• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon B/W2 Pack (Trainer's and Some overworlds only)

Rayd12smitty

Shadow Maker
Years
  • Seen Feb 21, 2016
Ok. I how's this? The only color differences in the shiny that I could find were the gold tail stripes and red eyes. I know its not perfect, but its better then nothing. I might be able to do more if you think it needs it

~Angel~

Lead developer for Pokémon Millennium
Years
Ok. I how's this? The only color differences in the shiny that I could find were the gold tail stripes and red eyes. I know its not perfect, but its better then nothing. I might be able to do more if you think it needs it

That's good! I have a few more to complete it. Might not be out for the next 3 day's cause I am gone tommorow.

~Angel~

Years
B/W2 pack is going to be uploaded tonight. I have to finish 24 more regular pokemon and Deerling/Sawsbuck overworlds/Forms.

Oh! And anyone want's to take this project over tell me. I have no time any more :/ I have to much to work on now. I will wait for the next week for replies.

Last edited:

~Angel~

Years
Pack is going to be updated tonight! B/W overworlds almost complete and ready to use for the Pokemon following character scripts and the ultimate B/W pack.

venom12

Pokemon Crystal Rain Relased
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 28, 2023
Thats great because i figured how to get aternate formes :D

capture008.png

Last edited:

~Angel~

Years
Thats great because i figured how to get aternate formes :D

capture008.png

WHOA! ARE SERIOUS? AWESOME! I did add most of the alternate forms in there. 2 are missing and that's it I will have to add them in now :D

Uploading new pack now! Watch for a link update!
The file it self became extremely large and continuly quit out on my so I will have a seperate link for the graphic's now.

Last edited:

~Angel~

Years
I just finished Oshawott. Make sure to make it transparent. I have not done that yet. Also make sure to change the name.
Edit: I just found 2 more sprites missing. I have no clue why these two are not done but I will be uploading them in meer minutes.
Final Edit: The 3 sprites are completed. Oshawott, Watchog and Lillipup were the only ones missing.
Download the new pack for sprites!

Last edited:

~Angel~

Years
Update: Yeah in short period of time I did some more things. Like B/W2 HP/EXP battle bars.
PkMn Black 2 Bars:
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Last edited:
Back