Mightyena, Poochyena, Absol, Kecleon" again for a good look-see, but I think my chances with Emerald are sputtered out. My other main focus will be back on FR AND LG, looking for Gastly. And thinking what I should do with this guy:

Shiny Totodile

It has a sad, sad nature: Quiet. Sp. Attack rises, Speed lowers. CRAP. Oh well. I'm sure I'll figure out something. I still like the EQ, RSlide, Swords Dance... and originally it was gonna be Aqua Tail or Waterfall, but since I have the nature that ups Sp. Attack, I may go with Surf instead, that way I can have 1 Special Attack. As in not physical. Because if something with Counter or Wobbuffet shows up... it's bye bye crocodile alligator thing. >_< I'm still thinking it over, so don't worry.

My Shiny Hunting slows down a bit, but look out D/P. :P When it's released, of course..

Oh, and of course, good luck everyone!! It just so happens that someone who makes me happy who hadn't wished me luck before (I explained it to her what I was doing) did it last night... And, mere luck it was. >.>; I thankers her lots today! ^_^
-DDD

Wow, that pic is of amazing quality. Making me want to get a shiny Chikorita even faster :D What kind of camera did you use?

Maybe this certain someone is your good luck charm.

If it were me, I'd just run a CBFeraligatr set. Earthquake/Rock Slide/Ice Punch/Aqua Tail or Waterfall.

DDD'SSCEPTILE

GekkouKitsune : Shiny Master
Years
It's an expensive kind, sorta. :P I had to manually focus and back away from my Lite and then zoom to make it clear like that. The original pic was even more detail, but I resized and made the file size smaller due to dial-up.

Well, don't expect me to get a Shiny Gastly first, because right now I have an alternate shiny target as of today. It's one of the more popular shinies, not one that no one has or anything. I want it for the reason everyone else does: It's smoking hot. :) Once I get it (or pre-owned FR) I can move on to my second Shiny Eevee; once I get THAT I'll decide which of the two eevees to evolve into what. ^_^ I've explained it before: I might go ahead and evolve this one, get another and say "they should have been reversed.." and kinda be screwed. Oh well.

I too dislike SRing on FR/LG because of that, but it doesn't peeve me all that much. Just hit B and it'll cancel all of it and take you straight to where you left off without chitchat. It still adds to the time though... I wish you could turn it off. =/
Regardless I myself am still getting a normal amount of SRing in (not at the speed of Eevee however; that's the easiest to me) so I might get another soon.

.... :| What? I work hard, and to me, that is the key to all of this.
-DDD
(However this doesn't mean I won't be searching for a Shiny Gastly in my off-key time!! :P ^_^ )

Lady Demoonica Darkmoon

Shiny Hunters Club Co-Owner
Years
Electivire said:
I've got a shiny Feebas that has evolved into Milotic. I used to have a Shiny Raticate but I reset game (Silver). If I can join my first act of buissness will be to get an Eevee and a Sudowoodo.

Electivire said:
Well? Can I join? I have a Shiny Milotic and Feebas...

Well, I'm guessing that the Feebas is a clone and then you evolved it? Or are you just making sure we know you caught it as a Feebas? Either way, even though Feebas is so rare, it is the only shiny you have so I'm going to okay you joining the club.

Welcome shiny Hunter Electivire! :)

LDD's update: On the 14th both shido and I hunted for shiny Luvdisc and neither of us had any luck. After that I went back to hunting Slugma/Electrike/Manetrick and still had no luck. Oh well.

Ja-ne!

- - - Lady Demoonica Darkmoon

EDIT: Oh and I finnished PKMN Ranger and have a Manaphy egg just waiting to be sent to Diamond! :D

Last edited:

Ullion

[color=#00cc99][i]Simic Synthesis[/i][/color]
Years
Ahoy, sorry i havn't posted ina while, anywho, nothing new here, im training up my team, as well as many other things, sorry for my real slow process guys >.>

Jim

Dinner
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 25, 2011
Woot! I caught it then evolved it, no cloning... Well, my quest for Eevee is so far unsucsesful... I'm gonna leave that for a bit and focus on Sudowoodo.

Lil-Dill

I need to change that ^
Years
wow I havent been on for dayz I think...And I havent been shiny hunting cuz ive been watching Digimon 02 on youtube lately... ooo soo much fun^_^ :/
Anyway havent caught no new shinies...
But my Heracross iz the best\^_^/\ ^_^/ \^_^/\^_^/

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
Years
I have been looking for shiny luvdisc as it is valentines month so will cary that on till end of month. I hope to get it because i like the fact that it is gold.

Back