• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Trainer Personality Examination (Reborn)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrBunny9612

Pokemon Trainer
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Aug 1, 2019
Title: Challenged Accepted

Chapter 1: A New Beginning
Just another win of Overwatch is needed for me to be a Diamond player. But I need to get to sleep so I can start my Pokemon journey tomorrow. Fine, I will go to sleep so I could be ready for my journey across the Unova region. The next day; yea a new day, a new adventure! I better get dressed before going over to Cheren's house, he is my good friend/rival with his nose stuck in a book. He always knows a great strategy to win on Overwatch. I'm going over to his house first to pack everything that we need for our journey. Then, I have my other friend/rival Bianca, her father does not like the idea of her going around the region by herself. As we are getting ready for our journey, my mom calls me and says that there is a gift-raped up box in my room. I said that I will be right over. I then tell Cheren and Bianca that the Pokemon were at my house. So we finished up, and ran on over because of how excited we were. I got there first because I was the fastest, then Cheren, and last but not least Bianca.
I chose Oshawott:
oshawott.jpg

Cheren chose Snivy:
250px-495Snivy.png

And Bianca chose Tepig:
250px-498Tepig.png

Then we decided to battle with our new Pokemon.

Years
The Adventure (of a Travelling Writer) [COMPLETED]
Spoiler:

Team
Spoiler:

Challenge
Spoiler:

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Sep 21, 2021
Username: MrOli711
Which Game: Sapphire

Spoiler:

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Aug 28, 2017
Username: Zoriri
Game: X

This looks like fun, so I think I'll give it a go!

Spoiler:

A) USERNAME: Cymry
B) WHICH GAME: White
C) GENDER: Female
Spoiler:

I also made a team for you while I was at it. This is my first time doing one of these, so i hope you like it!

Spoiler:

Years
  • Seen Nov 13, 2023
I love my team! Thank you so much. Hopefully you like yours too.

Username: Zoriri
Game: X

This looks like fun, so I think I'll give it a go!

Spoiler:

Team!
Spoiler:

Years
  • Seen Nov 13, 2023
First Update: Post-Nacrene Gym

Team
507.png

Sasha
the Impish Herdier, Male, Lv 21
Ability: Intimidate
Item: Oran Berry
Moves: Work Up, Rock Smash, Retaliate, Bite
535.png

Piper the Modest Tympole, Female, Lv 21
Ability: Hydration
Item: Mystic Water
Moves: Mud Shot, Aqua Ring, Round, Bubblebeam

Striaton Gym
- Bit of a close call with only Sasha. Pansear's Incinerate took his Oran Berry, but some lucky flinching from Sasha's Bite meant we didn't need it.

Nacrene Gym - It was Herdier vs. Herdier only long enough for Sasha to Intimidate, then Piper took care of it. Sadly she fainted (10ccs of Super Potion, stat!) from Watchog's Retaliate, but Sasha came in again to Rock Smash his way to victory.

Years
A) USERNAME: Blaine395
B) WHICH GAME: Omega ruby
C) GENDER: Male

Spoiler:

Years
I finally completed it.

Team
Spoiler:

Box
Spoiler:

Years
I made an account just to try this.

Username: Rebarbeon
Game: Heartgold

Spoiler:

Years
@Rebarbeon

Here it is!

Spoiler:

This team is great! Slowbro is one of my favorite pokémon. Before I start for clarification can I evolve Onix?

Years
A) USERNAME: Blaine395
B) WHICH GAME: Omega ruby
C) GENDER: Male

Spoiler:

Bumping up my submission because no one has seemed to notice it.

Years
POKEMON TPE CHALLENGE- Part 6- Team Rockets Rocket
Spoiler:

TOWN BREAKDOWN
Spoiler:

CAST
Spoiler:

Years
  • Age 20
  • Seen Jan 27, 2018
Sorry for my inactivity in my challenge! It's been some stressing weeks for me so it was hard to focus on this.

Years
POKEMON TPE CHALLENGE- Part 7- The Green Otter Cometh
Spoiler:

TOWN BREAKDOWN
Spoiler:

CAST
Spoiler:

Question: I had the Best Friend (Magneton) however with how I am planning for the last two gyms to go, he just would not be used and rot in the box. Do I still need to catch this pokemon for the challenge ?

Years
  • Age 20
  • Seen Jan 27, 2018
I didn't do particularly much. There isn't as much progress I actually did. The only thing I mainly did was battling a little to level up my pokemon for the fourth gym.

Years
  • Seen Nov 13, 2023
Update 2: Post Driftveil City

Castelia Gym
Since it was daytime, Piper got to go first and she took out Whirlipede with Mud Shot. Leavanny was the most frustrating one. A Pokemon nurse should love the move Protect, but it meant that it took Sasha a long time to wear down his opponent. Dwebble was a much easier finale, falling to a single Bubblebeam.

Nimbasa Gym
Piper got put out for the two Emolgas to stop Volt Switching, using Uproar. We found the TM for Dig in the desert and Sasha used that on Zebrastrika.

Driftveil Gym
Since it was nightime, Sasha went out first. Both Krokorok and Palipitoad fell to Sasha's STABed Return. Exadrill went down to Piper's Scald and Muddy Water.

The Team
508.png

Sasha
the Impish Stoutland, Male, Lv. 36
Ability: Intimidate
Item: Rocky Helmet
Moves: Retaliate, Return, Dig, Crunch
536.png

Piper the Modest Palpitoad, Female, Lv. 34
Ability: Hydration
Item: Mystic Water
Moves: Mud Shot, Muddy Water, ♫Uproar♫, Scald

Years
Entries: 1 and 2
Date: 3/7/XX
Name: Rebarbeon

Entry 1:
Spoiler:

Entry 2:
Spoiler:

Captures by Route:
Spoiler:

Team:
Spoiler:

Last edited:
Years
POKEMON TPE CHALLENGE- Part 8- Revenge of the Son
Spoiler:

TOWN BREAKDOWN
Spoiler:

CAST
Spoiler:

Years
  • Age 20
  • Seen Jan 27, 2018
I decided to update a little bit, mainly because I feel very behind in all the others in this challenge since I started it a while ago and have not yet completed it.

- Fought Team Magma in Meteor Falls
- Went back to Fallarbor Town
- Headed to Mauville
- Fought Team Magma at Mt. Chimney
- Healed my team
- Made it to Lavaridge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back