• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Creatures that are popular in your country?

Years
Hello there, is there any Pokemon creatures that are very popular in your country?

I am not even sure what Pokemon creature in my country is popular in it since Pokemon is not well popular and not recognized by Serbians due to lack of interests and preferences of Digimon and its darker stuff.

(sorry for my poor English)

Years
I wouldn't say they're the most popular Pokemon, but a lot of people associate Ice type Pokemon with Canada, as well as Pokemon like Sawsbuck, and Bidoof/Bibarel (which resemble our national animal- the beaver).

Years
bulbasaur has been oddly popular here at our village. if you show a random pokemon other than bulbasaur, as long as it is green, they would guess bulbasaur. even old people knows bulbasaur :I

TOKZK

Gen II veteran/breaker
Years
I don't really know about popular pokemon in my country, but I have noticed a trend among my school though. EVERY. PERSON. USES. GENGAR. It's nuts. Although I feel like I may have started that trend at times, since he was quite unpopular in tournaments until my 31 IV special sweeper impish gengar came out and mashed the competition to a pulp

Taemin

move.
Years
  • Age 36
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
Around here, I hear people often mention Pikachu, Meowth, and for some reason ppl love Snorlax, too.

bobandbill

one more time
Years
Percy said:
bulbasaur has been oddly popular here at our village. if you show a random pokemon other than bulbasaur, as long as it is green, they would guess bulbasaur. even old people knows bulbasaur :I
Can they truly know it if they cannot identify it properly? ;p Haha

For the two places I've lived/live in, not particularly, I feel. People just like what they want.

Palamon

Silence is Purple
Years
Pikachu, Eevee, and Charizard seem pretty common around here where I live. I also see a lot of Vulpix merch, so I assume Vulpix is popular here, too?

Back