• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Prepare for trouble~!! [Team Rocket Fan Club]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pokemon Trainer Touko

春野サクラ ♥
Years
Do you think Jessie's Woobat will evolve?
Duh. All of her Pokemon evolves.

Do you like James's new catch?
Not really, because I think Gothita or Chillarmy will suit him more. XP

ShinyMeowth

Gone forever
Years
Yes. Just like some of the main characters' Pokemon evolve, to show how they've advanced in their adventure, Team Rocket's generally do too, and I don't see why that wouldn't happen here.

I haven't seen the episode yet, but I like the Pokemon, and I believe it suits James. So yes.

Zayin

#1 Team Rocket fan
Years
Yes, her Pokemon seem to evolve under her wrath.

Yes, although I would've thought he would catch something like a Solosis, Gothita, Munna or Elgyem.
Oh, that's so true, Solosis would have been the best match for him :(. I hope he catches one later on.

ACE9223

ACE Trainer
Years
Names ACE. i would like to apply for team rocket. im willing to start my way from da buttom, and work my way up.
i played pkmn since yellow, and im proud to call myself a vetrain of pokemon

Partner: ratata, mewth

Who is your favourite member of the Rocket trio? i do haz to say mewth he always cracks me up whenever he sez "fork over the douh"

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
Yes, but I think it will take quite a while.

Yeah. Desumasu is a rather sweet and lonely Pokemon, much like James.

AshPikastar

It's Question Time!
Years
This topic been up since March 15 and I believe most of the members have answered the topic so I'll start a new one. This one is long sorry guys.

So Team Rocket went back to their regular clothing in BW, do you think they'll be going back to their old ways or will be staying epic like they did back in the past few episodes while wearing their black outfits?

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
So Team Rocket went back to their regular clothing in BW. Do you think they'll be going back to their old ways or will be staying epic like they did back in the past few episodes while wearing their black outfits?
I think they'll be showing more of their old personalities- which is amazing- but they will also retain a certain level of competence, which is also awesome.

vaporeon7

My life would suck without you
Years
So Team Rocket went back to their regular clothing in BW, do you think they'll be going back to their old ways or will be staying epic like they did back in the past few episodes while wearing their black outfits?

I think they will pretty much revert back to how they were before and trying to catch Pikachu all the time. I just hope they just don't begin rhyming again. But other than that it will be good because it means we will get to hear the Team Rocket motto more often.

gunnerpow7

☆ キレイハナ Kireihana ☆
Years
Hi Regeneration, can I join? I choose Oddish and Scraggy...

31. Do you think Jessie's Woobat will evolve?

Maybe not...

32. Do you like James's new catch?

Yes but Yamask shouldn't have that creepy mask it's carrying. He is kinda cute without the mask

Years
Hi Regeneration, can I join? I choose Oddish and Scraggy...

31. Do you think Jessie's Woobat will evolve?

Maybe not...

32. Do you like James's new catch?

Yes but Yamask shouldn't have that creepy mask it's carrying. He is kinda cute without the mask
Yup, you may join in. I forgot to update the current topic, but since I have now, you may proceed forward to it. ^^;

I'm positive that they've returned back to their old selves. I'm not sure what they were talking about since I cannot understand Japanese, but they did mention something about chasing Satoshi and Pikachu I guess.

Zet

Years
Well if they do go back to their old ways, I would be very disappointed in them. I liked it when they actually started doing something more constructive than going after pikachu,

Zayin

#1 Team Rocket fan
Years
I guess they will alternate between their humorous and badass selves depending on their mission.

gunnerpow7

☆ キレイハナ Kireihana ☆
Years

Back to their old ways... They are very good at acting and maybe those times can change them back to their antics again so...Back to their old ways!

Zayin

#1 Team Rocket fan
Years
I like the idea, but I'm bad at writing rhymes so I wouldn't make one. Maybe my opinion doesn't count in that case? :P

ACE9223

ACE Trainer
Years
i got one!

for the hope's for the present, we see into the future.
recruiting all members, is what we do best.
takeing over the world of pokemon step by step.
our number one goal is not laying about.
team rocket rocken at the speed of light.
surrender now or prepare to fight.

Years
Writing up an entire motto would be pretty difficult, in my opinion. I was thinking of a Slogan making contest instead, which was suggested by vaporeon7 earlier.

Team Rocket's current slogan (or oath idek) is, "Steal Pokémon for profit. Exploit Pokémon for profit. All Pokémon exist for the glory of Team Rocket." Maybe it would be easier to come up with better than this?

New topic stolen from the old fan club: If you could team up with any one canon Team Rocket member, who would it be?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back