• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Confused on which version to get

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
I have pokemon white right now and was gonna get white 2 but now i hear about challenge mode is only available to people who beat black 2 unless they have both games and a 2nd ds or a friend who has the opposite copy of the game. I'm thinking of getting black 2 instead but was wondering what i'd be missing out on since i have white? Also is it worth getting black 2 just for the challenge mode since it only unlocks after you beat the league the first time? (like does it affect the AI difficulty in the World Tournament and the Battle subway as well as rematches in big and small court)

ShinyUmbreon189

VLONE coming soon
Years
It's entirely up to you which you should get. I'm not gonna tell you which one is better or which one to get. But since you got White already you might of well get White 2. Just like if you had Black it would make more sense to get Black 2. You could always get them both or if you have a friend with Black 2 then when he/she beats it you guy's can borrow each others games to see which one is better.

Years
It's entirely up to you which you should get. I'm not gonna tell you which one is better or which one to get. But since you got White already you might of well get White 2. Just like if you had Black it would make more sense to get Black 2. You could always get them both or if you have a friend with Black 2 then when he/she beats it you guy's can borrow each others games to see which one is better.

Im just really wondering if i got black 2 instead would there be a ton of things i'd miss out on or just very minor things and as well if challenge mode affects more than just the league...stuff like battle subway AI and PWT AI and such.

ShinyUmbreon189

VLONE coming soon
Years
No matter which game you'd get your gonna miss out on important things that are exclusive to both. I haven't played them cos they haven't released so I can't tell you what each game is gonna have.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 11, 2022
This doesn't deserve its own thread nor should it be asked in the Quick Questions thread. It is a personal question about which game you should buy, not about what is actually in the game or about what problems you're having with the game. This forum is about getting help and discussing features on the game. If you really want to figure out which one to get, we have many threads with discussions concerning the games that can help you decide. I suggest you look through those.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back