• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Show and Discuss Your Collection!

Status
Not open for further replies.

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
Yeah Pikachu and Mew were a quarter, but the other figures were 6 for $5, so just under a buck each. If those had been a quarter each, I probably would've got 10 times what I did. There were probably 200-300 of those small figures from all different generations.

Where you at? Find out who has them, I'm on my way. lol

Magnetic

Underground Trainer
Years
  • Seen Jan 29, 2018
Where you at? Find out who has them, I'm on my way. lol

Haha I'm getting hooked on this. Going to search at a few more comic shops this week and may go out garage sale'ing next weekend.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
Gonna merge this with the thread made to show off what you have :)

Firox

eepz, come help pwease!
Years
Just bought a few minutes ago a talking Snivy plush (I have Oshawott, next month I'll buy Tepig then Pikachu) - may not ship till tomorrow, I may expect it sometime next week. Also I'm waiting for the 8th, when my preorder Pokemon cards will ship.

I bought my copy of Pokemon Black. Love Reshiram's artwork on the front of the box. I can finally start my next challenge I want to play - All Feline Team!! I have all 5 cats ready to be traded, just need to catch a Purrloin (which I can early in the game)!
Spoiler:

At Rite Aid, I was lucky enough to find Drilbur. I have not yet decided what nickname I'll give it (or gender either) - I do that with all my plushies.
Spoiler:

Last edited:

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
Just bought a few minutes ago a talking Snivy plush (I have Oshawott, next month I'll buy Tepig then Pikachu) - may not ship till tomorrow, I may expect it sometime next week. Also I'm waiting for the 8th, when my preorder Pokemon cards will ship.

I bought my copy of Pokemon Black. Love Reshiram's artwork on the front of the box. I can finally start my next challenge I want to play - All Feline Team!! I have all 5 cats ready to be traded, just need to catch a Purrloin (which I can early in the game)!
Spoiler:

At Rite Aid, I was lucky enough to find Drilbur. I have not yet decided what nickname I'll give it (or gender either) - I do that with all my plushies.
Spoiler:

Why you tear the tag off of the drilbur?

Any ways here's what I got on my trip today:

These were the best:
Spoiler:

This was ordered online:
Spoiler:

And get this, this was the box that little calendar came in, lol
Spoiler:

Firox

eepz, come help pwease!
Years
Why you tear the tag off of the drilbur?

I have all the tags on my wall! I'm going to try and wallpaper my room with Pokemon items (cards and tags, and posters, and anything else that is flat)..

great items too!

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
I have all the tags on my wall! I'm going to try and wallpaper my room with Pokemon items (cards and tags, and posters, and anything else that is flat)..

great items too!

Well my Babe took me out of town again and told me after that purchase "No more for the month" that hurt, but I know where he keeps his money hahaha

Years
My collection is pretty small, especially since I don't have a few of my toys anymore. :( But here's some of what I do have! Hoping to expand the collection soon. More Banpresto plushies are first on my list since they're super adorable.

Spoiler:

Firox

eepz, come help pwease!
Years
Cirno, thats a lot of great items, I really want to purchase that Shinx plush too - I found a few online, might get it if I have enough funds left over, but I bought a talking Snivy first, I want to save to get a Zorua and Audino plush too. Although I'm planning on getting Glameow first.

So my Snivy plush is on its way. Last time I checked it had left City of Industry, CA (this morning).

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
Sad story, we passed by a little yard sale on the side of the road like 8 times, well on the about to pass ninth time I said "Babe, there's pokemon things there" so he stopped and the onlt thing I found was a lonely little pokeball that had nothing in it so I brought it home went to my pokecenter room and put a snorlax in it.

Firox

eepz, come help pwease!
Years
Sad story, we passed by a little yard sale on the side of the road like 8 times, well on the about to pass ninth time I said "Babe, there's pokemon things there" so he stopped and the onlt thing I found was a lonely little pokeball that had nothing in it so I brought it home went to my pokecenter room and put a snorlax in it.

So saddened, but worst for me, I went to 4 yard sales this weekend, no Pokemon items at all.

