• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Does anyone play PokeMMO?

Koyan

Ghost/Dark Trainer
Years
Hey PC~!

Just wondering if anyone else plays PokeMMO...

If you do, I usually hangout in channel 2 with the same username... Yeah... That's all I really have to say... To fill space and to make sure this thread doesn't look stupid, I'll ask this:

If you play PokeMMO, why do you like it? Do you have a reason to stay after beating the E4? Do you enjoy the community?

pokemanmdj

Random Passerby
Years
  • Seen Jul 16, 2016
I play it sometimes. It's kinda enjoyable, though the areas in Pokemon are definitely not made for the amount of people that play.

The community is nice enough, and the people there are respectable. I'm just trying to get Pokemon that are suitable for competitive battles there, after the E4.

Stormborn

Indecisive
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Apr 26, 2013
I don't, but I'd just like to say that Nintendo has so much potential in the MMORPG genre. I mean if they made an MMO with all the regions with every single Pokemon and did PvP right something they could easily have a instant hit on their hands.

Varion Bluefire

A.K.A The Glitch
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 3, 2015
I don't, but I'd just like to say that Nintendo has so much potential in the MMORPG genre. I mean if they made an MMO with all the regions with every single Pokemon and did PvP right something they could easily have a instant hit on their hands.

But what's the chances of that happening, right?

Anywhoo, Yes, I play PokéMMO, or did.

It used up too much RAM and I just stahped.
My name I think is VarionBluefire

Yusshin

♪ Yggdrasil ♪
Years
I played for a bit, but I prefer Pokemon World Online and Pokemon Omega. I rarely play even those, actually lol but PokeMMO has no supported for Intel Integrated Chipsets so my boyfriend couldn't play (the game was horrendously ugly!)

I'll play PokeMMO (or at least, reconsider it) when it supports integrated chipsets.

Years
  • Seen Jul 18, 2016
DIE Yusshin

I tried to play PokeMMO but it never wanted to work on whatever computer I was using on the times. Some of my PC friends played it for a bit... so I guess I lived vicariously through them?

Perhaps I'll check it out again... But I didn't hear too many good things about it.

Stormborn

Indecisive
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Apr 26, 2013
But what's the chances of that happening, right?

Anywhoo, Yes, I play PokéMMO, or did.

It used up too much RAM and I just stahped.
My name I think is VarionBluefire
Close to none but it's a business opportunity they are walking right over.

I mean yeah they'd be doing awesome with the games but it's another market they can reach.

Years
  • Seen Apr 15, 2013
I actually just found out about the pokemmo yesterday. It is pretty fun so far... I have never done competitive battling before but would like to try. After I beat the E4 of course. My in game name is Dunkarooo.

TheFattestSnorlax

New year, new possibilities
Years
Ever since I found out on Pokememes, I've been playing it ever since. Although I am rarely online now, you will sometimes see somebody with the username "TheSnorlaxGuy" roaming around. That will be me.

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
Never heard of it until now. I guess I'll give it a try.
My username should be JNathan I guess.

Years
  • Seen Apr 20, 2013
Yeah I have played PokeMMO, it's actually really fun. There are some rude people on there, but that's to be expected with any game. Pokemon in multiplayer? Not much can top that...

I recommend it.

Aurora

seven years here and i finally figure out how to d
Years
I very rarely play this game, as I have visual issues and sometimes connection issues, but it's alright, I guess. I just don't feel the previous generations of Pokemon (or, to be honest, any generation of Pokemon) are suitable for multiplayer on such a massive scale.

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 14, 2021
Heard of it, but for some reason, I just don't want to give it a try.

Emfg

Ohlong
Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Jul 8, 2023
I play(ed) the game, I started like 2-3 months ago and I'm nearly at the Pokemon Tower because I very rarely play it. The thing that puts me off is the EXTREMELY clunky movement.

Anszkz.DkLt

The Semi-Newb
Years
Umm.. I've been wanting to play a Pokemon MMO but I've just heard it right about now.. So on that note, I guess i'll be looking for it now.. :fliesaway:

Last edited:
Years
Heh, I've actually played this for a bit (say, 2 hours?) and it seems like it's a great MMO conversion of Pokemon. Heck, the only reason I knew about this was because PokeCinema did a couple vids on this. As far as I'm aware, this is one of the few places where you can technically go on a Pokemon journey with your friends "together".

Recommended? Yes.
In-game name? Meh, don't play it much any more. In fact, I haven't played in so long that I think my character got deleted. xD

Khoshi

[b]とてもかわいい![/b]
Years
I have PokeMMO. It's a fun game, that's certainly different compared to the original game, since it's multiplayer, and you can access things like chat and trading.

My username is Spookeon, if you're interested. I might go on right now :3

Back