On the good news, My talking Tsutaja/Snivy plush arrived today, I'm so happy now... the photo:
I know she doesn't belong along with the rest of the sea otters, but I just took the photo there, I'm finding a place to organize her. Here she is still in the box.
Spoiler:

Once again I only took the photo where my sea-otter Pokemon are, then I'll move her. Here she is out of the box, took out the plastic that covers the batteries so she talk....
Spoiler:

----------------

edit: May 8th -reason to not double post- order my first Eeveelution, ordered a Leafeon plush. I'm not 100% fan of them (because those Eeveelutions are based on foxes, not much of a canine fan) but still being a Pokemon fan I'll eventually end up getting the entire collection. Next up I want to either get Glaceon or pre-order Sylveon, hard to decide.

Last edited:

Magnetic

Underground Trainer
Years
  • Seen Jan 29, 2018
Thanks to RNC, I found a treasure trove of possibilities. Here are my latest gets.

Custom Doduo that someone sold off.

Some kids figures

More figures

Some really cool flats

Epic Drifloon beadsprite

More randoms

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
Ya'll are gonna send me to the poor house!! :laugh: When ya'll buy I have to buy more, headed out of town again tomorrow to look at the shops there cross your fingers.

Firox

eepz, come help pwease!
Years
I got quite a surprise at Rite Aid today. My mom went there to buy some towels she needed, and I found 3 Pokemon tins - one with Entei, one with Suicune, and one with Typhlosion. I just wished I had found the one with Raikou (I didn't). Also means I had 9 booster packs to open as well.

I'm very surprised since I never find anything Pokemon in my local stores, and I wasn't even searching either, I didn't find them near the toys or anything, to my surprise they were in the aisle where all the candy is at.

3 tins, I need to find a place to organize them
Spoiler:

I got two packs with Lugia in the front (why I only pictured 8 instead of 9 - artwork: the one with Leafeon is my favorite)
Spoiler:

• also just got the email the email that my Leafeon plush just shipped today.
• Also my Plasma Freeze Theme Decks and Booster Packs will arrive next Thursday

Last edited:

Firox

eepz, come help pwease!
Years
PersianTrainere stop bringing up Rite Aid would you? JK
Sorry about that, I was surprised when I found the tins.

Updated my picture on the first page of this topic (I think its the 5th or 6th post).

I'm getting my Leafeon plush today ('out for delivery' when i checked last). I'll add the pics when it gets here.
Arrived at my paws (I mean hands), and its much larger and better than I had been expecting it. I couldn't figure out a way of making stand up long enough to take photo, so I just took it on my bed.
Spoiler:

Last edited:

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
Sorry about that, I was surprised when I found the tins.

Updated my picture on the first page of this topic (I think its the 5th or 6th post).

I'm getting my Leafeon plush today ('out for delivery' when i checked last). I'll add the pics when it gets here.
Arrived at my paws (I mean hands), and its much larger and better than I had been expecting it. I couldn't figure out a way of making stand up long enough to take photo, so I just took it on my bed.
Spoiler:

Hey if you weren't posting in here my collection wouldn't be growing as fast as it is, thank goodness for rite aid and ebay.

Firox

eepz, come help pwease!
Years
Hey if you weren't posting in here my collection wouldn't be growing as fast as it is, thank goodness for rite aid and ebay.

Rite Aid does help once in a while, do I rarely shop on Ebay, I shop mostly in other stores that sell Pokemon merchandise, Ebay I only try for the hard to find plushies - or the ones that are sold out and I really want first (that was my case back when I got Watchog keychain plush).

Thanks again, nothing more from me until June at least for items not related to the Pokemon TCG (as I'm getting two theme decks on Thursday, and lots of sea-otter & weasel-like Pokemon cards soon)

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
Rite Aid does help once in a while, do I rarely shop on Ebay, I shop mostly in other stores that sell Pokemon merchandise, Ebay I only try for the hard to find plushies - or the ones that are sold out and I really want first (that was my case back when I got Watchog keychain plush).

Thanks again, nothing more from me until June at least for items not related to the Pokemon TCG (as I'm getting two theme decks on Thursday, and lots of sea-otter & weasel-like Pokemon cards soon)

Is June your birthday month? And hopefully I will be getting some more things end of next week, haven't been out of town in awhile and if you have a kmart there, they sell things there as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back